• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wi-fi Thread and The Sonic Finder. Updated 4/07

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Anyone wanna play me? I need much more expirience against human players and Sonics in general... it's sad, I main Sonic but can't fight him to save my life! Dittos would be very beneficial, but all are good experience for me. Also, I like to play quite a few matches at a time, but if you want to quit I won't mind... I can just get easily carried away when there's a good challenge and can Brawl for hours.
I'd be up for a couple matches, so long as its not too laggy. :laugh:

Adding Brawl code.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Good matches Catt. :)

I don't think you're as bad as you think you are in Sonic dittos, just gotta watch out for the suicides. ^^

EDIT: Looking for more matches, just let me know here if you wanna play.

Catt

Smash Apprentice
I'm up for more! I won't need sleep for a while! I'm starting to learn a little bit on playing against Sonics.

Catt

Smash Apprentice
Good matches Catt. :)

I don't think you're as bad as you think you are in Sonic dittos, just gotta watch out for the suicides. ^^

EDIT: Looking for more matches, just let me know here if you wanna play.
Sorry for double post, but yeah those were good matches. I'm still getting used to wifi lag and when Sonic is punishable.

Oh yeah, THOSE <_< wifi hates my aerial chase style, but I have to say the lag wasn't at all that bad. I saved our match where we just alternated SD'ing on FD... that was so bad... and so funny.

By the way, my previous post is for anyone.

Cha0s Finale

Smash Cadet
Sorry for double post, but yeah those were good matches. I'm still getting used to wifi lag and when Sonic is punishable.

Oh yeah, THOSE <_< wifi hates my aerial chase style, but I have to say the lag wasn't at all that bad. I saved our match where we just alternated SD'ing on FD... that was so bad... and so funny.

By the way, my previous post is for anyone.
Haha, yeah....I remember that match. lol.

I was so going to save it as well, it made me lmao IRL. But I forgot to. :S

Catt

Smash Apprentice
I'll play anyone right now, I need more ditto expirience, also break out any other characters if you'd like. I need more experience there too!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
so you just need experience?

so you suck?

you thought i wasn't posting here anymore?
well i'm trying not too but when i see a post like that i want to die

Catt

Smash Apprentice
so you just need experience?

so you suck?

you thought i wasn't posting here anymore?
well i'm trying not too but when i see a post like that i want to die
Hey, I can't help it if I don't have enough time or money to drive all the way to tournaments in Houston to spend more money there for just expirience. I don't get to play enough skilled human players.

And you wanting to die at the fact that people with less posts than you are wanting to get better is your problem, no one cares.

Catt

Smash Apprentice
You're an ***

You, good sir, are an ***.

Why don't you man up and play me, instead of just harassing me after my posts?
I don't care if I lose, the reason I want to play is to get better, not to get flamed by a jerk with more posts who flames and harasses anyone at the first chance.

Top Bottom