• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Genocyde

Smash Cadet
Ya know....I don't think I really look forward to anything anymore. There's not really anything in the day or week that has me in eager anticipation. A lot of things (TV shows, anime, games, sports, tech, art, etc.) don't interest me much and I'm starting to wonder why.

I wish I had an abundant amount of knowledge about different subjects so I could adequately talk to more people, but I just don't care.

TurboPikachu

Wall of Pain
NNID
HyperChu
3DS FC
3394-3547-7986
Ya know....I don't think I really look forward to anything anymore. There's not really anything in the day or week that has me in eager anticipation. A lot of things (TV shows, anime, games, sports, tech, art, etc.) don't interest me much and I'm starting to wonder why.
I know them feels bruh....
My best guess for everyone who feels that, is age. In my case though, I think I'm getting a bit too burned out on the things I loved so much as a kid (movies, music, cartoons, anime, video games), especially as they've changed through the years (such changes tending not to be for the better)

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm feeling sentimental for seemingly no reason right now. My depression is a LOT better than it was in the past, leaving behind people who would make me feel miserable helped. A former friend of mine who ended it in May was one of them. Also, when a person I knew irl passed away suddenly at a young age two years ago, it really made me depressed and even think I was gonna die soon or someone I loved. I used to think of how fragile life is, but that has been getting better.

However, lately I've started to feel like crying when seeing something lovable and adorable like a little baby with a small teddy or a cute infant animal (i.e. puppies, kittens). Even my aunt, who has Down syndrome, is like a little baby, and I guess when she acts out all cute and lovey I feel like tearing up. I dunno how to describe this, I guess I still see life as very precious, despite me learning to not worry about dying and enjoy my life. In a sense, it's also me realizing sometimes how harsh and hateful a great deal of the world is today, and that I've been exposed to horrible situations (I've been bullied in the past) and hateful people. It makes me realize how things change when you grow up and are no longer innocent. I'm not saying I wanna go back to being a child, but...I guess it's those realizations. I used to be kinda sentimental when I was young too.

I guess that sentimentality is normal for someone like me. I am becoming more emotionally resilient but I guess I still have those moments.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Been a while since I posted in here but here goes.

I'm upset about a few things. Thursday was my last day at work, it was originally supposed to be a four month contract and it went on for nearly a year so I'm grateful for that. What really annoys me though is that I wasn't given two weeks notice, my supervisor just called me into to the conference room and told me it was my last day. When I asked why I wasn't give notice he told me that is not really a standard, that it would only be necessary if I wanted to leave the job but I just don't believe him about that. (As I'm writing this though I realize it was careless of me to assume I would be given notice the job was ending{as I have in the past} and neglected to ask if I would be give notice).To my supervisor credit though he did tell me work was running out and he even sent me information for alternative jobs, but it doesn't compare to be given a hard date for when my jobs was ending, that **** is important for planning my life.

While I was speaking to my supervisor in the conference room he asked me how much the recruiting company was paying me(I was hired by a third party contractor), he realized and then explain to me the recruiters were marking me up nearly 100%. Which means they were charging the company twice what they were paying me, I understood completely that they were making money off of me but I never imagined it was so much, I feel so exploited these past few days when I think about it. And since I have been job searching recently I am surprised at how much money people in my field make. I did understand that I undersold myself when I got this job but I felt like I hardly had a choice since I had been out of work for so long and I never realized that the pay gap was so large. Hard lesson learned I guess.

