• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well it could have been two different people using different sides of the same rake. If you take off the top is just a long poll

Original the Character

Banned via Warnings
You guys do know that the accounts Terrazi Terrajin and Original the Character are both operated by the same person right :D? Terrazi is also the guy who's been trolling everyone about finding a way to have a playable Giga bowser for the past couple of days. He's just just a troll, nothing more.
Yes, you see, he can operate two accounts and maintain two totally different IP addresses. How? He travels to the UK to make posts on his Terrazi account. And in under a minute, he travels back to the US to post on this one. Makes total sense, you should be a detective

Also, there's still a rake in my ass.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Yes, you see, he can operate two accounts and maintain two totally different IP addresses. How? He travels to the UK to make posts on his Terrazi account. And in under a minute, he travels back to the US to post on this one. Makes total sense, you should be a detective

Also, there's still a rake in my ***.
I think it's more likely that you are just lying about your location. Show us a picture of that rake up your ass, and then and only then will you or that other account of yours have any credibility.

Original the Character

Banned via Warnings
I think it's more likely that you are just lying about your location. Show us a picture of that rake up your ***, and then and only then will you or that other account of yours have any credibility.
OR

you can try to log our IP addresses to prove we're the same- oh wait, you can't

well there goes all your credibility

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
You guys do know that the accounts Terrazi Terrajin and Original the Character are both operated by the same person right :D? Terrazi is also the guy who's been trolling everyone about finding a way to have a playable Giga bowser for the past couple of days. He's just just a troll, nothing more.
Trolling?

It's not my fault your controller ISN'T TURBO ENOUGH!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
According to all ip address evidence, they are both seperate people and not lying about their location. So either he's good at this or they aren't lying.

I will say to chill out a bit though, guys.

Mirgio

Smash Rookie
Trolling?

It's not my fault your controller ISN'T TURBO ENOUGH!
My bad Terrazi, it just seemed like you and Original the Character had very similar personalities and where one posted, the other would also post. Also, you're right, my controller isn't turbo enough, but neither is anybody else's (except for yours apparently) lol

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
What if her religious beliefs demanded more sex?
Hey I said has religious beliefs that get in the way of things, not the other way around.

Also hey guys guess what? Saw a movie last night, got home late, no one answered so I had to climb up on to my ****in balcony to get into my own goddamn house.

And I may have fell on my **** at one point during this adventure. Not sure if that's really an unhappy post though cuz it kinda just made me laugh.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
My immediate future is completely out of my hands right now.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
So true, Werekill

Plus, I'm one of those people who needs blankets to sleep
Clothing amounts are irrelevant when blankets :C blahhhhh

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Maaaaaaaaan, that's what I miss about living with my old roommate. She would be gone partying for DAYS at a time during the summer, which is perfect for me. I loved being able to live naked. The apartments that I live in get suuuuuper hot, and it was the only way to live, especially when you slept.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
So it looks like I am not going to be able to take this job because my father isn't going send me my license on time. I really did not expect to feel so awful about it, it's a sense of extreme disappointment mixed with dread. And I just feel so powerless, I did everything right, it's the people around me who screwed up.

It's feels a lot like when I was afraid that I was HIV positive.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I've been ****ing up so frequently, that I just don't ****ing care anymore. I got broken up with, confided in a friend, we got romantic, and he recent;y backed off. Pissed me off/ hurt me. Makes me feel even more alone. But, then I realize, why should I even ****ing care? Why?

I'm alone. Why do I care that I'm alone? Why do I need to fill that void. I don't want to need to, but, I do.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Edit: I lost my USB drive!!!

It contains all the work I've done for school

I hope someone doesn't use the files for anything. I had a lot of original work on it

I saved copies of all of it, so hopefully whoever took it just deletes everything

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
20 minutes till zero hour.

And now I'm going to be passed on this job because my drivers license hasn't gotten to me 2 months after it was supposed. *sighs*

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
Learned recently that I have late-onset type 2 manic depression. It really brings a lot of my behavior from October to now in to a new light. I'm also learning that I can't be trusted with money the way I used to anymore.

