• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Zelda Finder Thread (Please Sticky)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Haven't played another good zelda player yet... someone should add me as a friend so we can play on wifi. XD

I always look forward to a good challenge

Name: GKInfinity
Color: Black/ Green

stellamedusa

Smash Rookie
stellamedusa, male, black colored outfit, United States, Wi-Fi name is "Gil".

Pleased to meet everyone. And this was a very good idea for a thread, by the way.

spacing_out

*desperate downsmash*
I have recently decided to take up Zelda as my main for Brawl. In Melee, I used Zelda as prolly my 2nd/3rd best character along side with Fox and Marth, my main. Marth continues to be one of my best characters for Brawl but for the most part, I'm sticking with Zelda.

Name: spacing_out
Color: Blue

I don't have WiFi here otherwise I'd prolly be looking to Brawl it up with Elana (P.S. I loved your combo video on YouTube btw =3)

ht101

Smash Rookie
Name: ht101
Color: Black
WiFi name: Ht

its nice to see so many other zelda players

Creaty

Smash Cadet
Username: Creaty
Color: Original outfit
Wi-fi: Alex (2835-9835-3149)

Always interested in a good match, that's the way to get better and I want to get better with her so, let me know anytime to have a wi-fi match)

Arean

Smash Ace
its been a while since this thread has been updated. Added you guys up :Dyo

Sarijy

Smash Apprentice
I'm starting to pick up Zelda, after being handed my own behind multiple times with different characters, and I love a character with good recovery and aerials.
I live in Mass, US. I'm male. I run under the name Retro with black and white Zelda, Yellow R.O.B. and Retro colored Toon Link.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I placed top 8 at the last tourney I went to and it's fueled my confidence in her!

I was a falco player in melee but now...

Name: Jesi
Color: Green/Black

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Name: Sonic The Hedgedawg
Colour: Blue
Wifi name: Kyle

oooessay

Smash Rookie
Name: DarkThundah
Color: green
WiFiName: DT

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
hey everyone im a new with zelda! (i main Peach but i picked up zelda as a second main) :)

Name: Peachkid
Color: usally black but sumtimes purple or red
Wifi name: PMS or Pchkd

i hope i can learn alot with zelda and pwn with her as much as i do with peach! :D

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alritey

Name: ScaryLB59
Color: Red Greatness

EDIT: I'm so sad! I'm now completely Wii-less and smash-less because they got stolen (along with my Guitar Hero 3) so if anyone plays my screen name, it isn't me sadly. It's gonna be just a little while before I can play again but I look forward to playing any and all Zelda's so I may learn something new. Maybe someone can befriend my profile if it shows and help me track them down by sending them messages lol.

Arean

Smash Ace
Alritey

Name: ScaryLB59
Color: Red Greatness

EDIT: I'm so sad! I'm now completely Wii-less and smash-less because they got stolen (along with my Guitar Hero 3) so if anyone plays my screen name, it isn't me sadly. It's gonna be just a little while before I can play again but I look forward to playing any and all Zelda's so I may learn something new. Maybe someone can befriend my profile if it shows and help me track them down by sending them messages lol.

Hey im really sorry to hear about that. I hope it gets resolved soon, is the wii really THAT rare there? I know they say it is selling like hotcakes but man.. people can be so desperate. The wii is abundant in my area since its slowly getting recognition..... (I live in the Philippines where the gamecube was barely noticed)

Samui

Smash Rookie
Name: Samui
Color: Red and Black
Wifi name: Samui

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
@ OP.. you should organize first post by region.. State would be nice too,