• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zelda Finder Thread (Please Sticky)

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
Wanna know what I think?1?!1

I think SWF needs more Zelda avatars u_u

I am considering Zelda for a main... so I wont post details just yet. Still, cool thread <3

Arean

Smash Ace
I agree that the site needs more zelda avatars.. thanks for posting anyway! :D

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
I use to use Sheik a lot in Melee, I did try to use Zelda a fair bit but I never really got use to her. Evryone keeps saying how much better she is now, I'l probably add her to my list of mains.

Someone also posted an interesting question but I lost where, it was about the knockback degredation and using Sheik to switch to or vice versa in ortder to maintain knockback... could be pretty cool I'l try and find the thread.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
You two should be proud that you're only ones playing Zelda in your area! You're completely unic! ;)

But I understand your hope for more Zeldas...

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
You two should be proud that you're only ones playing Zelda in your area! You're completely unic!

But I understand your hope for more Zeldas...
Hehe. True xD

I'm sure someone in the UK will come here eventually, just have to wait. =P

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
hey hang on a sec, I live in the UK u_u

When I say 'a sec' I actually mean 2-3 months...

Arean

Smash Ace
thanks naybewon. added you up. so popuri... would you like to add yourself to the list?

Arashi

Smash Cadet
I'm a Zelda main! I'm a Zelda main!

Name: Arashi
Color: Black
Wifi name: (I'm not sure, need to look it up)

Popuri

Smash Apprentice
Might aswell q: but remember I am one of those multy mainers so Zelda will be one of a few mains.

Name: Popuri
Color: I'l probably keep changing it
Wi-fi name: If this is just the name tag name then 'Pops' If it alowes more characters then it will be 'Popuri'

Knightly

Smash Rookie
Name: Knightly
Color: Black and Green
Wifi Name: Kevin

I'm a Zelda main too! It was rather difficult in Melee, but with the changes she's really good.

sniperworm

Smash Ace
Name: sniperworm
Color: original (I usually don't remember to change it anyway)
Wifi Name: CLUF

I figured I should add myself to the list since I plan on using Wifi pretty soon (I still kinda suck though).

Knightly

Smash Rookie
Play as many people as possible. Go nuts and experiment. This game is still brand new. Welcome to the boards. :]
Thanks! Sounds like a plan, though Wifi is kinda laggy and the only other people who like Brawl are my brothers who are 3 and almost 7. Great competitors eh?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Name: Tsuteto (may change... but it won't be for awhile ^^)
Color: Red (Valentine Zelda FTW!)

Don't own the game, but I play Zelda a ton at my friend's.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Thanks! Sounds like a plan, though Wifi is kinda laggy and the only other people who like Brawl are my brothers who are 3 and almost 7. Great competitors eh?
Just start training them and after let´s say 6 years you have excellent competition ;).

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
Name: SMBEffect
Color: Red
Wifi Name: SMB

Hey! After playing Brawl constantly, I have finally decided to main Zelda! ^^ Hope to see you guys around!

Arean

Smash Ace
I guess Zelda will get more fans now than shiek hahaha. Besides... i dont think Sheik can overshdaow Zelda this time around.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Yep, Zelda seems unbelievable popular this time around. It´s strange how much few (many) buffs will affect...

Top Bottom