• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

CUsmasher2011

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, I'll jump on the boat on this one.....I check back on the Sonic boards last night and saw I bunch of threads closed, and sticky by a mod, and memphis' "I hate you all" thread. I was like, "What the f?" It sucks that the spam drove away some of our best contributors, through :(

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Dang, we needed someone to chase away the noobs though. :( Either Cat or Memphis would've worked. :(

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Yeah, just to clear things up :

Cat has not gone, is just banned.
Boxob is leaving us be for a while, maining Diddy Kong he's gonna be well recieved lol
Memphis has had enough of the noobs here.
Umby has had enough of our lame memes and so left.

Me and I'm guessing Tenki too are currently pissed off.

the ricemaker

Smash Cadet

Boxob is leaving us be for a while, maining Diddy Kong he's gonna be well recieved lol

IDK ROOOY, Cat thinks going to a regular char boards sounds really appealing.

aeghrur

Smash Champion

And KID and Greenstreet are trying their best to revive us again.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Ok so basically yesterday Boxob and Cat went on a giant spam spree which involved bumping loads of old threads and the like. So I went on a reporting spree (as did Tenki), and they got themselves banned. Unfortunately as a result of the spam, teh umby and memphis decided to leave, hopefully they'll come back.

As for chasing away n00bs, that was a bit of the problem in the first place. We need to treat them how we would want to be treated. I want people to stay in the Sonic Boards because it's a nice place. It's easy to flame someone with one line, anyone can do that, but it's harder to just point our their mistakes in a friendly way and leave it at that. Personally, and I've said it before, I respect the n00bs more than the people who flame them at the moment..

So umm... yeah..

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The worst part was...I fueled the flaming of the n00bs...now I feel bad that in the future those n00bs could've been regular contributors...I think that if they ever come up again we should at least try to point them in the right direction (then report the thread, as it is most likely one of one thousand dupliates/is already answered in another thread).

Tenki

Smash Hero
lol Kinzer's Ike Metagame Thread.

Screw you xD

I don't like this.

The main reason I never really flamed anyone was because other people were doing it for me.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Tenki, that I will admit was probably one of the most crappiest thread this forum has to offer... If you got that from ComboKing's thread, I'm telling you that it is not at all helpful.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Well it looks like things aren't going well here. I never got to fight or talk to umby <_< I heard he was really good. That sucks.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Tenki, that I will admit was probably one of the most crappiest thread this forum has to offer... If you got that from ComboKing's thread, I'm telling you that it is not at all helpful.
No, lol I contributed to it.

:laugh:

Well it looks like things aren't going well here. I never got to fight or talk to umby <_< I heard he was really good. That sucks.
He's probably better offline. From what he said, he's more of a reflexive player. But then, sometimes he says he's more of a mindgame player, but I never really felt horribly pressured by his traps, so I think he's more of a defensive player.

But then, I haven't played w/ him since the summer, and I keep missing whenever he's around offline.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
oh da**, I remember you now, I bet you don't even play Ike and yet you still are too smart.

I swear Tenki, one day you're gonig to be the one to find the cure for cancer without Chuck Norris' tears.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I originally played Ike, but that was early in my development as a player.

I tried to re-pick him up over the summer because it seemed like Ike players had a whole thing for having answers to people's defensive reactions, or mindreading. Then I decided to apply it to Sonic started the pop quiz thread.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I knew I was gonna main sonic from the start o: I use TL also, and now I'm trying ike he's so difficult to master.. because of how slow he is you have to be very careful what you do oO. Btw Tenki I still wanna fight your sonic. I knew you were suppose to be good but not that good of a sonic player. >_> I learned some stuff while fighting you, and realized how useful they were :p.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I honestly feel I played nothing.

I came back when everything was solved and the locked threads were off the pages.

I wasn't even a spectator ;_;

Boxob

Smash Champion
lol you suck. I'm still banned.

I'm game
I'll get on right now.

And that blows. But I barely post anymore now, This place was like my home, and as of right now unless I find something game breaking with Sonic, I'm going to keep myself out of the rest of the threads.

:093:

the ricemaker

Smash Cadet
I'll get on right now.

And that blows. But I barely post anymore now, This place was like my home, and as of right now unless I find something game breaking with Sonic, I'm going to keep myself out of the rest of the threads.

yeah this place was like my home away from home. Now all I have is /b/

I wonder who's gonna replace all of us.

Tenki's already the new memphis.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Lol Boxobairs ****. ;]

Too bad, I only wanted to do that for the lulz recording. But they were both over 3 minutes by a little bit.

the ricemaker

Smash Cadet
Lol Boxobairs ****. ;]

Too bad, I only wanted to do that for the lulz recording. But they were both over 3 minutes by a little bit.

lol at the boxobair spam. You actually won too.

lmao at the Diddy games.
did you catch my intentional trip > roll > double jab > f-smash? priceless.

the ricemaker

Smash Cadet
I can actually keep going if you want. Something came up. Had to break it up. it;s all done now. I is ready for more.

Boxob

Smash Champion
I can actually keep going if you want. Something came up. Had to break it up. it;s all done now. I is ready for more.
I can do more if you want, I still don't see why my Marth is so hard to beat lol.

Boxobairs can only lead to victory, I'll be back on asap.

Boxob

Smash Champion
Great games, again.

That dair to uair combo is going in the video, for sure.

I also sent the rob vs falco match to him so I can has my rob evaluated.

the ricemaker

Smash Cadet
I have no idea D:

But regardless, sick combos are sick. I've already decided against Diddy for being too slow. I think I'll just stick with Sonic and stfu for a long while though.

lol I got the full ASC combo on your diddy. yeah that ddn't work out too well.

Your ROB was kinda pissing me off lol.

Boxob

Smash Champion
My sentiments exactly.
Falco is too.
Yeah he is.

The sad part is, with Rob...

When I saw that you started to win I knew that I could have brought it back easily by just camping the hell out of you. But it's so boring that I didn't.

This game is silly unless you play as Sonic.

the ricemaker

Smash Cadet
dude Sonic and Wi-Fi is the only reason I play this stupid game.

Hell, I'd rather play SSB64 then Brawl.

Top Bottom