• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Froggy lost his avatar.

Was he finally destroyed?

ARE WE FREE!?!?!
Lol. i just felt anxious about having a devil-esque avatar so I removed it. Can't really think of anything to replace it though.

Turns out the girl I used to fool around with back home has replaced me(or she's just messing with my head), I'm a bit bothered by it but I'll be over it soon enough I'm sure.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Actually you know what. **** you Froggy. I'm not going to insult you anymore.

Did I miss something? Since when do you dislike me?

Why...?

Is this God related again? Once again, why do you assume God is a ****ing ******?
What's ******** about God not liking people identifying with things of a demonic nature? You sound kinda dumb right now

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
What's ******** about God not liking people identifying with things of a demonic nature? You sound kinda dumb right now

Oh no it's a picture of a fake bad thing, woo.

You know my Church once tried to convince me Pokemon was evil, please explain to me the difference between God judging me for playing Pokemo and judging you for having a weird avatar. Of all the ****ing things, not what you've done to people, how you've influenced the world, nope, EVIL AVATAR.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Did I miss something? Since when do you dislike me?
I don't dislike you. However, I whenever I read what you write I don't empathize with you or even see you as a human being. At most, I see your situations as being borderline comical and really the only reason why I post is to snark at another embarrassing situation you've shared. I get enjoyment from making fun of your situation, but honestly it's like I'm pointing out the joke that is Fox News. Fox News doesn't need someone to point out the joke, it's already self-depreciating and self-evident. And tbh I'm done with cracking jokes are your expense. Not because I feel bad for you, but I'm just rewriting something that already sells itself. I don't want to prey on the thread or other people's problems. Not even if it's yours. It's the principal of the entire thing. I just don't want to be that guy.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The Unhappy thread makes me a lot more happy than the Happy thread does.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I pratically failed this college semester. 2 D's And 1 F. GPA is at 1.9 now. I dont qualify for financial aid anymore. Now I have to pay out of pocket for my remaining 4 classes. My college run may be over, and i was so close :(

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Froggy, I don't get your fears of God. e.e

Your afraid of having a demon avatar, but you go around sleeping with everything that moves. Which is worse?! Sorry, but you need to get your priorities straight. D:

D

Deleted member

I don't feel happy when people keep spamming on the Internet. Why are these spammers so persistent?:mad:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Not a rare thing, knowing that people are miserable usually makes people more happy compared to knowing that others are much happier than you.
Well I was just referring to how you guys make me laugh and there is more to be amused at here. Reading the Happy thread generally just makes me go, "Oh, well that's nice."

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I made a fruit salad, one of the ingredients was greek yogurt.

The greek yogurt made it REALLY bitter

D

Deleted member

If you want anyone to actually read your posts I would first suggest changing that font color. Oh boy, dark blue, that sure looks good on a grey background.
I just changed my font color. Will anyone answer my question? Why are spammers and trolls persistent?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
because attention and boredom and it can be fun.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

Oh no it's a picture of a fake bad thing, woo.

You know my Church once tried to convince me Pokemon was evil, please explain to me the difference between God judging me for playing Pokemo and judging you for having a weird avatar. Of all the ****ing things, not what you've done to people, how you've influenced the world, nope, EVIL AVATAR.

Well they really don't have much in common so I'm not sure you asked the question. Pokemon are essentially highly evolved animals. The avatar I had was the practically the Greek mythology equivalent of Satan. I would feel anxious about having a pokemon avatar, and I don't think anyone would either.

Froggy, I don't get your fears of God. e.e

Your afraid of having a demon avatar, but you go around sleeping with everything that moves. Which is worse?! Sorry, but you need to get your priorities straight. D:
Good point. You know yesterday I was going to have my first Indian girl, but I opted not to in large part due to what you said resonating in my mind, so thanks for that. I do need to get my priorities straight. I don't really identify as a Christian, but I'm well aware that I'm not living my life right. I think I have been making better strides to improve lately though.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Now, this is just my opinion, but I do think that whatever you avatar is, you can actually be something entirely different, because you are you and your avatar is your avatar.

For example, I'm not Willy Sakurai or even close. Although damn if you thought avatar = you then I probably shouldn't have said anything and asked if you wanted to go to the Willy Sakurai factory.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The way you write that makes it seem like you view sex like some kind of collection. Gotta catch 'em all

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Now, this is just my opinion, but I do think that whatever you avatar is, you can actually be something entirely different, because you are you and your avatar is your avatar.

For example, I'm not Willy Sakurai or even close. Although damn if you thought avatar = you then I probably shouldn't have said anything and asked if you wanted to go to the Willy Sakurai factory.

Lol, I know you're not your avatar. I'd argue however that whatever your avatar is, is something you either like or identify with. For example you're not Willt Sakurai, but prehaps you like the guy or more likely you simply like that picture. I don't feel quite right associating myself with something demonic.

Maybe when other areas of my life are with less sin I'll be ok with it, but for now I'd rather no.

The way you write that makes it seem like you view sex like some kind of collection. Gotta catch 'em all
Well I would like to sleep with every ethnicity at least once before I die. I think it's a sentiment that most guys share.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
New girl at work I think is attractive. Found out she is at least 18 which means at most I'm 9 years older than her...

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Are you messing with my mind? I just read that entire last sentence as hinted sex talk. You're nasty. Or maybe I'm the nasty one. Damn it Werekill..

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
And now White Mage has read it, I hope you're proud of yourself. He looks up to us as role models, and you're setting a bad example.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Found a place to move out to. Sucks that I'll have to pay rent, but I think it's for the best. Change is always unsettling.

Top Bottom