• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"This Game Sucks", a brawl and melee tourney. April 26th. Stevens Point, WI

Chexr

Smash Ace
1. Run to ledge.
- does no damage to TL
2. Block projectile/nair/other attack.
-does no damage to TL
3. Grab ledge.
- does no damage to TL, and gives TL control of the center once he gets back on (and he will)

how does this punish ledge camping? :(
It gives you ledge invincibility (to attack him and jump onto stage with) and makes toon link off the ledge wtf.

1. you cannot block a bomb, it bounces off your shield, which essentially means you didnt do ****
2. if you do catch the bomb you will be hit with an arrow
3. if you block an arrow with an attack you will be hit with a bomb
4. if i somehow manage to grab the ledge it is entirely possible that he goes under the ****ing level and grabs the OTHER ledge.

1. You can perfect shield a bomb and grab the ledge before it explodes depending on the bounce
2. Dont ****ing catch the bomb ******.
3. he cant throw two attacks faster than you perfect shield and grab the ledge
4. ROFL how many stages can toon link go under? Please keep crying it makes me feel happy.

Banned via Administration
im going to stop responding, considering how you dont know what you're talking about and are just pulling **** out your *** at this point.

BIG C

Smash Master
Step #1 pick snake
Step #2 use ftilt on everything except bomb
Step #3 get across stage to hit TL with ftilt
Step #4 use other tilts and a lil bit of snakedash and then hit with tilt for KO

Zjiin

Smash Master
Step #1 pick snake
Step #2 use ftilt on everything except bomb
Step #3 get across stage to hit TL with ftilt
Step #4 use other tilts and a lil bit of snakedash and then hit with tilt for KO

I love how BigC talks about the easy way to win with snake, but doesn't do it himself.

Spittin Wheelie

Smash Cadet
Chexr drives off 5150 1 point to Chexr.
Seriously...5150, if Brawl sucks so much why don't you just stop playing it and shut the **** up? Whether you're right or wrong about your statements, you sound like a whiny and egotistical *****. Just thought you should know.

It was a fun tourney.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Big C I put your melee disc in zjinn's silver box.

BTW I thought the post before mine was Quaz talking, and I was really suprised. Then I realized it wasn't.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
brawl is no good for tourneys honestly, I just had to experience it first hand. So much camping, the boredom is incredible. I swear if this game was call "super sony fighters" with the same mechanics and **** we would laugh it off as nothing more than a party game. But it's nintendo so they get a pass. Seriously this is dumbed down on purpose like every other nintendo game coming out now,(mario kart lol). I hate to be complaining about this game but it must be said, it is not good for competition. The final were not epic, the merely were the finals. Is tripping not enough proof that this **** is not to be taken seriously?

chansen

Smash Lord
Man, if any of you actually knew 5150.... You'd realize he's great at the game, and doesnt gve a flying guck about this thread being about 3/4 full of scrubs. That's why he doesnt post that often.

chansen

Smash Lord
shibby's got the mad hotts for ZSS!

I could sit here and ***** about snake for a bit too, but alas, he's too fun to play for me to complain.

It's like hey, lets win. Then you pick snake.

And sago, if you fight for your friends, why dont you play more madison smashers?

chansen

Smash Lord
No worries there lad, I too main lucas, and am trying to polish my ZSS for a secondary. But my weej is too good to put down. Whatever, It'll prolly end up being G&W.

I'm looking for a new ZSS sig. Actually make that a Quaz sig instead.

chansen

Smash Lord
^YES, God Yes.^

I need a new one anyway.

Also, it appears to me that you ZSS lovers seem to have not looked hard enough.

took me five minutes. I'm sure you scamps can get some photoshopping cred with some of these.

Top Bottom