• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zelda Finder Thread (Please Sticky)

Arean

Smash Ace
Whoa tyrael! I love your Zelda videos, its really nice. Im the one who mentioned your videos to the Zelda video thread in the melee boards.

gdtyrael

Smash Rookie
Whoa tyrael! I love your Zelda videos, its really nice. Im the one who mentioned your videos to the Zelda video thread in the melee boards.
:laugh: Nice dude and thanks a lot! I always felt the need of zelda videos against top chars, its quite rare such as zelda players in melee! Well now its revenge time \o

Arean

Smash Ace
I can still remember the matches you have on youtube. One is with Zelda and Marth and another with Zelda and Peach. They even played japanese songs, I really liked how you maneuver with Zelda, the one with the battle against Ganondorf was also nice. You transformed to sheik and zelda and I really liked that. Do you have new videos by the way?

gdtyrael

Smash Rookie
Unfortunatly no =/ I stopped training and playing touneys some time ago like 6 months, I was just waiting for Brawl, but u can be sure Ill be back march 9 lol. All my efforts into developing new ways to play new zelda!

Arean

Smash Ace
Goodie! I cant wait, hehehe you also know that her dair has lightning effects in brawl right?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Oh, better fill this out. Good idea Arean ^^

Aw man. I'm so far away from everyone else. lol.

I'm from Scotland btw. =]

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Arean, I'm from Scotland, it's in the UK. xP
Quite a large list of Zelda mainers we have here =D

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Ehh, my gender is male XD
Thank you for adding me to the list though.

Btw, is the color pink the same as the Melee costume?

Luthien

Smash Ace
Luthien dear,
are you forgetting your dear wife?

Besides, we STILL live in the same...continent?
North American I believe.
I'd consider sparing your life... or at the very least, making your death quick and painless. Lol. Kidding! Of course we'd take you along. I don't know how we'd rename a country after you, though. Stiputationland doesn't seem to flow, does it?

For those of you who are wondering, Stippy and I have been married for a while... any idea when our anniversary is, honey?

@ Drake...3 (I am calling you that from now on): Ugh, pffft. All we've got standing in our way is the Rockies, and after that it's just the praries. Not that big of a deal ;). Actually, Stippy might live closer to me than you do. Darling, do you live in western America or eastern?

Anyway, back on topic: Sorry Arean, I don't know what my Wifi name is yet. I have yet to unravel all the mysteries of my precious new Wii.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I knew it! Pappioll is a dude. Why was he put down as a female in the first place?:laugh:

Anyway i'm not to sure about my wifi name it's most likely gonna be my username but I might choose something else so i'll get back to you with that Arean.:)

Oh yeah, I never got to comment about you getting your Wii Luth, so congrats man. Did you have to bust any noses or break any arms by chance? Hehe.

Luthien

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I never got to comment about you getting your Wii Luth, so congrats man. Did you have to bust any noses or break any arms by chance? Hehe.
No, but I barely escaped with my life... when I asked whether or not they had any wii's in stock, about a dozen heads raised. When the poor clerk said "we have two left," she just barely managed to finish before the lady behind us reserved the second. Quite an adventure.

Anyway, by wifi name do you mean tag, Arean? Because mine depends on how many characters we can put in. For now, I'm going with HSIP, or BAIR.

Arean

Smash Ace
yes.... wifi name... is the tag. Hehehe so yeah, Ill update your wifi names later

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Name: blink777
Colour: Blue, Red
Location: Scarborough, Canada (parents live south of Ottawa, so I'm in that area a lot too)

Twilight X

Smash Rookie
Name: Twilight X
Color: Green and Black
Wi-Fi Name: Twi X

Arean

Smash Ace
Yay more people are signing in. Go Zelda Players! I wonder if the other threads followed this.. hehe hey guys please rate the thread :D

Crescendolls

Smash Cadet
Name: Crescendolls
Color(s): Purple & Black

funeral Zelda ftw! Its funny, but also not funny, how many guys use Zelda. She is pretty awesome.

Arean

Smash Ace
Keep them coming! Wow I cant believe that the List is really growing :D

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Uh Arean, why was my gender switched to Male >.<? I believe i'm still female unless something happened that I don't know about lol.

Arean

Smash Ace
Oh... did i switch your gender Spazn? Im sorry, fixed it now. Guys if there are any clarifications PLEASE tell me :D and Ztarfish... being Zape can be confused with Zap.. perhaps a new wifi name?

RyokoYaksa, why dont you post on this thread as well?... and could this topic be stickied?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks, added you up

Keep them coming :D
Hey Arean! Long time no see! You're doing good work as always. b^_^d

If this becomes the official thread hopefully it'll get a sticky or something.

Name: Darkmusician
Gender: Male (For some reason I've been mistaken for a female at times. o_o)
Color: Green all the way.
Wifi: I think it might be DJ Akira but I'll try to change it to Darkmusician since DJ is my ooooold alias.

I hope to play all of you listed in this thread at some point. And for those that are new it's nice to meet you! :]

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
Hey Arean! Long time no see! You're doing good work as always. b^_^d

If this becomes the official thread hopefully it'll get a sticky or something.

Name: Darkmusician
Gender: Male (For some reason I've been mistaken for a female at times. o_o)
Color: Green all the way.
Wifi: I think it might be DJ Akira but I'll try to change it to Darkmusician since DJ is my ooooold alias.

I hope to play all of you listed in this thread at some point. And for those that are new it's nice to meet you! :]
You're not the only one who have been mistaken for a woman. :dizzy:
Arean, could you please change my gender to Male? :embarrass

Top Bottom