• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Super I'm guessing you and I should team

And Lordy didn't you say last tourney the 1st and 2nd best couldn't team together because it isn't fair

Looks at last tourneys results....

:phone:

lordhelmet

Smash Master
oh kenny is in Kalamazoo right now. :p
HMMMM. Kenny better take you to any and all future house tourneys ;)

Super I'm guessing you and I should team

And Lordy didn't you say last tourney the 1st and 2nd best couldn't team together because it isn't fair

Looks at last tourneys results....

:phone:
Host can break rules :denzel:

Nah but A) I said that in facetiousness B) this will be the first time L and I have teamed C) this was prior agreed-upon if Kenny didn't show

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
lets just play, im not gonna go get packs from the prerelease because each person only gets 6. Unless other people plan on going and getting them too its not worth it. Especially because i cant imagine being able to do a draft and a smash tourney simultaneously without one getting the short end of the stick

lets just play with what we have ^_^

rsr2

Smash Lord
I can throw together the list I play for FNM (I kind'of took it apart after that top 8 a couple months ago.) I really don't have much other than that. I mean I do have most of B/R Burn for Modern and Goblins in Legacy. But my friend (Geomance from Skynet 1) Will bring his EDH stuff.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo, lemmie know when another house tourney happens so I can update the MI PR thread. thanks!

Arcalyth

GLS | root
Posted this in the results thread but it's probably wise to post here too.

I accidentally ganked someone's black controller from Lordy's thinking that it was McK's. It was near one of my PM setups. If it's yours, PM me with a description (it has a distinct marking on it) and I'll find a way to get it back to you. Sorry about that!

Arcalyth

GLS | root
So when's Lordy v6?

Also, xpost from Facebook:

http://facebook.com/groups/WestMISmash said:
Yo, anyone wanna come to Fight Night at GrandLAN on Wednesday? Mike (the manager) wants to run $1 round robins for whatever games are there. We could get some good P:M/Melee action, help revive Fight Night, and get West MI Smash some more exposure.

Also, they still have Street Fighter Saturdays (and they're confirmed to play adjacently to us at Lake Effect) and I know some of those guys are interested in trying out Smash. Anyone down for that?
I'll be bringing Project M to Fight Night tomorrow if anyone wants to come along. I get out of class at 6:45 then I'll be heading over to GrandLAN.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
16th is cool with me. What does EL and the rest of Muskegon think?

Don't think I can attend Outrage unless they change the date.

I will still attend Sweet if someone drives, but I'm not terribly excited to travel to anything other than PS6.

Roller

Smash Legend
16th should be good, considering there aren't any other Brawl tourneys happening anywhere near MI on that date.

AA may come out. I'll try to convince the Livonia guys and FF to come as well. n_n

Arcalyth

GLS | root
So Fight Night Wednesdays are now a weekly event at GrandLAN. We'll be doing P:M round robins and likely will play any other game that shows up too, but I'm definitely bringing my setup every Wednesday.

Top Bottom