• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I was just being silly... I understand unhappiness (even excessive) is a necessary part of being human.

Being unhappy simply means we're dissatisfied with something, and being dissatisfied usually leads to improvement in some way.

Is this really how I'm spending my Friday night? :|
Well it's not really that, we were saying that peoples' misery makes for a better conversation. And a better read if I do say so myself.

I nearly had anal sex (straight) for the first time today, but when it came time to it I opted against it because I was afraid of being a sodomite and loosing God's favor(I doubt have it now to be honest), and I'm sure the girl being unattractive also had something to do with it. My point is that it's something I have the desire to do, but my beliefs will probably keep me from doing it, and if I do it then I'll immediate and perhaps forever regret it. It's a bad dilemma.
This is one of the best posts from you in a while, keep it up.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
We're all just laughing with him still, right?

Right?
Yup :)

Long rant

So I feel like I'm loosing a great professional reference today because the person I'm staying with is having my old boss come over today to help with her project. Of course my old boss is going to ask why I didn't just help her and the person I'm staying with is going to say I've been no help. Which is kind of an extraordinary statement considering that I've written maybe 70% of her project so far. The problem is that this person wants somebody else to do every bit of her project for her. I did what she asked me to do but not to her satisfaction. The bigger problem is that she is presenting on concepts she doesn't understand and techniques she has never used before, not to mention she isn't doing the work herself so of course it doesn't make sense to her and she'll have a hard time presenting on it. While writing this I realize now that she may ruin another reference for me if she tells my old professor that I was helping her with this. I can't stand it when people ruin opportunities for me. It's part of why I often keep to myself. She is an old, sick, nice(at first anyways) woman so people will sympathize with her even if I explain the situation. Oh well, for now I don't see anything I can do about it.

Edit: And Falcon you're constant attempts to troll me are so cute. At some point you're going to have to let go of that boner you have for me though :p

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I nearly had anal sex (straight) for the first time today, but when it came time to it I opted against it because I was afraid of being a sodomite and loosing God's favor(I doubt have it now to be honest), and I'm sure the girl being unattractive also had something to do with it. My point is that it's something I have the desire to do, but my beliefs will probably keep me from doing it, and if I do it then I'll immediate and perhaps forever regret it. It's a bad dilemma.
You're religious? O.o

Didn't see that coming, lol.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
It's not ****ing trolling, Froggy. I don't know what the **** your idea of trolling is but trust me, that is not what this is.

Also why do you keep spelling losing and loosing?

Also why do you think God is ********?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm unhappy tri-marraige isn't legal. I have a love, and it goes three ways.

pic related

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Oh good, we don't have to fight over Zayne.

Anyway, I think I made a GSTL at Target mad because I had to leave early... she started going on about how I did this last time she was working with me and that I need to change my availability if I'm going to keep doing this etc, etc. It wasn't even that busy :S

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Threw out my back earlier today
Holy crappppp everyone take care of your back muscles/bones. seriouslyyyy this sucks

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Amongst my own laziness and incompetence, bad luck, and the lady of the house treating me as her personal servant. I missed the deadline to apply for a job I had a fair shot at getting. The plan now is just to go crazy and apply for everything quickly so that this doesn't happen again

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Baby got had back.
Diessssss

Back is feeling a lot better today luckily
Neck is stiff, but that'll heal too.

I'm just gonna stop carrying my backpack around with me everywhere for the time being. Friend said it was probably over 20 lbs > x<

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
get a roller backback... When I went to private school, they didn't have lockers and I had to carry my backpack everywhere with like 4 textbooks and 4 binders in it... it really hurt my back... then I got a roller backpack :p

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
then you'd be that kid with the roller backpack!

While it seems nice, for some reason hating your back is more socially acceptable.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
get a roller backback... When I went to private school, they didn't have lockers and I had to carry my backpack everywhere with like 4 textbooks and 4 binders in it... it really hurt my back... then I got a roller backpack :p
That would be so inconvenient looool
I'm in college xD we dont have a campus and i rent a house on the mountain (Pittsburgh xD)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lol, when you don't have lockers, EVERYONE is that kid. XP
I've never had lockers in any school I've gone to, and I never had a roller backpack

Edit: I was planning on going out with friends tonight, but unfortunately, I forgot that in order to borrow a camera from school I had to leave my ID with them.

That means I'm have to cancel with them. I tried to get to school to get my ID back, but the teachers leave early

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
My ex posted about scoping out hotties on FB, completely lost it. Deleted him from everything.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Go Shortie!

Stay strong and keep your head up, hon

--

i seem to pull an all nighter a week nowadays
what is my life

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Facebook is the ultimate tool for being a passive aggressive *****.

Also letting the world know how gay you are with posts about how you're SOOOO IIIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE.

God I hate people.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
A bit unfair. After a relationship someone has to talk about moving on-esque things eventually.

I agree, but we've been broken up, like six days. After a year of being together.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I agree, but we've been broken up, like six days. After a year of being together.
You have every right to be emotional, and I can't blame you for that. But exactly how long do you expect him to go without sex?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Froggy just because you have sex with someone in real life doesn't mean you have to share it with the world on the internet. A bizarre concept for you, I know. People who live outside of their own nether regions should at least be aware that there are other people occupying this sphere and some social etiquette should be practiced, especially when the other party is someone who was an intimate contact in more than one sense of the term.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've gone a long time without having sex

really really long

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I feel like there is a whole lot of passive aggressive tension in this apartment right now.

Top Bottom