• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zodiac Braves a NJ/NY Crew *OMG what is that? it's a tree*

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
This back air mindgame thing, I need to get the muscle memory for it down, if you **** one up it's too easy to get them all ****ed up.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
this thread needs some DK pwnch: the energy drink

gives you enough gusto to spike someone through FD!
Do it all the time. Get at my sword.

Yes, a Marth. I had never fought a Peach before, so I'd love a rematch now that I have a tiny bit of match-up exp.

A Marth? I think I remember you now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Do it all the time. Get at my sword.

Yes, a Marth. I had never fought a Peach before, so I'd love a rematch now that I have a tiny bit of match-up exp.
Everytime I beat someone I ususally hear that. Ha ha ha! Hope you know I know this match up 100% even if you have character advantage.

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
He was the Marth sitting in the back corner with the ZSS that's NOT Snakeee.

Hope that helps.
have i played you before? were you that guy who never played a DK and wanted to play a good one. then i played you with DK. im Ben/Luck if that helps?

Yo Zodiac Braves whens the next time you guys are meeting up. i havent been playing brawl or melee or nothing. i wanna get some gaming in.

Also are you guys going to inui's thing. if so i need to go with you cuz i wanna go to it but have no ride or know how to get there.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
We're having a meet for brawl thursday. If no one else does i remember you. We aren't going to Inui's tourny, so you'll need to find a different source for a ride. Talk to Pierce7D if you want to get in some friendlies thursday.

PenUmbra

Smash Apprentice
LOL I played you too dark Pch. That last stock is real, you get some godly power bonus and your DI becomes real as hell. Peach and Pit living until like 180 lol, then I got owned by the fair. I think I lost from lack of knowledge, I learned the hard way that your fair out ranges mine, lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOL I played you too dark Pch. That last stock is real, you get some godly power bonus and your DI becomes real as hell. Peach and Pit living until like 180 lol, then I got owned by the fair. I think I lost from lack of knowledge, I learned the hard way that your fair out ranges mine, lol.
Honestly, the reason you lost was cause you just spammed me. I had a crew mate once who just spammed like hell with Pit. Then I learn how to deal with it.

That match I had with you I got a lil annoyed with the arrow spamming. But when I lost one stock kinda fast I got pissed. so I decided to study your habits, like what you would do when I got near you, etc. So when I fully read how you play thats when I went berserk.

I fight too manny campers. You would have a better chance if you fight me head on.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Honestly, the reason you lost was cause you just spammed me. I had a crew mate once who just spammed like hell with Pit. Then I learn how to deal with it.

That match I had with you I got a lil annoyed with the arrow spamming. But when I lost one stock kinda fast I got pissed. so I decided to study your habits, like what you would do when I got near you, etc. So when I fully read how you play thats when I went berserk.

I fight too manny campers. You would have a better chance if you fight me head on.
He's less campy, and much better now. Furthermore, he fixed his ground game. It's pretty decent.

Oh god I finally got that back air thing down and hot **** the mindgame it produces is too too too too too good.
Glad to be of assistance Ryko. You better own me with it tomorrow.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Everytime I beat someone I ususally hear that. Ha ha ha! Hope you know I know this match up 100% even if you have character advantage.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I've no johns, your Peach was official, but I'm just A LOT better than when you last fought me.

have i played you before? were you that guy who never played a DK and wanted to play a good one. then i played you with DK. im Ben/Luck if that helps?

Yo Zodiac Braves whens the next time you guys are meeting up. i havent been playing brawl or melee or nothing. i wanna get some gaming in.

Also are you guys going to inui's thing. if so i need to go with you cuz i wanna go to it but have no ride or know how to get there.
We're having a meet for brawl thursday. If no one else does i remember you. We aren't going to Inui's tourny, so you'll need to find a different source for a ride. Talk to Pierce7D if you want to get in some friendlies thursday.
Luck, you have my number, you can hit me up any time. We're going to be a little crowded on Thursday though (anyone wanna bring a TV and a setup? lol). Hit me up, and we'll organize a date to get some matches in.

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
Lol Criz, we're located in bergen county, and i'd be best to speak with Pierce7D about participating. As for transportation your on your own.

On another note anyone else think Ken is going to kick *** on surivior?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Lol Criz, we're located in bergen county, and i'd be best to speak with Pierce7D about participating. As for transportation your on your own.

On another note anyone else think Ken is going to kick *** on surivior?
Lol, Taiki, I actually think he was talking about the crew in general, in which case, he's have to talk to you. I am DEFINITELY watch Survivor now. We all know I'm a huge Ken fanboy.

is there anyway i can join this. id def. help **** =]
To join, we'd basically have to see how you play, etc. We might not be super well known atm, but if you ask around, you'll learn that we're highly proficient, and hence, somewhat selective. We aren't however, elitist. It's definitely not impossible to get into the crew, and you don't have to main a high tier character. Where do you live, and who do you play?

You guys going to Montage?
No, lol. You asked me this. We're busy this weekend.

You guys are in Bergen County? Where??
Most of us in Teaneck, but R00kie and Ryko live in NYC. We do like to expand.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
No, lol. You asked me this. We're busy this weekend.
Screw whatever you're busy with, go to Why So Serious.

You can watch me get ***** by YEHS in Melee!

Taiki

Smash Apprentice
TO Criz: If you meant you wanted into the crew come to the meet if you can make it thursday anyway. The party is not moveable, because well it's a 4 day weekend and i'm eating their saturday while saturdays aren't still important.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Actually, rather than come to the crew meet (because like I said, we're crowded) we'll schedule a date for tryouts.
Just see if you can make sure I can be there for the tryouts. I wanna be apart of that. Geez im urging to lan again brawl is like a drug and i OD on it. lmao. I just want to keep getting better and better and better till the day brawl ends. TOMORROW IT'S A RAP.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Teaneck??? I wish I knew! I live 10 minutes from you guys! (Hasbrouck Heights) Hit me up on aim the sn is Cowtipper9487 . I'll let you guys know when I'm back here (going to college tomorrow) and I wanna play with you guys.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Teaneck??? I wish I knew! I live 10 minutes from you guys! (Hasbrouck Heights) Hit me up on aim the sn is Cowtipper9487 . I'll let you guys know when I'm back here (going to college tomorrow) and I wanna play with you guys.
WOW! Really lame I didn't know. That's what the location feature is for madu. I'll hit you up later.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
WOW! Really lame I didn't know. That's what the location feature is for madu. I'll hit you up later.
lol i usually played on wifi or played melee @ my friend doyoung's house. otherwise i played mgs4. but definitely in the winter i'll let u guys know i'm back :)

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
lol i usually played on wifi or played melee @ my friend doyoung's house. otherwise i played mgs4. but definitely in the winter i'll let u guys know i'm back :)
You already know. TEAM MOB i wanna see ya'll rise. YES! im looking forward to playing you. Keep that in mind. Lmao one day you gotta hear my voicemail greeting, sh?t is too funny.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
ZB IMPORTANT NEWS:
1. Two new NJ crews are here - Enemy Controller & Team MOB.
2. Both crews are consisting of players who are from former NJ crews & others.
3. Both crews are NOT a joke.

So lets just keep our game tight and represent our crew right.

Top Bottom