• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
So i was at my sisters grauation today, and i saw my old high school crush. I didnt actually talk to her, just saw her.

Since then I cant stop thinking about her. I threw away any feelings for her 4 years back. Now i feel like theyre rushing back to me. I dont want that.

Really Bummed out right now :(

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
A part of me died today. Long story short one of my lip piercings was not looking good. I had to repierce it after leaving a piercing out of it for a day, and I realized this morning that I definitely do NOT want to go through the healing process again, so I took them both out just now.

RIP :( I'll miss you.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I'm just bummed out about some of the stupid mistakes I make. Like I kept all of my interview documents in my laptop bag. And since my last interview I haven't taken them out. So now they're likely all crushed and I'm going to have reprint everything for my interview Monday morning. And all it took was simply removing them out of the bag.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
I know this was brought up on the last page, how do you guys feel about substances in general?

And how lenient/strict does the whole "no drug" discussion thing get on this this thread since it's usually frowned upon on forums

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maybe I should get one of those futuristic fancy phone things.

A smart phone or whatever they are called.

I feel so behind

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yeah, I wanna answer your question Ado, but, I cannot see myself typing out anything sort of what I would consider a decent reply without getting in trouble.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ado, typically no drug discussion is allowed except in the debate hall. I was allowing the mature drink talk on the last page because alcohol is legal, but anything beyond that is frowned upon.

I might ask around and see if mature other drugs talk could be allowed.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Uncle is in the hospital with blood clots in his legs and lungs while great uncle on the same side of the family isnt expected to make it through the week (Alzheimers). He's 92 and remained lucid until 90....not bad, Uncle Mick.

I would be more upset about this...but he's lived a great life. The past two or so years have been horribly difficult for him, his wife (upper 80s, the woman is still 100% there! Aunt Pat is a tough woman!), and the rest of the family. I'd rather see his suffering end than watch him live on like this. He is in a nursing home without his wife.

Keep him and his immediate in your thoughts and prayers, SWFers. He's a great man.

He was always the most dapper gentleman at any family gathering and the room lit up while he was around. Glad I was able to know him for these 20 years of my life. Cousins are gonna have a tough few weeks ahead of em.

Also, uncle with blood clots.....apparently its a miracle hes even alive....yikes....He's gonna be okay though. I'm glad my grandparents dont have to bury another one of their kids u__u theyve gone through that once already....we dont need that to happen again.....
Poor Uncle Tom @__@ GET WELL SOON!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
White Mage is young, we try not to sexualize him.

Also, finding people hot because they have braces is strange to me. I mean, if you think it is an attractive accessory, that's one thing (glasses to me are like that), but to word it so as to imply that possessing braces makes the female attractive is quite remarkable.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
My uncle Mick passed away at the age of 92 today

Keep his family in your thoughts and prayers
His wife is still alive and well, and his kids, grandkids, and great grandkids have had a tough time so far, and this is just another addition to the difficulties

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
I have a 50 word essay due in the next 12 hours and I haven't even started.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
School asked for my gender during registration and they had 7 options

They also asked for sexuality and they had 7 options as well.

Why do they have 7 options and why do they have to know for registration?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
so that if you identify your sexuality with something like toasters they can say "We are an equal opportunity institution and accept everyone! (please go to our school we want money)"

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
School asked for my gender during registration and they had 7 options

They also asked for sexuality and they had 7 options as well.

Why do they have 7 options and why do they have to know for registration?
Lol, what were the options on gender? O.o

Because.... there's only 2. -.-

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Kirisame, I'm jealous
50 word essay
Mannnn

Tanks folks <3 you guys da bomb

Also
White Mage
Never visit tumblr