• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I was supposed to get my drivers license over a month ago. My father kept telling me he'd take care of it, and now his throat is infected he can't talk and he needs rest so I can't even inquire about it. The whole thing is just frustrating.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I make enough food for more than one person but no one to share it with. So I eat it all. Usually the same day.

If I didn't work out, I'd probably get fat

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I make enough food for more than one person but no one to share it with. So I eat it all. Usually the same day.

If I didn't work out, I'd probably get fat
You don't have to eat it all. You can leave it for another day.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I wish I could do that ;___; art school killed my metabolism. Started jogging with friends and decided to go on a pseudo diet (aka just eat healthier and cook more instead of eating fast food or pre made stuff)

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
That's not too bad compared to me. I was around 110 last time I checked.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I weigh 165 lbs. I'm kind of short too, but not fat at all

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
;____; ow
The name your weight thing is killing me
You boys are tiny, holder and werekill

I need to get back to under 120
Only a ways off o 3o; should only take a few weeks u w u yay

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Maybe I'm being too self-conscious but looking at myself today I realize how awful my chin looks. The very next time I have a job interview I'm gonna go to a barber for a shave, because my personal shaver isn't cutting it. I guess it's also about time I start looking into shaving cream.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I have actual reason to be real ****ing unhappy, still I'm smiling.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Me too. I bet it was boobs. How boring.

I'm unhappy, because I'm generally unhappy as of late, despite it slowly changing.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Incredible. I had a Skype interview today, and Skype crashed before the interview really began. The proceeding hour I try to contact my handle with no luck. He calls me later telling me that he lost internet and phone-service, and that the problem was entirely on his end. So now he is going to reach out to one of his deputies and have him guide me through the process. While that's good, it seems like there maybe a lot of travel. That doesn't write this job off completely, because I should have my international license back home, but that's assuming my dad stops bull****ting me and actually sends it this week like he said he would. Well we'll see how it plays out, I should get a call later today to learn more about the job.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Awww man I didn't get to read it! Werekill... more like BUZZkill amiright everybody? :awesome:

But seriously Froggy, are you noticing a pattern to how our mod reacts to what you say?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Had to turn down a job at a Japanese game/animation localization company because I'll be traveling in Europe after graduation and they need someone to start immediately ><
As what? A post graduation vacation? I wish I had that kinda money.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'm taking the Japanese Language Proficiency Test in the UK, because it's only offered once a year in December in the US. But I will be able to see some friends while I'm there and travel around. I realize I'm fortunate to be able to travel, but this was a job I was really excited about.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm taking the Japanese Language Proficiency Test in the UK, because it's only offered once a year in December in the US. But I will be able to see some friends while I'm there and travel around. I realize I'm fortunate to be able to travel, but this was a job I was really excited about.
Well let's just hope it all works out and you're happy with your choice in the end.

I was being really stupid and took out gave a 2 month security deposit on the place I was gonna rent. Knowing that I may have to relocate immediately if I get a job(which appears to be happening now), it was beyond moronic. I haven't actually moved in yet and now I'm gonna go and try and get my money back. Pretty nervous about the whole thing.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Well I had my second phone interview, which really wasn't much of an interview at all. He basically asked me if I can do somethings and I said yes. I had a hard time hearing him because the connection wasn't so great, he has an accent and talks too danm fast. I asked him to repeat a few things sometimes, and that might come back to bite me in the ass. He said he'd speak to my first contact and they'll let me know where we go from here. I had expected them to get back to me today, but if they don't call tomorrow then I'll go ahead and call my first contact and see what's up. *sigh*

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I am soooo pissed off right now. I got a bad performance review at work, and I have a problem with 75% of it. The manager who made the review, I only worked with him over Christmas break, it's been MONTHS since then and I have only worked with him like 3 times since because he works mornings, Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't work those times. The gave me bad on obvious things I do good at. They gave me a bad review on my appearance. WTF!? I'M WEARING THE UNIFORM, I TAKE SHOWERS I BRUSH MY HAIR I'M VERY CLEAN CUT OMG! They gave me a bad review for my work station neatness. OMG I'M A CLEAN FREAK DO YOU NOT SEE ME PICKING AT THE LITTLEST THINGS LIKE LABELS BEING SIDEWAYS? They gave me a bad review for not being interested in cross training. OMG I'VE BEEN BUGGING THE ELECTRONICS MANAGER FOR 2 MONTHS TRYING TO MOVE OVER THERE BUT HOURS ARE BAD. Bad score on communication, I had to figure out most of the issues on my own by asking other cashiers. If anything it's the manager's bad communication, not mine. They agve me a bad score on not training new team Members. I have never even been given that opportunity! UUUGH!

I am not happy right now, in the end: Team Member is Inconsistently Effective. (2nd to worst)

I'm tired of being treated like a manufactured robot designed to sell REDCards and act all happy go jolly and pretend I love to work there when they have IMPOSSIBLE EXPECTATIONS.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Well looks like I'm stuck here, with this woman who is becoming more passive aggressive towards me at lest until Tuesday. I hope I never grow up to be like her.

Edit: Ack! When did I reach 1000 posts. Didn't even notice.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Not sure if just not hung over, or not sober enough to realize I am.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm kind of disappointed they went with the most obvious villain for Star Trek 2, but at the same time I was one of the people that were hoping they'd pick him.

Plus they have a fight scene on Kronos

Top Bottom