• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The West MI Thread / Make Plans Here - PM Tourney: Red Edition

questionsleep

Smash Rookie
If Tom is the ambassador then I guess that makes me the royal jester haha. What game do you like to play, because the majority of Muskegon players play Brawl and PM, but we have quite a few who play Melee as well.
I'm mostly interested in getting better at Melee, but I'm down for some Brawl too.
I have so little exp. with SSB64, but I want to play that with people, too.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Is there interest in attending RAIN? I wasn't going to go, and I was going to attend Lordy's but... my good friend meekspeedy is going... Project M players, what's good? and what would be travel plans...

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I'm considering going to this also partner dependent.

I won't be doing singles but will be mining with diddy mk and...

:kirby:

:phone:

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Is there interest in attending RAIN? I wasn't going to go, and I was going to attend Lordy's but... my good friend meekspeedy is going... Project M players, what's good? and what would be travel plans...
Well, I was trying to get a carpool together, but everyone started shooting that idea down and deciding to go to Lordy's... so I dunno how much interest there actually is.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Wordddddddddd
Hey, if you want to put some gas money down, I think if there is any open spots or unfilled carpools in East MI still around, I could bring us that far with confidence. I have relatives all over MI so I can call on them if something went wrong with the car. Can't say the same for OH.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I misread your post. But anyway go with Ori's car with L_Cancel, since they have Friday housing, so you don't have to wake up at like 4, and I'll take Zinoto/Ally from that car since I was going to do that anyway.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I misread your post. But anyway go with Ori's car with L_Cancel, since they have Friday housing, so you don't have to wake up at like 4, and I'll take Zinoto/Ally from that car since I was going to do that anyway.
I like that you believe you can change our plans even though we have had these plans set ups for weeks.

Xatic

Smash Lord
LOL no.

Elliot always goes with me because it's easier for us to do so since we're so far north. It saves us a ton of money that way.

We've had this planned for weeks. Stop trying to make plans on your own.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah Lordy's tourney is a lot more viable at this point. **** OH.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well, I guess I have to go Lordy's now. MK banned and everyone from MI going to this has confirmed my decision. I need Lordy to pick me up from the bus stop though. :X

Need a partner for doubles.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'll be honest.

I'm reluctant to team with either of you because I want to place high. I'm not entering doubles unless I feel like I have a decent chance of placing well/beating comparable teams. Mario is bad/ almost no place in doubles. DRDN's track record doesn't inspire confidence in me. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just over beating around the bush is all.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'll be honest.

I'm reluctant to team with either of you because I want to place high. I'm not entering doubles unless I feel like I have a decent chance of placing well/beating comparable teams. Mario is bad/ almost no place in doubles. DRDN's track record doesn't inspire confidence in me. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just over beating around the bush is all.
People who can't carry Tech need not apply
:yeahboi::yeahboi::yeahboi:

Teams are a tossup factoring Kenny's/fZk's tentative attendance.

And I want as many people to come as possible, so I'll let you take fZk from me if it is a mutual consensus :embarrass:

W.C.N

Smash Lord
My track record? You mean where every time we play you get stomped... Unless you have ally on your team?

Lordy let's team and knock tech out of the money

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Well you've never beaten me in singles or doubles in tournament. The only time you can.ever beat me is when I'm incoherently drunk at Smashfests (Ally isn't neccessary ...lol). So.......yeah.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Teams are a tossup factoring Kenny's/fZk's tentative attendance.

And I want as many people to come as possible, so I'll let you take fZk from me if it is a mutual consensus :embarrass:
AA may come. There is that magic thing going on that Marco talked about a bit ago that Roller is also interested in. And now that RAIN is silly this is an alternative.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Beat you at a smash cafe teaming with jon

And we've never faced in singles in tourney but I blame the to for most of that

ZTD | TECHnology

Haha a Smash Cafe! You mean the ones from early 2011? When I was really bad? Forgot about that being so insignificant and all.

And yes we have played in singles. At least 3 times....

Anyway...I'm open to teaming with fZk but if you guys agreed to team previously Keifer, it'd be weird for me lol. I mean regardless of who it is, I don't wanna interrupt arranged teams. I'm not important.

Top Bottom