• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

4Serial

Smash Lord
steve's easy to read too lol
i don't mind techchasing or chaingrabbing in tournament or outside-of-brampton-smashfests because it makes me improve, but doing it in random smash friendlies we always have for the ENTIRE match, and nothing else, gets incredibly gay and boring really quick. steven techchases a lot, but it's not impossible to be less predictable.. i haven't played him recently and i can't remember if he does it THAT much anymore. steven doesn't sandbag and plays really gay, srsly
he doesn't try anything new and never takes risks + never goes to gta smashfests which is why he's so bored of melee <_<

i thought you meant coming over to my house this weekend o_o
if i was in the hospital, i'd want as many people to come as possible lol

remember i said i would only be the the hospital for like 5 days?
wednesday-monday is about right..

i dunno how my family will like having a bunch of white kids here so i'll find some asians and blacks to even this out
if i feel better i'll think about having people over
as much as i looovvee you guys, i'm not really in the mood to have people over >_<
i don't want people to come over just to watch me sleep or something lol

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol i got better DURING thos matches nightmare. your marth liek 4 stocked me a couple times. then 3 stocked me. then 2 stocked me
i nevr won tho.
how to get better.

Go to a loooooooot of smashfests and have a goal for example not getting 4-2 stocked by Ryan or dont sandbag in a couple of sets to prepare you for tourneys.

also going to tourneys helps you a lot. When you go to tourneys, be active(talking about smash related thing) and play as much as you can with EVERYONE. Also each match ask for tips when you lose. asking for tips when you win is okay but it might not be the best option you have.

PLAY EVERYONE. meaning. random guys shows up in the boards saying i was to smash.. go to his house or something and smash.. try to get as much experience as you can.

no one to play with.. play by yourself.. no against computers but go on training mode and work on like consistantcy (l-cancel, fast falls[really important], wavelands, and so on.) What i try do to is keep moving and attacking for like a whole minute without stoping (well i try not too). try to find as much as you can.

weakness. you cant beat someone.. and your sad .. you've gone emo.. you cut yourself.. you cut the controller cord.. lol k. when someones keeps beating try to figure your mistakes and such.. and work on not letting your weakness out. now people record videos for fun.. back then around 06 when i recorded videos it was really for critique and i watch my games and see the stuff that what went wrong on my side. now people just stopped watching themselve cause they watch other people do it and thier like hmmm maybe i shouldnt do that. kk but yeah seriously, just find out your weakness and work on them.

also keep your characters moving when playing dont stand still and stuff. but yeah dont taunt lol.
also playing a top tier charcater doesnt man **** to me.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
i still stand by the fact that all you do is tech chase

i<3u though, but ur ego is larger than the amount of curry in brampton,

If I CAN techchase you, I WILL, but if I know which way you're going to go, I'm not just going to go the opposite way.

So what would you like me to do? =S

And yeh, I do have a massive ego, but it's not really a negative thing since I'm so god**** amazing. ;]
ALSO, LMFAO AT LL62 BEING OBLIVIOUS TO LIFE.

i dunno how my family will like having a bunch of white kids here so i'll find some asians and blacks to even this out
if i feel better i'll think about having people over
as much as i looovvee you guys, i'm not really in the mood to have people over >_<
i don't want people to come over just to watch me sleep or something lol
I have no problem with everyone coming to my house. I also don't have a problem with you falling asleep at my house. =P

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol, yeah obv if you know where someones gonna go , you follow,
but ur so gay when u play >_>
like, do something creative,
oh lolol im so good
-grab-uthrow-walk over there-grab-uthrow-walk over there-grab-uthrow-walk over there- grab - repeat >_>
and thats like your ENTIRE playstyle -.-
No actual follow ups normally unless its a grab, (normally)
ur edge gaurd lacks ... effectiveness >_>
you combo like brawl ( not bad, just boring, )
and you rely a LOT on sheild grabs =/

the only time you mix up ur follow ups is if you absolutely cant grab, and when u do, u normally dont do what would be ideal in the situation =/ .

idk, lol

also,
rainbow cruise is so freaking epic.

SmashCentralOfficial

oh lolol im so good
-grab-uthrow-walk over there-grab-uthrow-walk over there-grab-uthrow-walk over there- grab - repeat >_>
Lolz, then stop being such a scrub and don't get grabbed =] .

