• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The YES Dance

Bees!

Smash Ace
This is what they call, gold. :bee:
Wow that was puntastic! If I Kneed some good material for some stand up. I have an audition on the tweknee-first of May and could use some new material so I don't stand up on stage knee deep in tomatos(thats not a pun but meh) and when I say new material I mean some real tier-jerking humor. Something people will be falcon punching there tables at the local chikneese bar and grill where they do stand-up comedy every friday night which they also have ladies night there and offer half price on Kneeopolitans and other alcoholic drinks. Its a fun place with lots of funknee comedians. Well anyways I will let you know if I require any of your brilliant comedic stylings.

;) <3

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Wow that was puntastic! If I Kneed some good material for some stand up. I have an audition on the tweknee-first of May and could use some new material so I don't stand up on stage knee deep in tomatos(thats not a pun but meh) and when I say new material I mean some real tier-jerking humor. Something people will be falcon punching there tables at the local chikneese bar and grill where they do stand-up comedy every friday night which they also have ladies night there and offer half price on Kneeopolitans and other alcoholic drinks. Its a fun place with lots of funknee comedians. Well anyways I will let you know if I require any of your brilliant comedic stylings.

;) <3
You may mock me, but at least I didnt try so hard =P

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lawlz.
Falcon Approve:falcon:

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
The only thing Falcon would approve is "YESZ". It seems alittle too homosexual for Falcons taste sooo,he'd probably deprove (not word) it.

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
...I get banned for posting normal stuff.

You get away with pointless crap. SWF srs business

_Fizzy_

Smash Rookie
these manly boards dont need this BEGONE! MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL U!

Top Bottom