And now on to what has really pissed me off. I have been contacted by a bunch of recruiters for certain jobs, sometimes multiple recruiters for the same job. The way it works is that you e-mail the recruiting company written permission to represent you to the hiring company. A recruiter submitted me when I had not given them the right to represent me, as I am writing this I am realizing now that I may have unwittingly given the recruiter the right to represent me. He called and asked if he could submit me for the job, I told him not to submit my online resume and that I would send him and updated version of my resume, and I deliberately just never got back to him on that. I had planned to go with a different company, I imagine what this asshole did was submit my information with the error riddled resume he found online. Geesh WTF! Anywho he contacted me yesterday telling me that I have an interview on the 20th. I'm really happy about this until he sends me a confirmation e-mail stating that I have been submitted at 20$ per hour. Now understand that I am not ok with this rate, I did not give this guy the informed right to represent me, and I had spoken to a different company who submitted me for this job at a rate I was comfortable with! I am just sick of these asshole recruiters trying to exploit me. In fact when I spoke with other recruiters about similar position(the hiring company put out multiple jobs for this position at different location) and I said I was comfortable at 22$ per hour they would often tell me they can do even higher than that. I guess its just this asshole who felt he just had to exploit me for every penny he could. Anyways I told him yesterday that this is a mistake and that isn't the rate I agreed to, his says the project manager for the account is out until Tuesday but he will see what he can do on his end. He asked me if he was unable to change the rate would I still be interested in the position, I said I'd have to think about it but at this point my answer is no. I suspect what he will do is lie to me on Tuesday and tell me that he wasn't able to change the rate(essentially trying to call my bluff). But I really will let the job go if it comes to that(I imagine it wont), and I am going to have to speak to whoever his manager is and express that i did not give this guy the right to represent me and he had no business submitting me for this position especially for a rate I did not agree to. Hell I'm even wondering if there is some kind of legal action I can take over this. Sorry for the long rant, wow I had forgotten just how relieving it can be to post your thoughts

PS: To anyone who is going to tell me that I am being too picky about the rate and that plenty of people in here are working for less, then you need to understand that I really need to show some growth with my career. Most people in my field are already making a lot more than what I have at this point in my career. I am really trying to better my life, I have one of my student loans in collections and I for my own happyness I really need to move out of this bad location, mice infested share facilities living situation that I am in now.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
It's understandable that you're a fair bit pissed, especially about the last one. I assume you wouldn't be able to take it up with the recruiter's supervisor, would you?

Chinaux

Smash Ace
Some of you have posted about other people, and I just wanted to give you a bit of advice.
Stop relying on other people to make you happy. You control your own happiness, and only you decide whether or not you will be happy.

Now, others can help, but in the end, it's whether or not you truly want to be happy.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
It's understandable that you're a fair bit pissed, especially about the last one. I assume you wouldn't be able to take it up with the recruiter's supervisor, would you?
Well that is exactly what I intend to do if the hourly rate can't be sorted out. And like I said I was submitted for that job by a different recruiter who I did give my informed permission to represent me. So if I explain to them that a different recruiter submitted me without my permission they'll have some power over what can be done and I maybe resubmitted or something. We'll see what happens.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm feeling sentimental for seemingly no reason right now. My depression is a LOT better than it was in the past, leaving behind people who would make me feel miserable helped. A former friend of mine who ended it in May was one of them. Also, when a person I knew irl passed away suddenly at a young age two years ago, it really made me depressed and even think I was gonna die soon or someone I loved. I used to think of how fragile life is, but that has been getting better.

However, lately I've started to feel like crying when seeing something lovable and adorable like a little baby with a small teddy or a cute infant animal (i.e. puppies, kittens). Even my aunt, who has Down syndrome, is like a little baby, and I guess when she acts out all cute and lovey I feel like tearing up. I dunno how to describe this, I guess I still see life as very precious, despite me learning to not worry about dying and enjoy my life. In a sense, it's also me realizing sometimes how harsh and hateful a great deal of the world is today, and that I've been exposed to horrible situations (I've been bullied in the past) and hateful people. It makes me realize how things change when you grow up and are no longer innocent. I'm not saying I wanna go back to being a child, but...I guess it's those realizations. I used to be kinda sentimental when I was young too.

I guess that sentimentality is normal for someone like me. I am becoming more emotionally resilient but I guess I still have those moments.
If I can append to this;

This morning, my dad and aunt weren't feeling so well. Dad is old and has survived some serious conditions, to say the least. Plus, my aunt has Down syndrome and suffers from gout, which makes her wail in pain every so often. And I get really worried, I love them very much and don't wanna lose them yet. Especially my father.

