• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
I'm trying to get videos uploaded but with school, fieldwork, and work I'm basically working/studying 10-14 hours a day so it may take a while.

Sarix

Smash Ace
bring your copy of GG
Sure, I also have Blazblue Extend which I think you might like too. I'm planning on playing Link at least until Samus comes out but a lot of my projectile pressure from Rachel in Blazblue surprisingly works well with Link.

Edit: Btw I know you main Sheilda so if you want a handy way to improve your zoning as Zelda try playing a bit of Dizzy. A lot of the techniques and mentality goals I have when playing her helped me overwhelm your friend Dave a bit with my trap lockdown on Friday lol.

Arcalyth

GLS | root
I love watching you play Dizzy lol. She did look fun and I wanted to try her out. Might get back into May as well. But Slayer is so fun. lol

Sarix

Smash Ace
I'm glad you think my Dizzy is entertaining. :) May is a fun character too considering she is a charge character who has a dolphin she can approach with lol. Definitely stick with Slayer if you like him best, I was just saying some of Dizzy's strategies (an Mu-12, her equivalent in BlazBlue) would most likely improve your Zelda gameplay.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Sorry I have been really busy this semester and most of my smashboards time is currently coming from my phone. Ill try to get to it the next time I have some free time

Sure, I also have Blazblue Extend which I think you might like too. I'm planning on playing Link at least until Samus comes out but a lot of my projectile pressure from Rachel in Blazblue surprisingly works well with Link.

Edit: Btw I know you main Sheilda so if you want a handy way to improve your zoning as Zelda try playing a bit of Dizzy. A lot of the techniques and mentality goals I have when playing her helped me overwhelm your friend Dave a bit with my trap lockdown on Friday lol.
We should play BB sometime, do you netplay?

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
sounds cool Ill try to get off the 13th from work and Jason May 11 is after my exams so I can probably go to outrage also

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Date is pending, still. I have finals as well along with a lot of other dormant variables atm

I may be moving out in May as well, I will still find a way to host more events but April/May could be the last events for a little while.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Crap I just got used to that location, gotta get ready to add the half hour "Drdn got lost" to my drive time again

Top Bottom