• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
omg donuts

stos

whats goin on this weekend?
march is gonna be sooo gay cuz theres all these out of town tournies, i wanna go to the one in montreal though -.-
but at least thurs march break so there'll be lots of **** + steves tourny XD
this weekend people are going to us tourney. im not sure if anything happening here. but yeah i might have to catch up on my work and stuff and smash for a little bit. next weekend i might make something for the weekend. i havent smashed with the community.

can you drive me to montreal ill give you like 50 bucks.
or its not enough i'll give you more.

but yeah im reaching steves tourney. Desh can i come over and crash friday or saturday to sunday or monday night ?

also Adny get better soon i'll help you train up. i hope you can make it to steves tourney.

edit: support.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=222963

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeah u can prolly crash.
also, i need a ride to that too =/
+permission lol. -.-
yeah my parents would be likely to give me permission if i was getting a ride.
bussing or taking train sounds expensive.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
bussing isnt THAT bad, train, yeah.
i have to check on that one.
arright.
gather up info ill gather up people.
i dont want like just the two of us na mean? like no offense to you at all but it would be much better if thiers like 6 ther people with us that have experience taking the train na mean?

Desh

Smash Ace
i used to take the train to qc all the time haha, i have family there remember? XD
done it lots, just never had to bother with the price cuz my mom would pay for me to go over the summer =/

it would be like 144$

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i used to take the train to qc all the time haha, i have family there remember? XD
done it lots, just never had to bother with the price cuz my mom would pay for me to go over the summer =/

it would be like 144$
oh i see.
**** its $144? **** money is a proooblem for me.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
p.s u dont 4 stock them everytime LOL
Lulz yes I do.

When we were at your house the other night, after you went up stairs with Zack, I 4 stocked Warren every time.

I haven't played X in a while but I sweep him too.

Edit: I'm interested in that Hamilton tourny and could probably get some of us a ride. Also, I was planning on having a tourny in August, but I guess not now =P.

Desh

Smash Ace
i might be busy tomorrow.
i knoe i am right after school, and before/after dinner until at least 6:30 - 7
T.T

WIGI

Smash Champion
im super duper busy this week/ weekend. so can't smash for a while.

stos il play u, but im poor so only like..small money match ro w.e/.... ive never even done a MM before.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im super duper busy this week/ weekend. so can't smash for a while.

stos il play u, but im poor so only like..small money match ro w.e/.... ive never even done a MM before.
yeah yeah thats fine.
thats the thing, people need experience when it comes to money matches.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Sheik / Fox
Marth

^ god tier

Falco
Jigglypuff

^ gay tier

Falcon / Peach
Ice Climbers
Ganon

^ power drop

Donkey Kong / Samus
Luigi
Doc
Mario

^ maybe, but probably not

Link
Pikachu
Young Link

^ the characters get noticeably worse

Yoshi
Roy
Zelda
Bowser
Mr. Game & Watch
Mewtwo
Ness
Kirby
Pichu

^ not ordered, and pretty much crap

Nurgle.

Notes.

1) Sheik / Fox is debated to hell and I think Sheik is better but lately everyone's had ******** opinions so I'm putting them together. I think Fox has the greater consistency of the two because of his autocombos and ground game and stupid counterpicks and lasers and better control tools blah blah blah but I think Sheik has the superior damage when she's playing perfectly or good and the superior range makes her perfect spacing more devastating and lends to a better platform camp game with her angled projectiles and heavy ranged aerials and a superior ledge game overall too, which are all useful. But really it's the power to kill most of the cast (fast fallers and chain-grabbables) from one grab that makes her so broken and at the edge she can kill or severely hurt anyone in the same manner, which Fox sometimes struggles with. So nurgle.

2) Marth is 3rd. He sucks. Take that Marth mains. Your character isn't super busted compared to Fox and Sheik I guess he's severely underpowered I mean being 3rd and having the top people win with you on a regular basis must mean your character is horrible. So unviable. Why does anyone even try with him.

3) There is no spoon.

4) I truly do think Falco is very good but stupid characters like Samus and Peach and Jigglypuff exist to opress the man. Also, his **** 65 / 35 advantage on Fox and Sheik or whatever is really more like 55 / 45 with Fox and 50 / 50 with Sheik or something so none of that crap. Falco doesn't **** Fox, it's just his favour. At worst it's 60 / 40 for him and that's not much at all. In many regards I think Falco is the best character but the floaties, Marth, and to a slightly, slightly lesser degree Fox and Sheik are really gay to him. And he will die every time offstage. And unfortunately it will happen. He does have more potential than Marth and Sheik though so this is subject to change if people develop superhuman timing on everything.

5) Donkey Kong has a horrible shield and fails to camping. Play gayer if you're having trouble. You can eat his entire shield with 2 projectiles so shoot 2 twice and then feel free to mentally remove his ability to block from the equation. For Jigglypuff, I don't know, you could probably approach with Rest and expect it to shield stab.

6) Peach is gay. Limited, but gay. Her fast Nair, versatility on Turnip, and crazy Fair are really good and her D-smash is a freaking stupid move.

7) Falcon sucks but is gay and very good at running back and forth. Which, admittedly, is a very good thing to be good at. He can beat most of the cast by just camping dash dance, it's how he beats Marth, etc. It's freaking stupid as hell and it shouldn't be this effective but it is and we have to live with it. For tournament play, there is a big drop after Falcon.

8) ICs and Ganon suck compared to Peach and Falcon. IC probably have more tournament winning power than Peach, however. Mostly because their Fox matchup isn't QUITE as horrific as her's, and they're about equally horrible against Marth. In every other matchup and every other case they're worse, however, so they suck. Same for Ganon, only his Marth / Fox matchups aren't as bad as Peach's, but his Sheik matchup is astronomically worse, as is his Falco matchup, and Falcon matchup.

9) Anyone who's not in crap is probably not in crap because somebody did okay with him / her / it at a relatively recent tournament (ie. not 2005) and has someone decent doing something with them. The exception to this is Doc. Nobody good plays Doc. But I think he's better than Mario so I let bias overcome me and chucked him up there anyways. It's only one spot anyways, so whatever.

10) Samus is very limited. Incidentally, so is DK. The Marios have a lot of stuff but it all sucks. They can combo but it's like 2 hits. They can chain grab but have no grab range. They can gimp, but no method of hitting people offstage. They can link moves but none of them kill. They can't recover, either, which is a problem.

tl;dr they suck.

11) Spoon.

12) Luigi is underrated IMO, but not good. I think everyone below Ganon / Ice Climbers is horrible in some way, or ridiculously crippled, or doesn't have a working spine. I think overall Luigi is about as bad as Mario / Doc against the characters above him, only I think he's better against a few of them too.

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
1. exams last year
2. playing another (gay) game
3. Today I 4got bout brampton and decided to try a MONSTER ENERGY DRINK for the fist time.

p.s. 400 BABIES!1!1!111

ToxiCry

Smash Cadet
btw im srsly training now

i play smash64 @ school
melee @ home
melee @ friends
+ freecell on the comp @ home...

Top Bottom