Also, I tend to still have a bit of anxiety when it comes to facing up to the dumb stuff I did a few years ago. Oh my God 2011 was the worst. I had some insane people cyber bully and even threaten to hack me over something stupid, and I even wrote some stupid comments on YouTube and I'm afraid some people will harass me still, even though it's been years since and the original hacker guys haven't harassed me in years either.

There, it's like part shame, part fear that something bad is gonna happen long after the fact.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I hate posting here, and I know this is pretty much a first-world problem, but...

My problem in its simplest form:

I realized that everyone thinks I'm ugly, even though when I look in the mirror I think I'm not.

A few days ago, I made a post about it on Fecesbook (aka DramaLand USA) and nobody argued with me about myself being hideous.

Yesterday, I made an extremely angry post about how no one would tell me what is wrong with my face. Today, a girl unfriended me because of my complaining (I'd assume that was the reason; she never said a thing to me)

Now look, I don't make angry or depressing posts like 90% of the time, but when I do, as most people here know already, people can tell right away that I am EXTREMELY pissed.

Furthermore, if you're going to say I was fishing for compliments, I'll just say that's a straight-up bullcrap point. Think about it: How do you think issues have always gotten solved? Well, identifying the problem is the first step to solving it.

The reason I'm so depressed right now is because if I were good-looking, I would have more friends and an all-around better life.

Sorry if I seem like an asshole, but if everyone hated you upon sight for your looks, you would be bitter as well.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
What.

I'm not exactly handsome and I have plenty of acquaintances (plus a few people I'm really close to outside of family). It's all about how you carry yourself.

If you're going about it like this, well, you've kind of reaped what you've sown. Prepare to alienate people that do give a damn.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I'm not worried about losing fake friends. The only thing that bothered me about that one girl unfriending me was that she never stated what was wrong with my face.

I actually did address all the people who really do care about me when I did this, telling them that I wasn't angry particularly at them.

The people I directed my anger towards were people who probably hated me anyway.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Well that is exactly what I intend to do if the hourly rate can't be sorted out. And like I said I was submitted for that job by a different recruiter who I did give my informed permission to represent me. So if I explain to them that a different recruiter submitted me without my permission they'll have some power over what can be done and I maybe resubmitted or something. We'll see what happens.
Wishing you the best with that whole nonsense, then. Good luck.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
You're kind of missing my point. It's simple: You keep doing this, and you are going to start losing out on people that care about you.

Smooth Criminal
I am really not sure you have much of a point here. The only people he is going to alienate are fake friends. The people who truly care about him won't be pushed away simply because he thinks he is unattractive.

@ SomewhatMystia SomewhatMystia : Thanks man

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
You also missed my point. I wouldn't expect anything less outta you though, Froggy, soooooo yeaaaaah. If you keep wallowing in self-deprecation like that, chances are you're going to turn a lot of people off to talking to you, much less be a pal and nurture you. It's grating, believe me, but that's how it is. You don't need validation like that, and that's exactly what they're resorting to.

Best of luck and all that.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Genocyde

Smash Cadet
I hate posting here, and I know this is pretty much a first-world problem, but...

My problem in its simplest form:

I realized that everyone thinks I'm ugly, even though when I look in the mirror I think I'm not.

A few days ago, I made a post about it on Fecesbook (aka DramaLand USA) and nobody argued with me about myself being hideous.

Yesterday, I made an extremely angry post about how no one would tell me what is wrong with my face. Today, a girl unfriended me because of my complaining (I'd assume that was the reason; she never said a thing to me)

Now look, I don't make angry or depressing posts like 90% of the time, but when I do, as most people here know already, people can tell right away that I am EXTREMELY pissed.

Furthermore, if you're going to say I was fishing for compliments, I'll just say that's a straight-up bullcrap point. Think about it: How do you think issues have always gotten solved? Well, identifying the problem is the first step to solving it.

