• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

W.C.N

Smash Lord
When? I'm severely doubting this

An smash cafe is relevant because its 50% of the times we've met in dubs

lordhelmet

Smash Master
So the MTG prerelease is the 26th-27th, not the 25th.

Does that change anything? I highly doubt we could make time the morning of the 26th, I'd still be down for the 27th if you guys would want to crash at my house.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
You're just making me want to never touch Brawl again.

Thank you. I definitely needed that. (not sarcasm)

:phone:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I'm training a character only Jawsome has played against(and lost). Kinda fun, a lot more cerebral than Mario. Less fun, though, hopefully that'll change when I play real folks and not Basic Brawlers.

fZk

Smash Lord
Lordy can you post a schedule for next Sat so I know at what tome to get there.

Will there be P:M singles and doubles?

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
idk if youll have time for prerelease stuff roller, ive been looking into it myself lol.

Ok so lordy, the prerelease is at midnight friday so idk if i want to go on friday. I rather not pull an all nighter for mtg and then go to a smash tourney. So maybe we could go sunday instead? Roller bring your mtg stuff btw. Make a commander deck

I may just end up going to the prerelease in EL anyways but we will see. We could do a small draft if anyone is interested. tbh I could go to the prerelease friday at midnight in EL, get my sealed box and then just leave and then we could draft with gatecrash lol. If lordy/roller youre interested

lordhelmet

Smash Master
No on PM doubles at this point.

1-3 PM Singles -> 4-6 Brawl Doubles -> 7-9 Brawl Singles (high seeds should be prepared to be playing bracket until 11 just in case)

As far as MTG, Friday prerelease would be too mentally taxing. Sunday prerelease or booster draft would be ideal. I like the idea of a booster draft, how many people could we support?

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'm hypeeeeeee, I'll probably get there close to 4, since I'll want to go home and change so I don't smell like Quiznos

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
Drdn most of West MI doesn't use smashboards. You have a good chance of showing up the day of and getting a partner if you wanted to. Unless of course you're like Tech and like to be carried.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I wont travel several hours to attend a dubs tourney without a decent partner but no I dont need to be carried

W.C.N

Smash Lord
thats up to lordy since i asked him a while ago...

and now i have diddy/kirby and kirby hasnt lost a step in his absence

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Kenny confirmed? Dammit!

Attendance is such a tossup right now that I don't want to call dibs with anyone. But DRDN, there is a good chance we'll team again at this.

Roller

Smash Legend
How the heck is Kenny getting to this? I smell a troll...

Also. Ok. So. AA's first choice for the weekend as of now is Rain. However there is apparently this pre-reg issue and not all of us are currently signed up. There are definitely people who are registered that won't be going. So there's a decent chance we'll get to go anyway.

But if that falls through, which is entirely possible, then we'll probably come to this instead. (Except Zinoto, he's reg'd for rain and has a ride in the fully registered car.)

Top Bottom