• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"This Game Sucks", a brawl and melee tourney. April 26th. Stevens Point, WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
For people staying at my house for Friday and Saturday!!!!

There will be a small $4 fee for food and such and for staying here. This will get you all the food/soda you want for friday and saturday, pizza from little ceasers on friday night, plus doughnuts in the morning on saturday. No johns if you ***** about having to pay a $3 fee for 2 nights stay and breakfast and pizza and chips and soda and stuff when you are paying a lot more to enter a tourney. So please, don't be a noob and john about having to pay it. Its a good deal for all night smash with food and stuff. Thank you.

I will wave the fee if you bring a full setup. Not the whole car's fee. But the persons who bring setups.

Eci4

Smash Ace
I will if I can.... I've asked for a lot of time off lately though... I've already asked for 4 weekend days off in april, and this would make another 3.

Banned via Administration
And if a ***** get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Alright it's confirmed that I am coming to this.

Who in MN needs a ride to this?

Yoshii is confirmed, Deepak can't go anymore.

You all better hit me up or something, you should have my number.

If not 651-274-4567

Quaz

Smash Master
actually I dont think I'll be making this anymore

I kinda can't go to tourneys on saturday as much anymore, but I will have every Sunday off... who does things on Sunday though? :urg:

Generalvivi

Smash Rookie
oh man 2hrs away! MEHHH!!!! I might have to pass on this one and just stick to local ones until I feel like I need to break out XD

Spittin Wheelie

Smash Cadet
oh man 2hrs away! MEHHH!!!! I might have to pass on this one and just stick to local ones until I feel like I need to break out XD
Come on now, this tourney will be worth a two hour drive. Plus, we'll house you, so it's not like you have to drive back the same day or anything...two hours goes pretty fast if you bring friends.

Chexr

Smash Ace
We've got a guy complaining about a one hour drive over in the MN forums. Whats the dealio with people these days?

Zjiin

Smash Master
We've got a guy complaining about a one hour drive over in the MN forums. Whats the dealio with people these days?
They're called scrublets, and they don't understand what it means to sit in a car smelling other people's BO for 6 hours straight.

Top Bottom