• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'm gonna leave the tournament planning to root for now. TBird and I will probably have more smashfests. Maybe one on 5/31? What times are you guys free?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
says the guy from OH who ISNT Ranked...arent there only 10 players in OH total nowadays?

SoulPech

Smash Master
Says the guy who isn't PR'd in his state either, but I digress:

http://smashboards.com/threads/brawl-p-m-fish-flops-outrage-ii-results.336334/

I decided to meet you halfway on this one. I stopped counting at 12 from OH, which is about 1/4 of our players. In results, there were more people from OH whom made into bracket and placed well despite being a less active state. How many people from West MI made into bracket besides lordy? I don't know the players in the area well, so I don't know :/ .

Try harder drdn plz.

PS: No hate; bored at work and messing around.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
the only people to come from west mi were LORDY and Damitom so 50%

and its much harder to be ranked in MI then in OH you guys ha to hold off your season because if you didnt the pr would have been 3 people until this last tourney

make your state better pech

SoulPech

Smash Master
There's a difference btw inactivity and making a state better.` Fun fact: if you take the top 10 placers for MI and OH from the last tourney, they were essentially split down the middle.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Close but not qutie even and one of our best who showed didnt have the time to enter Singles which would have been another person in top 10 most likely pushing Chi out of the top 10

W.C.N

Smash Lord
MI is still above OH :) and if you came to West MI you wouldnt place in the $$ in Brawl or P:M :yeahboi:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Colt why are you still here if you have no intention of going to West MI?

JTsm

Smash Master
So RED's tourney on the June 2nd? Is it ok for me and 3 other peeps to come?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
If only it werent the day before Michigan Masters, You guys who go to the SF should come to Livonia on the 1st

rsr2

Smash Lord
Man I need to come to smashboards more. I miss all of you <3

Also I am sad that Red's tournament got moved. I have a disc golf tournament on the 15th. Oh well there is always next time ^ _ ^

W.C.N

Smash Lord
without brawl I have no reason to come, I havent played melee in years and dont touch P:M

Arcalyth

GLS | root
I'm down for both days, bet you anything Coldcut and Benji are too

Edit: JK Coldcut has stuff to do Saturday

Top Bottom