The reason I'm so depressed right now is because if I were good-looking, I would have more friends and an all-around better life.

Sorry if I seem like an *******, but if everyone hated you upon sight for your looks, you would be bitter as well.
If you yourself don't perceive yourself to be ugly, then that's all that matters in the long run. Especially if you're a dude.

On a side note, you may need to pay more conscious attention to how you present yourself. It may not be so much as your appearance but how reflective your self-confidence is. Just throwing that out there.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:link:
I feel like I'm in a pretty dark place right now. . . I'm having a lot of anxiety, and really I'm just very sad. Feel betrayed, in a way. I hate being lied to, and it hurts. . . I don't really have anyone / anywhere else to say this to, so I figured here would be appropriate, even if just a small outwards vent.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I can't say the words "I love you"

They seem disingenuous from me

I don't mean to a lover specifically

Mostly because I've never had a lover

It's also not because I don't care about people

Edit: It might be because I don't feel I deserve love?

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Few weeks ago, started talking to a cute girl online. Great convos, she's saying stuff like "You're so handsome, girls must be lining up the block to be with you" and "You're so interesting!", very witty and humorous, and gave these super long replies. So we both agree on a date at the mall in person.

Meet her, she looks...actually [slightly] better than I thought [which was already good!].

Both talking it up, I thought the date went good.

Not even a few hours after, her replies are severely shorted and seemingly disinterested. Text her today, no reply whatsoever. Yet I see her name online on her mobile while I'm on my Facebook.

Well, I don't know what I did wrong...but back to the ****ing drawing board again.

All within the lovely time span of having my 6 month crush a week ago turning out to be promiscuous [As I painfully in near tears posted on here but was ignored, anyways...].

These events turning my emotional state into a turmoil, right before midterms next week for Bio A and P, the class which I didn't pass last time and only have one more shot to do so or I lose my chance at my degree...

[I'm still going to post here regardless of lack of advice, just because I don't have a blog or many others to turn to in RL...whatever.]

Last edited:

Genocyde

Smash Cadet
Few weeks ago, started talking to a cute girl online. Great convos, she's saying stuff like "You're so handsome, girls must be lining up the block to be with you" and "You're so interesting!", very witty and humorous, and gave these super long replies. So we both agree on a date at the mall in person.

Meet her, she looks...actually [slightly] better than I thought [which was already good!].

Both talking it up, I thought the date went good.

Not even a few hours after, her replies are severely shorted and seemingly disinterested. Text her today, no reply whatsoever. Yet I see her name online on her mobile while I'm on my Facebook.

Well, I don't know what I did wrong...but back to the ****ing drawing board again.

All within the lovely time span of having my 6 month crush a week ago turning out to be promiscuous [As I painfully in near tears posted on here but was ignored, anyways...].

These events turning my emotional state into a turmoil, right before midterms next week for Bio A and P, the class which I didn't pass last time and only have one more shot to do so or I lose my chance at my degree...

[I'm still going to post here regardless of lack of advice, just because I don't have a blog or many others to turn to in RL...whatever.]
Okay I'll bite.

But answer me this: did you ever affirm your feelings for your crush? Did you straight up tell her you were digging her?

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Okay I'll bite.

But answer me this: did you ever affirm your feelings for your crush? Did you straight up tell her you were digging her?
Crush #1? Yep. Apparently "she doesn't like relationships" and then shortly after hopped on another guys because she wants "friends with benefits". Normally I'm fine with Fwbs, but if I like a girl too much I can't...

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Your crush puts out easily and you're upset? I mean I'm not trying to trivialise your emotions or anything, I'm just trying to understand what there is to be upset about.

You need to understand that your romantic pursuits in university mean absolutely nothing and that your priority is your degree. Also getting drunk...

You might say that course of action is easier said than done, but that's true for everything in life. Just uh... do it? A guy who's on top of everything (lol) in his life is more successful with women anyway, so go figure.

