• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wofl House (Video Thread)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
pretty sure mk's dsmash beats both of those XD i laughed hard when i realized that
If she dsmashs and you shield it then you can punish afterwards. O_o

Though you can just dthrow then pivot grab on reaction. Pivot grab is good against aggro Mk's.

tekkie

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurGhyC_szk&playnext_from=TL&videos=bk9pl2LK9n0&feature=sub
this one is just so freagin amazing. i loved it so much, words cannot descrive, holy crap. envy envy envy, how do they do that, i wanna do that, show me teach me show me teach omg omg toooooo good.
daaaaaamn dat some meatriding i hope you were talking about the utilt

If she dsmashs and you shield it then you can punish afterwards. O_o

Though you can just dthrow then pivot grab on reaction. Pivot grab is good against aggro Mk's.
okay the only part of this that clicked in my head was the "she"

i'll like test this or something

Laem

Smash Champion
DO WANT the uber upsmash at 5:11
i usually only get the broken knockback when the first misses or gets shielded yet the 2nd connects
but apparently there's more ways

tekkie

Smash Master
DO WANT the uber upsmash at 5:11
i usually only get the broken knockback when the first misses or gets shielded yet the 2nd connects
but apparently there's more ways
**** i didnt even see that XD awesome

dacus gets the horizontal sometimes its so awesome

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
daaaaaamn dat some meatriding i hope you were talking about the utilt

okay the only part of this that clicked in my head was the "she"

i'll like test this or something
I put "she" probably because I was typing while my girlfriend was next to me playing twisted metal. To be fair, I use Pink Mk if that counts for anything:laugh:.

And Choice's name is spelled wrong as the thread title, which made me lol.

Me vs Logic (Pyronic Star)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaUyrxNebcI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU2tU4sCo8Y

3rd round I use Mk so I won't post that vid here, but check my channel for it.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I put "she" probably because I was typing while my girlfriend was next to me playing twisted metal. To be fair, I use Pink Mk if that counts for anything:laugh:.

bleh too lazy to change it

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurGhyC_szk&playnext_from=TL&videos=bk9pl2LK9n0&feature=sub
this one is just so freagin amazing. i loved it so much, words cannot descrive, holy crap. envy envy envy, how do they do that, i wanna do that, show me teach me show me teach omg omg toooooo good.
*brain explodes*
that was...pretty epic, all those shines made me happy in the pants :D
it was like two alpha woffles battling over the only female wolf, but who's that female wolf? i'm betting tekkie or gull

also, nair ftw. i never expect that move, or utilt which is godly (no it sucks) but godly regardless

castorpollux

Smash Champion
*brain explodes*
that was...pretty epic, all those shines made me happy in the pants :D
it was like two alpha woffles battling over the only female wolf, but who's that female wolf? i'm betting tekkie or gull

also, nair ftw. i never expect that move, or utilt which is godly (no it sucks) but godly regardless
we were fighting over the attention of leon

....and i won

tekkie

Smash Master

im not a female im a trap

also utilt is godly because you have to be godly to get away with it

Laem

Smash Champion

Me vs Logic (Pyronic Star)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaUyrxNebcI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU2tU4sCo8Y

3rd round I use Mk so I won't post that vid here, but check my channel for it.
the beginning of the song of match 1 sounds way too much like papa roach - infest o_O
What made you CP Norfair btw?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
the beginning of the song of match 1 sounds way too much like papa roach - infest o_O
What made you CP Norfair btw?
Because it's Olimar on Norfair. And I practiced on that stage with Wolf.

First round song is by Sum 41 called No Reason.

pulse131

Smash Ace
actually i ended up more upset because it was so good and i realized that i could never do all that with wolf and would just switch to mk. but then i got to play some of my non PR friends and did well so its all good.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
actually i ended up more upset because it was so good and i realized that i could never do all that with wolf and would just switch to mk. but then i got to play some of my non PR friends and did well so its all good.
you can if you practice. choice's wolf used to suckkk sooooo much

pulse131

Smash Ace
good to hear. that automatically means that if i practice, mine will get really good too. clearly. because it works like that.
nah im just givin yuh a hard time. if only i could play with you guys evvvvvvverrrrrrrrydaaaaaaaaaay.
then maybe.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
good to hear. that automatically means that if i practice, mine will get really good too. clearly. because it works like that.
nah im just givin yuh a hard time. if only i could play with you guys evvvvvvverrrrrrrrydaaaaaaaaaay.
then maybe.
no joke, if you practice enough, you will get better than me because I don't practice anymore

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
By practice, do you mean playing other people? Or solo practice...

Because I've got pleeennnnty of time alone to practice ><

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
By practice, do you mean playing other people? Or solo practice...

Because I've got pleeennnnty of time alone to practice ><
Come to the tourney on the 17th in Maryland and I could give you lots of Wolf tips/help/practice.:bee:

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Wish I could! but between no ride & i need to take care of someone on crutches... I can't :(

I'm probably gonna stay out of the tourney scene until I can get a little bit of income too .. but thanks :)

castorpollux

Smash Champion
FVCT~ Frio's Video Critique Thread
For a quick and easy to follow critique.

What is it?

Too lazy to read those long and boring critiques on the brawl character boards? Well you're in luck. Just send me a video of you playing from Youtube and I'll re-upload it with a critique commentary on My Channel. I'll PM you when I re-upload your video on my channel.
love the service you're providing. As sort of a tester why don't you critique commentary on both of these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qurGhyC_szk

.AC.

Smash Lord
i <3 the title.

btw @ xzax, what were you thinking or what was your mentality like during the last stock on the 3rd game?

Laem

Smash Champion
i actually accidently stumbled on them seagull vs ally vids before finding those are being advertised here :d
they're good
i suppose
kind of

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I had my first match go to time ever, today. It was my D3 against a Toon Link. I finally know what it feels like to see the timer running out when you're a stock ahead xD.

:059:

Top Bottom