• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Somehow, someday the text I got with the location of my job interview disappeared. I swear whenever opportunity arrives it's like the universe tries to stop you from getting it. Well I just texted the guy who I'm really hoping is a head hunter, asking him to verify the suite of the interview for me. I know the location of the place, but I'm trying to do some research on the company and it'll be easier if I have the suite number so I don't go looking at the wrong/multiple things.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I hate to say it but I'm jealous of some of my friend's success. It's not in a malicious way or anything, but it's just makes me more disheartened about my current circumstances. One of my friends today turned down a job that paid $150 a day(depending on performance). I wish I was in a position to do that. Of course I wouldn't though, since I personally would have taken any job like that. Anyways here's hoping things turn around for me after this next job interview.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yesterday spent the entire day basically trying to sleep because my brother made me sick. You know those times where you are feeling just so disgusting that you just want to lose consciousness and let time take it away. Well, I was having a really hard time because of my sore throat, tried to take some Nyquil, it made me throw up almost everything in my stomach. Then spent the rest of the night going back and forth between my bedroom and bathroom, it wasn't till I threw up everything did I finally somehow get some sleep. Too bad I kept waking up, but now I don't feel as bad. Just hope what I'm on is the road of recovery.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
my leg hurts, but not really that bad

whatever. sorry, that's all i got

*shrugs

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I told the lady I'd be out of here by next weekend, and she told me that it would probably need to be be by Thursday since her sister and nephew are trying to book a ticket for memorial weekend. That's bull**** I'm sure. She wouldn't have even mentioned it if I hadn't brought the topic up. Whatever.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Trying to check how international driving license work in the state I'm moving to for the job I'll need to be driving for, and that state's motor vehicle website happens to be down :\

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My, Froggy, I want to see you post more often in the Happy thread in the future....

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
My, Froggy, I want to see you post more often in the Happy thread in the future....
I try, I try....but it's difficult.

@Ndayday: I'll do that tomorrow, but I think I was able to answer my question independent of the website.

Edit: And that job I mentioned isn't definite yet.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's especially difficult because the happy thread gets less posts so he'd end up having to double, triple post in it

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
He already double and triple posts in this one, so what's the difference?
Well to be fair, I haven't triple posted here in a while.

Latest problem is that my computer keeps crashing. I don't even wanna call dell about it, since the technician they have in the area and I had a small dispute.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Try to edit your posts instead of double posting. Also, I know the feeling about being envious of another's success. That said, I'm going into a training program that helps with becoming an entrepreneur. If things go the way I hope, I can see myself going into real estate, and I can hopefully be able to make some real money. :3

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Tbqh the amount of times he's done it he should've accumulated enough points for a ban lol.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
>Be broken up for three weeks
>Not seen him since
>Dream of him ever other night

Brain, who's side are you on!? >.<

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You shouldn't be surprised. Just try not to get too sad when you wake up.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
You shouldn't be surprised. Just try not to get too sad when you wake up.
I usually have to go to work, so I don't have much time to dwell on it, which is good. :)

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
There have been 3 spiders in my room in the last 5 days. I'm arachnophobic. Now I won't feel "safe" in my room for a good two weeks.
Actually, I've had a lot of interactions with spiders lately, way more than usual and they have all been in my personal space. I think one encounter actually induced my first panic attack (definitely the worst experience I've had with a spider. Basically, I rolled down my window in my car like I always do and a huge, detailed, fat ****ing spider almost crawled inside the car with me and I basically lost it while driving. The thought of that happening made me absolutely sick. I had to turn around, go home and gtfo my car). I sorta wanna get help for this because it's getting worse not better. But at the same time I want to avoid my fear all together rather than deal with it.

Also,
My girlfriend wants to now practice abstinence (for religious purposes) in our relationship and this is a long term thing.
It's more frustrating because I can't even be mad about it. I can't tell anyone to discard their religious beliefs. Wqkuqgkuqhkjqwhkao.

I think I'm more upset and frustrated with the spiders though. I hate them so much.
**** me -___-

:ohwell:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I would completely refuse to date a girl who lets religious beliefs get in the way of things. In fact if she told me she won't commit murder for ****ing religious reasons I'd drop her and then go kill someone with the help of her much cuter/sluttier sister.

**** about it.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
What if her religious beliefs demanded more sex?
Direct me to that religion rofl.

I would completely refuse to date a girl who lets religious beliefs get in the way of things. In fact if she told me she won't commit murder for ****ing religious reasons I'd drop her and then go kill someone with the help of her much cuter/****tier sister.

**** about it.
Lol :c

It's even worse for reasons that are too explicit for swf.

Original the Character

Banned via Warnings
You're lucky, they threatened to call the cops on me for prank calling.
I wasn't lying though, there really was a rake shoved far up my ass.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why would a hardware store care?

What you do with a rake doesn't effect them

If it was a medical concern, you should have called a local medical facility, not the hardware store.

You don't call bed bath and beyond if a kitchen knife you bought from there is stabbed into you

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Why would a hardware store care?

What you do with a rake doesn't effect them

If it was a medical concern, you should have called a local medical facility, not the hardware store.

You don't call bed bath and beyond if a kitchen knife you bought from there is stabbed into you
You clearly don't understand the return policy then.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I would completely refuse to date a girl who lets religious beliefs get in the way of things. In fact if she told me she won't commit murder for ****ing religious reasons I'd drop her and then go kill someone with the help of her much cuter/****tier sister.

**** about it.
Any religious girl with a brain wouldn't date you to begin with. (no offense :p )

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Just sell the rake on craigslist or your next garage sale if you really need the money back. ._.

They probably won't let you return it because people are cheapos and buy them, use them, then return them.

Edit: Wait, it's really stuck up your ass?

Wth? How the heck did that happen?

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Again, if it's medical reasons you should have called a medical facility and not the store you bought it from. Since they don't care

Even calling 911 would have been more logical
Logic isn't what's important when you have a rake sticking out your pooper, you'll wanna call whichever is closer.
Which just so happens to be the hardware store.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You two were clearly having different issues and concerns

I'm sure it's easier to remember the hardware stores phone number than 911 anyway

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I hate it when a rake gets stuck up my ass, my heart goes out to you.

Mirgio

Smash Rookie
You guys do know that the accounts Terrazi Terrajin and Original the Character are both operated by the same person right :D? Terrazi is also the guy who's been trolling everyone about finding a way to have a playable Giga bowser for the past couple of days. He's just just a troll, nothing more.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
You guys do know that the accounts Terrazi Terrajin and Original the Character are both operated by the same person right :D? Terrazi is also the guy who's been trolling everyone about finding a way to have a playable Giga bowser for the past couple of days. He's just just a troll, nothing more.
I figured it was something like this. I don't buy that two people from this thread would gave a rake up their ass in the same few days.

Top Bottom