Going over my finances, I've spent $200, $150, and $110 on stupid purchases over the past few months. Mostly food while I'm at work or not home, but also things like buying something just because "it was a good deal."

Since October I've racked up about $2000 in dept, and gained 15 lbs. I was $1500 positive September.

Being on HRT heavily magnifies a lot of my negative behavior, specifically my impulses and convulsions.

My old eating habits have returned as well. When I get upset, I binge eat. I recognize and am fully aware of this, yet even when I'm like "No Crystal, don't do this." I always cave. My old strategies don't cut it anymore, and I don't know what to do to seek help.

I'm learning more and more that I can't hide from my problems anymore, and need help. x.x

Sent from my Event using Tapatalk 2

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Learned recently that I have late-onset type 2 manic depression. It really brings a lot of my behavior from October to now in to a new light. I'm also learning that I can't be trusted with money the way I used to anymore.

Going over my finances, I've spent $200, $150, and $110 on stupid purchases over the past few months. Mostly food while I'm at work or not home, but also things like buying something just because "it was a good deal."

Since October I've racked up about $2000 in dept, and gained 15 lbs. I was $1500 positive September.

Being on HRT heavily magnifies a lot of my negative behavior, specifically my impulses and convulsions.

My old eating habits have returned as well. When I get upset, I binge eat. I recognize and am fully aware of this, yet even when I'm like "No Crystal, don't do this." I always cave. My old strategies don't cut it anymore, and I don't know what to do to seek help.

I'm learning more and more that I can't hide from my problems anymore, and need help. x.x

Have you figured out what is causing your depression.

Vixen

Premium
It could be a number of things.

*clinical depression: this was my original diagnoses back when I was 13.
*transgender: this comes with its own set of issues.
*manic depression: a third set of issues.

It could be all of the above, or it could be my life situation. I go through cycles, where I'm content for a period of time, then depressed for a time. Also the happenings around me affect me.

So no, not 100% sure what exactly is causing it, which makes it all the harder to deal with. I think I get to the root of my problems, and it's really just another symptom, and not the underlying issue.

My current issues I'm dealing with are mostly financial. I only make am average of 11k a year. I work sat/sun for 6-9 hours a day. My roommates only work 16, and 22 hours a week, meaning at the end of the month we basically worked to pay rent. Nobody has any opportunity to save, or spend for leisure.

Secondly, my own habits shame me. Binge eating, weight yoyoing, giving up on things too easily, apathy, etc.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I drank Vodka, Rum, Gin, and Tequila last night. My. ****ing. Head.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Should add water to that list before you go to bed.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100

I'm really sorry to hear that man. Have you identified ways in which you might be able to get better?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I really want to explore medication and therapy, but that requires money. ;P
You can go to a pharmacy and ask them how much prescriptions will cost. If you're paying cash, then you are going to pay ridiculously high prices just to get a one month's supply of medication. Estimated cost for antidepressants go around $2xx~ However, there are some prescriptions that are cheap even with cash payments and come out to $30-$50. However, your doctor is going to be writing the script. From what I've seen, counseling is pretty spaced out for patients with them having three months worth of prescriptions before they need to see the doctor again for a check-up before receiving a new script from them.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had my memorial day party thing yesterday

I had 2 glasses of whisky and coke, double shot each.

I also had a beer and some rum and coke, but I didn't finish the rum and coke

Vixen

Premium
You can go to a pharmacy and ask them how much prescriptions will cost. If you're paying cash, then you are going to pay ridiculously high prices just to get a one month's supply of medication. Estimated cost for antidepressants go around $2xx~ However, there are some prescriptions that are cheap even with cash payments and come out to $30-$50. However, your doctor is going to be writing the script. From what I've seen, counseling is pretty spaced out for patients with them having three months worth of prescriptions before they need to see the doctor again for a check-up before receiving a new script from them.
Doctors visits are $70/visit. I barely make enough to eat. :p

