• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
Lokii I don't know you and I'm fairly new (I'm an old member but never posted) but my condolences, I've been there, know how that feels.
Now regarding to the topic, I fell for a girl like 3 years ago, unluckily she's my best friend, she turned me down blah blah blah, I thought I was over it and in the past 2 weeks I've started to feel the same all over again, I'm feeling really down for the fact of knowing I can never be with her thus not being able to cut her out of my life, she's too damn important.
Aside from that, I'm not a psychologist but I think this has very much to do with me not being able to commit to a relationship, I'm doing some serious self-sabotage, well... Bummer, gotta love friendzone stories.

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
Lokii I don't know you and I'm fairly new (I'm an old member but never posted) but my condolences, I've been there, know how that feels.
Now regarding to the topic, I fell for a girl like 3 years ago, unluckily she's my best friend, she turned me down blah blah blah, I thought I was over it and in the past 2 weeks I've started to feel the same all over again, I'm feeling really down for the fact of knowing I can never be with her thus not being able to cut her out of my life, she's too damn important.
Aside from that, I'm not a psychologist but I think this has very much to do with me not being able to commit to a relationship, I'm doing some serious self-sabotage, well... Bummer, gotta love friendzone stories.
Personally, I would remove myself from that kind of situation. Nothing good can happen and speaking from experience it's no fun lingering.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Personally, I would remove myself from that kind of situation. Nothing good can happen and speaking from experience it's no fun lingering.
I kinda have to agree with this. I've also loved a girl who was my best friend and it's really never good for you. If you're alraedy having difficulties with relationships then it's not going to help with the emotions you have for her hanging over your head. And am I correct in assuming that she isn't actively not helping the situation, as in she crosses over the friendship line with what appears to be flirting and gives you hope that a possibility might exist for you two?

My advice is to distance yourself from her without cutting her out completely. Meaning slowly talk to her less and depend on her less until the relationship isn't so intense anymore.

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
She doesn't really flirt or give any hopes, I'm pretty pretty sure that there's no chance, and well, that's what I did, I distanced myself and thought I was over it, until these past two weeks it happened again, I was surprised, I really thought I was over her.
I haven't been talking to her a lot not to say at all since then and have been fine, but I fear someday it pops out again. It seems I only manage to repress it for a certain amount of time and then it explodes.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Um, I have no idea where you people are getting the idea that there are more than 2 genders. Seriously. Male and Female. XY and XX. It's in the DNA. >.>

I just wanna know what the options were... :S

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Thanks Roxas

Siiiiigh White Mage xD Theres a difference between gender and biological sex btw

As for what the other genders are....ah naivety~

DrkRoxas

Smash Apprentice
This ^^^
Scientific and social advances through time have expanded a lot of ways in which we saw certain aspects of the world years ago, you'd be surprised.

Oneupsalesman

Smash Journeyman
Um, I have no idea where you people are getting the idea that there are more than 2 genders. Seriously. Male and Female. XY and XX. It's in the DNA. >.>

I just wanna know what the options were... :S
It sounds like they were taking self-identification into account.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
So, on top of having a sub-par interview this Monday, I took home the company's visitor's pass by accident . The receptionist called me today asking for it and I was really hoping it wouldn't get back to the hiring manager. I sent my thank you letter today and she mailed me back requesting I drop of the visitor's pass(I don't even know what I did with it), yeah....definitely not getting that job.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
barely slept, behind on most of my finals, and im stuck at school til late

sighhh this weekend is so gonna make up for how crappy i feel

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
People are happier in the summer. :D

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't have a girlfriend and I have school in the summer

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Every bone in my body aches, my head has enough pressure it feels like it's going to explode, and everytime I cough my lungs burn.

Apparently I have a fever

Apparently it's a sinus infection? IDK

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I'm crying for you irl right now. [Seems sarcastic] I feel really awful for you. [Seems broad and bland] I'm going to be here for you. [Like how, you're an internet thing]

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I left work early sick yesterday and called in today

However I'm worried they count as different absences because of the way leaving early and calling in are counted, which could get me in trouble

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
I accidentally jumped into a pool with both my iPod Touch and my iPod Classic in my pocket, I'm not getting enough hours in my job, i forgot to save while i was EV training my pokemon, and i just ran out of body wash. But on the plus side, i caught the letter that my underage drinking citation was in before my parents did. (i'm 20) so theres that...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well that saves you a lot of posting in this thread if anything.

Bam.

He's right. I'm mildly unhappy because I didn't get to sweep for very long before going to work. Now I'm grouchy like a 3 year old.

D

Deleted member

My college days are unsatisfactory. I'm unable to be a biology major because many universities set higher standards for prospective students. Biology program is becoming impacted worldwide, especially at Cal State Universities. It is probably because so many biology majors want to be doctors. I took too many different courses throughout my college career. I'm in an useless major called liberal studies. I have no desire to be K-12 teachers. I go to Cal Poly Pomona, and all I have been doing is switching majors. I started my career as a Psychology major, then I switched in Business. But I lost interest in business after failing a law class. I regret becoming a business major. I'm in a 2.0-2.9 range for gpa. FML. How can I do biology with a degree in liberal studies? :(

Top Bottom