EDIT:
Crush #1? Yep. Apparently "she doesn't like relationships" and then shortly after hopped on another guys because she wants "friends with benefits". Normally I'm fine with Fwbs, but if I like a girl too much I can't...
That was the jackpot right there. FWB girls always end up falling anyway.

Looks like the other guy took Willy Wonka's Golden Ticket

Last edited:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I didn't know she put out easy. She showed no signs of it at all. And the other guy was a close friend who did it "just cause"

Genocyde

Smash Cadet
"Just cause"? He did it because he knew he didn't have to put any effort into getting (into) her. And it sounds like you didn't need to either.

If you were into her for 6 months, made your feelings known, and didn't attempt to make a move then I feel like
that's moreso on you. 6 months is a long time if you were around her that frequently and not try to initiate something. You may have not perceived her to be promiscuous because you were infatuated, and infatuation can make you blind. You picture them as this "perfect" and "pure" being when they're not. No girl ever is perfect. They are just regular humans like men are, just wired a little different obviously.

Even if she wasn't reciprocating your feelings, she was still down to smash. So you could have just taken the time to just get it in there and still kept doing the gaming thing without actually having to be tied down in a relationship. You mentioned mid-terms? Just focus on getting a good GPA and don't fret too much over it.

As far as the other one, if you honestly felt like it was a good date, then keep on doing what you're doing. Maybe she's just busy. If you get in good graces with that one, then the sooner your mind will be taken off the first one.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I have been unemployed for less than a week and already I'm having a hard time preventing myself from falling into a self depreciating mentality.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
"Just cause"? He did it because he knew he didn't have to put any effort into getting (into) her. And it sounds like you didn't need to either.

If you were into her for 6 months, made your feelings known, and didn't attempt to make a move then I feel like
that's moreso on you. 6 months is a long time if you were around her that frequently and not try to initiate something. You may have not perceived her to be promiscuous because you were infatuated, and infatuation can make you blind. You picture them as this "perfect" and "pure" being when they're not. No girl ever is perfect. They are just regular humans like men are, just wired a little different obviously.

Even if she wasn't reciprocating your feelings, she was still down to smash. So you could have just taken the time to just get it in there and still kept doing the gaming thing without actually having to be tied down in a relationship. You mentioned mid-terms? Just focus on getting a good GPA and don't fret too much over it.

As far as the other one, if you honestly felt like it was a good date, then keep on doing what you're doing. Maybe she's just busy. If you get in good graces with that one, then the sooner your mind will be taken off the first one.
Yeah, he pressures women into sex until they concede basically. She does hate him now though, apparently. Apparently women are easy to manipulate.

And I did ask her out for an actual relationship in that time, but she shot me down.

Yeah, that was basically the whole reason I started with the next girl because of the loss of the first one. Apparently now "Sorry I'm just so tired, I don't have the energy" is the last text I received. One long text from me later, I only get a "haha". This girl usually posts paragraphs long too like myself...I do find it ridiculous because she is working at Rona right now, that's about it and apparently she's drained. I'm suspecting other stuff too but I'm not sure. Still have the time to update a [gorgeous] profile picture and make tons of posts of Facebook, hmm...guess I'm just going to have to tough it out, be patient and hope she sends a text back again. 4 days now.

Why are you posting when you could be DOING IT JUST CAUSE?

MUTHA ****A MAKIN ME SICK.

Ha. Not going to lie, I can be doing it "just cause" with women too. I usually do with random women that I don't connect with, and we both acknowledge and understand this. If I don't have feelings for the women, it's easy enough. Of course, my friend knew I have feelings for this one, [I've only ever truly liked 4 women in my life] but didn't care anyways.

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
I'm a guy who is the "only when you need him" friend. Who else is like this?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"We're happy when we're sad

We're always feeling mad

How are you?

Terrible!

That's fine!

We're happy when we're sad"

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
It's happening again. One of my sequences... I have an overpowering feeling that I'm going to die in my sleep tonight, and my final memory will be crying and curled up in a ball.