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I really don't understand what people's obession with alcohol is. It's rough on your liver even in small amounts. It's a poison! It doesn't even taste good D:

You would think people wouldn't drink it considering it has bad side effects, I mean anything that makes you throw up is obviously not good for you. I also hate being around people who drink when you're not drinking. It's like they take it as an insult or something and start getting violent and threatening... =/

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I really don't understand what people's obession with alcohol is. It's rough on your liver even in small amounts. It's a poison! It doesn't even taste good D: You would think people wouldn't drink it considering it has bad side effects, I mean anything that makes you throw up is obviously not good for you. I also hate being around people who drink when you're not drinking. It's like they take it as an insult or something and start getting violent and threatening... =/
People don't drink alcohol because it's tasty. They drink it because they want a buzz or they want to get ****ed up because something horrible happened to them or someone else they knew. You don't understand why people are obsessed with alcohol because you have other escape mechanisms that you refer to when you feel stressed or cornered by life. Other people feel constantly cornered by life and therefore develop a vicious cycle with alcohol and drinking. If you're not the type of person who gets stressed or is put on edge for extended periods of time, then you may not really see the use of alcohol to as a recreational sedative. For me personally, it helps to put me asleep when I can't willingly go to bed. The other alternative for me would be to take doxylamine at night which is an over the counter drug product present in NyQuil and other flu medications. The only thing is that doxylamine can cause a serious 'sleep-over' effect if the person attempts to wake up and perform actions before the ingredient has fully been metabolized by the body. More so than any possible 'hangover' effect that I could get from one to two cans of beer.

With regards to the comment, "... anything that makes you throw up is obviously not good for you ..." that's a blatant parts to whole flaw. People throw up alcohol because they abuse it. Surprise. Any substance can be abused. People OD on flu medicine for euphoria and out of body experiences. Not being restricted to over the counter medications alone for abuse, substances like computer duster are used for similar effects even though the active compounds that cause people to experience the 'high' are different. Abuse of a substance does not mean that the substance itself is 'not good.' Sure there are alcoholics who unfortunately drink irresponsibly resulting in motor accidents and cases of abuse, however the underlying problem is not with respect to alcohol, but the problems with the people who find themselves addicted to it i.e. 'violent and threatening' isn't a symptom of drinking alcohol. That's the reaction that the people around you choose to act when they are at a bar or a relaxed drinking environment where they can let loose and be open about ****.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
A drink every now and then is good for your liver, actually. I also disagree about taste; I can think of plenty of tasty drinks.

WM, you won't understand unless you've drunk enough to truly feel the effects. If done in moderation without heavy amounts, it's enjoyable.

Also if you're around people who get threating about you not drinking you're with the wrong kind of people. I sometimes choose not to drink with friends due to driving or any number of reasons, but no one has been threatening to me because of it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Even drinking heavily is enjoyable, until the morning.

I personally drink when I'm out at a party, or with my friends. I've just been with them a lot more lately. So, I've been drinking a lot more lately. I've been having the time of my life as well.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Also if you're around people who get threating about you not drinking you're with the wrong kind of people. I sometimes choose not to drink with friends due to driving or any number of reasons, but no one has been threatening to me because of it.
Most weren't even my friends (my friends weren't threatening). I was at a college graduation party... Luckily I still have the excuse of being underage, lol.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Mizuki, I honestly don't feel like trying to find a source. It's just something that I had always heard.

Also, I drink heavily on occasion too, Shortie. I think everyone deserves to have at 1 vice. Mine are drinking on occasion and smoking hookah and cigars.

WM, it sounds like you were not in a good environment. Get out of there if people are threatening you about not drinking, especially if you don't know the people.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
White Mage it's ok I'll agree with you and say that I generally really dislike/think lower of people that get drunk often/drink regularly. And then people that try to push it on you. No amount of "good environment" would make that different, but hey that's just me. I realize that it's incorrect to think that way but I'm not sure how I would change my views on that.

Top Bottom