• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Boxob

Smash Champion
Rofl, I'll fight you both, eventually, But I need sleep for now.

I put winsauce on my steak today, it was delicious.

Also. Big news in steak-land. The new triple steak burrito from Taco Bell comes with it's own fire roasted salsa sauce. It is delicious. And it is the OFFICIAL steak sauce.

A1 can go Fawk itself, this ****'s better.

:093:

Boxob

Smash Champion
I don't go to Brawl tourneys, I just money match.

I suppose I should enter one sometime though, I've gotten a lot better recently.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
when you started using ASC right?

you made a thread about it, lol

and for the record, id like to bring up once again, that me and X and tenki are the only sonics that have WON a tourney

Boxob

Smash Champion
when you started using ASC right?

you made a thread about it, lol

and for the record, id like to bring up once again, that me and X and tenki are the only sonics that have WON a tourney
Just in general I do this new thing.

I like, think as I'm playing. It usually works really well.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I don't feel as though Brawl is a game worth traveling to a tourney for.. There's one right near me in December though, so I'll attend that.

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
I've got nothing else to do...yeah I'll fight you. I'll probably switch up characters cause I'm trying out some new ones if that's alright. Or Boxob, since I know he wants to fight me cause he will destroy me.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
=(((( Collegeeeee, I wanna play!

Last time I played at home I was doing soooo well. Like a 3stocked a decent shiek/zelda several times, and this dude had beaten me with the same char several times(I like fighting zelda, shiek is annoying imo).

Hopefully tommorow/saturday. Ugh 15 dollar tourneys.

infomon

Smash Scientist
CUsmasher: good games, yo! I'd say we're about even....... we're both very predictable :'( Like, most of the times when you spring, you're going to (cancel'd) down-air, and quickly roll backwards. Not that I'm ever effective at punishing.... Our first ditto was 7:51 sooo sloooow lol. And then we're so predictable, we both immediately switched to slow secondaries (bowser vs. ike) LOL. Thanx for the matches.

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
CUsmasher: good games, yo! I'd say we're about even....... we're both very predictable :'( Like, most of the times when you spring, you're going to (cancel'd) down-air, and quickly roll backwards. Not that I'm ever effective at punishing.... Our first ditto was 7:51 sooo sloooow lol. And then we're so predictable, we both immediately switched to slow secondaries (bowser vs. ike) LOL. Thanx for the matches.
Hey thanks Infzy, you too. Yeah my Sonic is decent, but way too predictable as you said. My Sonic still needs a lot of work, but it is way improved than months ago. I would say we are about even as well. But good games, though... we had some pretty good matches I would say

EDIT: WOW....Boxob got banned AGAIN

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Lol Boxob got banned again, he'll probably just keep doing it because he has nothing better to do.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
"Paul2337 (1:16:48 AM): what did you get banned for this time? >.>
Robots erraugh (1:17:48 AM): ****ing
Robots erraugh (1:17:50 AM): I said
Robots erraugh (1:17:56 AM): Rawr

Robots erraugh (1:17:59 AM): In some thread
Robots erraugh (1:18:18 AM): so I got reported for single line responses
Robots erraugh (1:18:20 AM): :/
Paul2337 (1:18:24 AM): wow.."

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Lololol wow that stinks. They ban him for saying "rawr" when there were so many other times he was sayng useless stuff and didnt get banned?(No offense Boxob =P)

Napilopez

Smash Lord
gimee a few after i finish this ladder match =P

do u play anyone other than sonic well? im not in the mood for dittos, i might just play as marth if u dont =P

Catt

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna play me? I need much more expirience against human players and Sonics in general... it's sad, I main Sonic but can't fight him to save my life! Dittos would be very beneficial, but all are good experience for me. Also, I like to play quite a few matches at a time, but if you want to quit I won't mind... I can just get easily carried away when there's a good challenge and can Brawl for hours.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Anyone wanna play me? I need much more expirience against human players and Sonics in general... it's sad, I main Sonic but can't fight him to save my life! Dittos would be very beneficial, but all are good experience for me. Also, I like to play quite a few matches at a time, but if you want to quit I won't mind... I can just get easily carried away when there's a good challenge and can Brawl for hours.
napli didnt show up for me:(

i'm still open, but not tomorrow. if we brawlin, we have to brawl now.

Top Bottom