• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Speaking about combo videos, even though so many of us are making our own, we're all still putting in some clips to the Wolf Board CV... right?

:059:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
The question is... IS THE BOTTTLLLLLLEEE READDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYY

**edit

wrong thread @__@ sorry

Laem

Smash Champion
coming soon

vids of my scrubby scrubby wolf
in which i get ***** once again
by Mr. R

HYPEEEEEE

John102

Smash Cadet
I like the new set up.

Edit: ololol, I just found out a friend was recording some wifi friendlies, I think I'll have him record some more without the epic fails that my friendlies usually have xD

tekkie

Smash Master
amazing jumpshine. you mind if i do a commentary on this video and put it on the front page?
there are two videos but you can do that yeah

just dont laugh too hard at our SDs XD

you shoulda seen it, i jumpshined against dekar's captain falcon and got uair KO'ed

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Tekkie, last stock game 1, you would've won if you would just pivot your dsmashes after SHADing behind him :< COME ON PEOPLE, PIVOTING DSMASHES IS SO EASY AND SO WORTH IT ;_____; But yeah, basically, everyone that doesn't already pivot dsmashes after crossovers/shield drops needs to learn, it makes scoring kills a lot easier :p

Other comments: once you see that he's expecting the boost smash after the fthrow, FH fair/uair him when he jumps? And match two, around 1:10, don't think I didn't see that utilt <3 Nice lightstep as well :3 You should work on flash cancels a bit more though, looked like you were trying but it wasn't working out :< Last but not least, reflect more aura spheres! All it takes is a few good reflects to make the Lucario a little bit more cautious about throwing them out so often ;D

JJ: Good work with the thread, basically :D

:059:

tekkie

Smash Master
Tekkie, last stock game 1, you would've won if you would just pivot your dsmashes after SHADing behind him :< COME ON PEOPLE, PIVOTING DSMASHES IS SO EASY AND SO WORTH IT ;_____; But yeah, basically, everyone that doesn't already pivot dsmashes after crossovers/shield drops needs to learn, it makes scoring kills a lot easier :p

Other comments: once you see that he's expecting the boost smash after the fthrow, FH fair/uair him when he jumps? And match two, around 1:10, don't think I didn't see that utilt <3 Nice lightstep as well :3 You should work on flash cancels a bit more though, looked like you were trying but it wasn't working out :< Last but not least, reflect more aura spheres! All it takes is a few good reflects to make the Lucario a little bit more cautious about throwing them out so often ;D
that time i honestly tried but i messed it up, i do it a lot and you can see me doing it other times in the match

yeah i didnt reflect enough stuff/bait enough AS and i throw out flash cancel stuff in friendlies as practice, it just worked out that time

and i lurv commentary keep it coming :3

edit: yeah utilting lucario isnt a good idea but it was friendlies so i didnt care that much XD

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
yeah nice work JJ i was pleasantly surprised this morning when i saw how nice and neat it was, imma be watching wolf vids for a while now since y'know, i never contribute anything myself :p

pulse131

Smash Ace
why must smashboards be grey. aib is ghey but at least there not as dull.
or am i just stupid?

tekkie

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGEF1afAibw

vs. DEKAR (namesearch) diddy monkey

why the hell do i always kill myself in friendlies

jj's gonna splode when he sees dat jumpshine action

2:31 is a good example of why this matchup is a pain; both wolf and diddy throw a banana from a standing point, diddy can jump over it and instant throw yours back at you in the time it takes wolf to sit there and pop a pain killer for his weak *** throwing arm

John102

Smash Cadet
Lol, I have 2 am friendlies, I'm not beastly enough to get to 4am friendlies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wait you're T? i had no idea lol
Really? I thought everyone knew Laem=T.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGEF1afAibw

vs. DEKAR (namesearch) diddy monkey

why the hell do i always kill myself in friendlies

jj's gonna splode when he sees dat jumpshine action

2:31 is a good example of why this matchup is a pain; both wolf and diddy throw a banana from a standing point, diddy can jump over it and instant throw yours back at you in the time it takes wolf to sit there and pop a pain killer for his weak *** throwing arm
Question, are those Bdacus's I see or regular Dacus?
a grand total of 2 vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bf83yI2ySAc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRmsugd6auc

can't say im proud
BUT WHATEVER

and who knows
there may be gain for you and me
Nice job bucko.

Top Bottom