• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Things that make you glad you play Shiek***

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
My personal favourite is watching mediocre Foxes go to pieces because I F Tilt their N Air approach every time. And then they realise that they're really reliant on it.

O2Ash

Smash Cadet
I really like it when needles kill the opponent when recovering, especially fastfallers and Luigis. xD

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Sheik's sleek, simple combos and dangerously cheesy tech chase strategies make me glad I play her.

Her massive priority is additionally sensual and sexual.

Buster Call

Smash Rookie
The speed man! I'm all about the speed! lol. Thats why I also main Pikachu (QAC)

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
There's no Quick Attack Cancel in Melee.

Sheik's combos are too simple =( They always make me wonder why I don't main Sheik when I play Sheik.

Jboy313

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Braunz
Sheik's sleek, simple combos and dangerously cheesy tech chase strategies make me glad I play her.

Her massive priority is additionally sensual and sexual.
i was looking in a nintento guide for zelda ocarnia of time and it said that sheik is actually a boy..its obviously zelda in disguise but she was ment to be disguised as a boy.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I like D-throw on Falco and then when they no-tech at 0 I jab reset for the forced slow wakeup and then hit both hits of U-smash on them.

It's like 35%+ plus massive **** combo potential and it looks sexy as hell.

Really tricky to space though.

Metà

Smash Master
I like when I land a b-throw on a Fox at the ledge at like 0-30% and gimp them with needles/b-air/f-air/n-air/d-smash. Killing a space animal at 0% is the most satisfying thing ever.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You have to hit him right when he's standing up and so that the sweetspot hits his like... head. Or hairdo. Or whatever. Like, in the middle of his body.

And then the second hit combos right after.

It's much easier on Falcon, Marth, etc.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You have to run up to him so you are in the same space.

If you charge it you will be pushed back and slide away from him. You can't do this with (much of) a charge.

So far I think I've had this work properly in a match once.

Since I thought it was cool I decided to see if you actually could double U-smash a standing Falco. Turns out you can. So... yeah.

Regrab is a better option after Jab reset, just so you know, but I think hitting double U-smash is sick so I try for them when I can.

Drephen

Smash Master
ddddddddoooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaassssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Roxaslawliet

Smash Apprentice
Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedlesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
IMO, the coolest looking kill a sheik can do is where you dtilt a fox or falco at like 90%, and then follow up with a super sweetspotted upsmash. So ****. Also when u dthrow them, and they tech in place, charging a usmash is a satisfying way to start a combo.

Spife

Smash Master
Every time I do something other than one move, or am put into a situation I realize I don't have to nair out, or when I associate my character pick with being "Good".
But I think my favorite is tilt-fair kills, fairing spacies recovery, or needles from stupid far away. Those make my heart swell.

Edit: Sheiks gay.

Binx

Smash Master
needle grabs, tech chases vs fast fallers, looking forward to people playing Marth instead of fearing it.

soap

Smash Hero
needle grabs, tech chases vs fast fallers, looking forward to people playing Marth instead of fearing it.
i've gotten so used to outspacing stuff with aerials that marth kinda throws me off now.

I have to remember i can't just bair through anything auto.

Against marth just do running shield approach haha

hamonyou

Smash Cadet
getting combos with like 80% on them against fox's, thats the best feeling in the world

Drephen

Smash Master
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnssssssssssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Chaingrabs and low excecution skill therefor its hard to mess up combos. How many times have you seen a falco miss shine to b air or a fox screw up an waveshine to up smash in comparison to f tilt f air?

I still like playing sapcies though there so fun but sheik>space animals.

soap

Smash Hero
lol thats a terrible reason to like a character.

cuz there so easy to play lolol.

but to each his own.

in terms of fun, for me it would go falco>sheik>pikachu>marth>fox>falcon>mario. thats my friendlies rotation right there

Top Bottom