I know that probably won't happen, but once that feeling starts, there's no stopping it. There's nothing I can do except wait and see what happens, thinking for several hours that my heart's about to rupture or someone's about to shoot me.

There is no worse feeling in the world than end-of-life despair, even if it's all in your head.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Yeah, he pressures women into sex until they concede basically. She does hate him now though, apparently. Apparently women are easy to manipulate.

Do yourself a favor and cut both of those fools out of your life. You're in that thing women try to pretend doesn't exist called the "friendzone". You're complaining about her "gorgeous" (lmao wat) new profile pic and fb posts instead of just growing a pair and moving on. Friendzooooooooooooooone!

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
I'm a guy who is the "only when you need him" friend. Who else is like this?
As Rosalina says in her side taunt "Mmm-hmm"

Every friend i've ever had doesn't make an effort to call/text/make plans to come down or anything. ONLY ONE FRIEND has ever made an effort to be friends, I was young (7-10) and didn't understand how lucky I was. I currently have 2 good friends, one makes any excuse he can to get out of doing things with me and the other is just... I don't know his problem... he acts like he is too lazy to pick up a phone.

Genocyde

Smash Cadet
As Rosalina says in her side taunt "Mmm-hmm"

Every friend i've ever had doesn't make an effort to call/text/make plans to come down or anything. ONLY ONE FRIEND has ever made an effort to be friends, I was young (7-10) and didn't understand how lucky I was. I currently have 2 good friends, one makes any excuse he can to get out of doing things with me and the other is just... I don't know his problem... he acts like he is too lazy to pick up a phone.
Yeah this bothers me too.

It is extremely rare for me to receive texts from other people outside my immediate family. I literally can't recall anyone ever going out of their way to chill/hang out with me. Makes me feel like I'm boring.

A lot of things I simply cannot do because I have no one to do those things with like:

- re-learning how to play card games (spades, poker, etc.)
- can't learn how to play tennis
- can't get better at fighting games (playing offline)

And then there's **** that is simply 50x more enjoyable when you've got company:

- learning how to play pool
- going to the movies
- going to the state/county fair/amusement park
- going to the mall
- going to concerts/live events/etc.
- hitting the gym

It really kills me to be up late at night every night (or pretty any time of the day) and knowing that I have no one to really interact with. Makes me feel like I'm completely unwanted. But of course, I can never really show or express it.

VileFC3S

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KookiDowgRX-7
Yeah this bothers me too.

It is extremely rare for me to receive texts from other people outside my immediate family. I literally can't recall anyone ever going out of their way to chill/hang out with me. Makes me feel like I'm boring.

A lot of things I simply cannot do because I have no one to do those things with like:

- re-learning how to play card games (spades, poker, etc.)
- can't learn how to play tennis
- can't get better at fighting games (playing offline)

And then there's **** that is simply 50x more enjoyable when you've got company:

- learning how to play pool
- going to the movies
- going to the state/county fair/amusement park
- going to the mall
- going to concerts/live events/etc.
- hitting the gym

It really kills me to be up late at night every night (or pretty any time of the day) and knowing that I have no one to really interact with. Makes me feel like I'm completely unwanted. But of course, I can never really show or express it.
I feel the same exact way man. I honestly seem to just accept the fact that I'm unwanted or boring as most people would say.

I forgot to add this but for some reason I feel really sad when I can't even make friends with people who that I have common interests with. I don't even argue or debate all too...so I don't know... laugh at this I guess.

Last edited:

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
im in a rut

but hey at least im gonna try fixing it

quitting my part time job soon to focus on art full time

LETS HOPE THAT WORKS OUT

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I feel like the world has broke me

I used to have ideas, passions, I used to believe in things

Now I just assume I'm wrong

Everything about me is wrong

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do, or what I'm suppose to care about anymore

I kind of feel like doing nothing but sleeping

I don't want to die, but I don't really want to live anymore either.

I just want to sleep

Top Bottom