• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"This Game Sucks", a brawl and melee tourney. April 26th. Stevens Point, WI

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
or... You could just simply say what it is?
I'm sure it's not THAT difficult to explain.

We're all new at some point. Didn't think it'd be some offensive thing to ask what it was.
Holy ****, my bad.
There is a 10 character requirement for posting.

chansen

Smash Lord
or... You could just simply say what it is?
I'm sure it's not THAT difficult to explain.

We're all new at some point. Didn't think it'd be some offensive thing to ask what it was.
Holy ****, my bad.
We all know what its like to be new, there chief. That's why i took the opportunity to completely piss you off because i knew you were scrub city. No worries, you'll fall into step in no time.

Just watch out for 5150...

LG7

Smash Apprentice
We all know what its like to be new, there chief. That's why i took the opportunity to completely piss you off because i knew you were scrub city. No worries, you'll fall into step in no time.

Just watch out for 5150...
I wasn't really pissed, just being a smartass.

and yeah Quaz, I can give you a ride.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Are any specific characters banned from this tournament?
LOL. No, there are not.

HOUSING!!!!!!!

For real, I need to know who is all staying at my house this weekend. I kinda want to get a headcount and also I need to give out my address to people staying here.

LG7

Smash Apprentice
LOL. No, there are not.

HOUSING!!!!!!!

For real, I need to know who is all staying at my house this weekend. I kinda want to get a headcount and also I need to give out my address to people staying here.
LG7 and I plan to come up nad will prolly be there around like 10 PM
Yeah, Me & Quaz are gonna drive up there Friday Night, and we'll need a place to stay... so If you wouldn't mind us 2 staying, that'd be great.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
well apparantly I am riding with greenbunny on friday to zicore's place so zicore you can plan on having....

Me, GB, IOC, Alex, and Tunuva over there on friday night. This isn't carved in stone yet but pretty much 90% sure that this is what will happen.

I got it confirmed today that i have the 26th off =D.

Zicore

Smash Champion
so 5 from green bunny, 3/4 from winonna, 4 from chicago, and 2 from racine. sweet.

In accordance to my moms wishes, this is the limit. Sorry Disciple =( But if I want to have ANY kids over, there has to be a limit on this day. Which blows. Massive chunks. Sago, Devy, and fade...you can come over and chill and stuff, but can't stay...sorry dudes.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
wtf? We're not going to Zicore's?

seriously that's like one of the best parts of going to Centrawl Wi tourneys, the big fest at Zicore's. And the free housing. And the food! And donuts! Can't forget the donuts

Zicore

Smash Champion
I guess you guys are if sparrow isn't going.

But there is a small $4 fee thing for the food and soda and doughnuts and stuff...no johns about it though...

James Sparrow

Smash Master
it doesn't have to do with me going or not, you guys can go I have nothing to do with that. I am just looking for a ride that's not staying because I want to get back to school and not spend the whole weekend on smash.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, i want to go to this....but like, whats up with brawl and melee? hows thats gonna work? i searched for some time and didnt feel like going through the whole thread <_<.

also, damien, do you have room for me to go with you if i get to you guys?

Zicore

Smash Champion
well, I didn't write down times because I really don't know how many people show up. melee will only be singles, and after teams and singles of brawl. But there will be melee. Crews will happen at my house if needed.

chansen

Smash Lord
i dont know if i said this, but im def going to this.

also this mught alleviate some issues. after the tourney i can house if necessary, ive had seven people sleep here before, but i know i can fit more. theres only one futon but i had a few bed pads otherwise youre on the floor. I figured this might be easier for IL smashers (Ya know, Tink...lets blaze with 5150 and record after). I have a dank stereo and you can smoke in my place too. I know its not much, but hey, no johns.

also its redic easy to get to my place from SP. take 39.

/get ready for the 5150/chansen empire and DA collaboration 420 vid.

Zjiin

Smash Master
yo, i want to go to this....but like, whats up with brawl and melee? hows thats gonna work? i searched for some time and didnt feel like going through the whole thread <_<.

also, damien, do you have room for me to go with you if i get to you guys?
I still haven't talked to everyone and see who's comin. So far i think me, Cosmo and Mendoza, but possibles are Eddie Pete and Ray, so i'll let ya know.

BIG C

Smash Master
hey if tink goes and i can get some money i might go for like maybe brawl teams. but, i want at least one melee setup and for sparrow to bring my melee disc with him.

Top Bottom