• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Geist

Smash Master
Automakers' designated detergent gasoline lolololol.
But it doesn't matter.

I saw this at a gas station add and I took a picture of it. :D

4Serial

Smash Lord
i didn't get to eat much at the hospital =[ i left after like 2 days of awesome food from a menu
i wasn't even feeling well enough to eat at the time, but now i miss it
i feel tons better i guess.. still some pain, but i wanna go see people at school on friday

4Serial

Smash Lord
lolool hi marco

so i THINK i got brawl+ to work after steve and zack left so i didn't get to try it out much..
tomorrow is probably gonna be another boring day so anyone wanna come over and smash?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
lolool hi marco

so i THINK i got brawl+ to work after steve and zack left so i didn't get to try it out much..
tomorrow is probably gonna be another boring day so anyone wanna come over and smash?
If I don't have to stay after school or have band practice (which is unlikely but I want to get out of it) I can come over at like 2:30.

4Serial

Smash Lord

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah i think so
the wheel of fortune game on my phone where you cant even choose how hard you spin is > brawl also. =]

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol
i never played that
btw Landy i think i know who ima main in gg ^____________^
or, im starting to narrow it down,
i think it'll be venom or faust or zappa, or slayer =D

or eddie lol. :x

Geist

Smash Master
rofl I'm playing Street Fighter 4.
Sagat all the way son

If I played gg I'd play as eddie, I hear he's badass and technical and stuff.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
doesn't that game have...

HEALTH BARS?!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Reminded me of "Get better soon, so we can play more...BRAWL!" "NOOOOO!" So I had to.

rofl I'm playing Street Fighter 4.
Sagat all the way son
Lol Sagat? Might as well play Brawl. I hate watching Sagat vids. All the do is camp the corner and shoot fire.

Geist

Smash Master
GG itself is technical and stuff, it isn't limited to Eddie alone.

Eddie just has a ****ing unblockable combo and is ****ing annoying to play sometimes. :(
lol Sounds fun. I knew GG is really technical, I just hear Eddie is practically GG's fox.

Lol Sagat? Might as well play Brawl. I hate watching Sagat vids. All they do is camp the corner and shoot fire.
I'm not really pushing myself to find a SF main, it's just that Sagat is so fun to ruin *****es online by camping. I'm just like "Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger standing short Tiger Tiger Tiger..." even though it isn't nearly as effective as it was in the old games, scrubs can't get past it.
If I had to pick a character I had the most fun with though, it would be Chun-Li or Dhalsim.
WOW I just realized how much of a tier ***** I am.

Geist

Smash Master
Well stop trying to bring it back. We would probably start talking about something relevant, and god forbit something like that happens.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeyooooo im a rap artistzzz dawg i spit dat shiz da type of shiz lil drizzy hova flow shiz ya heeeeeeeeeeeard.

Top Bottom