• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Zero Suit/Samus in Shorts Social

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
ZSSamus and Zelda are the most JoJo characters in Smash. They should hang out more often
even though Zelda is low tier. Get your sh*t together Zelda

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey, what's up Zero Suit boards? Seeing as how I technically main her, I suppose I should post here more often.

Sir_Zedd

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sir_Zedd
Everybody is recovering from dat Zelda raid, so I'm not sure how the conversation will go for the time being :p

ƒaeyth

Smash Cadet
There doesn't even seem to be a conversation at all in the aftermath uwu;

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Just got completely destroyed by a guy from 4chans /ssbg/. Couldn't win one game, no matter what character he picked. We played 3stock the whole time and I could only take one stock from him most of the time.
Hopefully I didn't scare him away with how bad I am ;_;

JNET

Smash Cadet
NNID
Traeks
Hello folks, figured I'd introduce myself. Fellow ZSS main here. Really clicked with her playstyle since the day I got Wii U sm4sh. I was a long time melee player, skipped Brawl (just not my style), and am currently enjoying sm4sh quite a bit.

Been lurking a while so good to meet you all in text. :colorful:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Welcome both of you ;).
So umm good news and bad news (well only for me T.T), Good news is I Finally! finished a short term position that required me to commute 2 towns over so i was staying at my friend long story short since I'm not killing my self commuting on public transit and am not just there play smash , can actually have more time for the MU thread.

Bad news No wii u since I don't have one still and stupid idiot me I gave my 3dsxl smash 3ds to my older brother to give to my nephew for x-mas T.T .

You guys fine with starting shiek next?

EnGarde

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4914-3671-9440
Hello!

I really need to check in more often. >.< Just checking skype is so much easier though lol.

Shiek sounds good to me. :)

David Viran

Smash Lord
Are there any videos of leon's zss? I've heard he's been winning some major tournaments but never see any of his matches.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Speaking of Leon I assume you meant the Marth from France I really hope he's ok with aplatforms the cray cray shot going on over there.

But yeah I'd like to see how sexy his zss is now I thought originally he wasn't going to be down for smash he said (when he was in Toronto and we were testing it at best buy).

However he might have just meant the 3ds version since he wanted to play with gc controller.

David Viran

Smash Lord
I've noticed that there are a lot of marth mains from brawl that switched over to ZSS. Anyway yes leon the Brawl marth main.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
@ Dakpo Dakpo @ DeLux DeLux
I just checked the Apex registered members list and couldn't find your names. Are you guys going?
Because the deadline is over.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
Last edited:

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Who has two thumbs and took advantage of Apex's extended registration? :)

You bettah believe it! Zero Suits in full force baby!!!!

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
How extended?
god damnit man I really wanna Yolo and do it bUT I wnot have a hotel room if I do.

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
This just in apex 2015 registeration extended for DeLux.

Confirmed xD.
God damn I really need to get my name changed to my gamer tag -_-0

Top Bottom