Don't blame me because you can't L-Cancel and Shield Pressure. I'm trying to teach you is all. =D I taught Andy pretty well. I can barely get a grab on him now.

Desh

Smash Ace
Ken owns a shamwow.
i dont know why i find this amusing.
i think i would find it funny if ANYONE ordered it,
but lol... ken =|

Desh

Smash Ace
mike
grab spacies and throw them up,
grab anyone else and throw them where ever you want.
if they tech, follow them , and do that again.
if they dont, hit them with fsmash or utilt.

done.

>_>

Geist

Smash Master
Lolz, then stop being such a scrub and don't get grabbed =]
lol really.
lern 2 space arials plz.

It's not like brampton is 100% predictable, it's that Steve beasts so badly at tech chasing. :D
Now imagine how good he would be if he was good at anything else.
lol JK don't kill me

kinda wierd how we don't get post counts here anymore lol it's like brampton got nerfed even more somehow.
I guess that "less spam" rule doesn't count anymore... not like it was ever really enforced.

and omg i love LL62's posts. they're so random and just like...
completely irrelevant to any current conversation.
hes like that guy you hear in big tourney matches who, while in the middle of a trash talk session, is asking where the bathroom is.
<3333333

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol i dont get sheild grabbed unless i mess up an lcancel, wich is very rare now unless im playing bad,

i never said i got grabbed at all, i just said he relies heavily on sheild grabbing.

its like saying someone relies on the opponent SD'ing instead of trying to edgegaurding. =/

hai andy, get better <3 =[

why am i typing like mango :s

stride gum has some super false advertisement. -.-

eh,

pound 3 i suppose

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
oh lolol im so good

the only time you mix up ur follow ups is if you absolutely cant grab, and when u do, u normally dont do what would be ideal in the situation =/ .

idk, lol

also,
rainbow cruise is so freaking epic.
weakness. you cant beat someone.. and your sad .. you've gone emo.. you cut yourself.. you cut the controller cord.. lol k. when someones keeps beating try to figure your mistakes and such.. and work on not letting your weakness out. now people record videos for fun.. back then around 06 when i recorded videos it was really for critique and i watch my games and see the stuff that what went wrong on my side. now people just stopped watching themselve cause they watch other people do it and thier like hmmm maybe i shouldnt do that. kk but yeah seriously, just find out your weakness and work on them.

theres lots of ways escaping grabs and what not.

well first dont get grabbed.
Fast Fall and L-cancel.
Space Moves.
After an Nair or something Jab if you see his sheild up.
Land move to Buffer roll/dodge or run away.
Also you can grab after a move.

escaping tech chases.
tech towards unexpected place. Like if your near the edge and he grabs to Dthrow you.. I would normaly run towards the stage and try to land cause im predicting that your going to tech towards the stage since you dont want to die. But then you tech towards the edge.
so yeah.
Di(left or right)+Tech in spot.
Di left + tech to the right.
Di right + tech to the left
Di Left + tech to the left
Di Right +tech to the right
No Di + Tech to the left
No Di + Tech to the right
Di left + no tech + get up attack/roll left or right or just stand up.
Di right + no tech + get up attack/roll left or right or just stand up.
No tech + roll left or right
No tech + Get up / get up attack

But yeah if you know hes going to sheild grab why not buffer dodge/roll, run away or dont even attack just wait for him to do something then react on that to counter.

Just like Me vs. Andy.
He knows that im going to grab right after a move to counter his CC or w.e so he Spot dodges after an arial. Also When he lands a move he knows im going for a sheild grab.. WHat i try to do is jab and do w.e. after move. Also when he goes for an arial and hit my sheild he spot dodges. Now realizing that im missing all my sheild grabs instead of grabbing, I scrah oos. lol its like a guessing game.. once he gets used to my scrah oos hes going to buffer roll to not get hit.. and then im going to throw boomerang and then hes going to sheild and then im going to roll back and thenn thats when the projectile game comes in between me and him. lol its a guessing game.

Geist

Smash Master
Lol i dont get sheild grabbed unless i mess up an lcancel, wich is very rare now unless im playing bad,

i never said i got grabbed at all, i just said he relies heavily on sheild grabbing.
Will plays exactly like that too. He'll use his sheild only to shield grab. Annoying a bit, but it's made my spacing improve.

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol, k stos, i do watch my vids to see what im doing wrong, and at one point i was really predictable,
you yourself said im hard to read when we went to ur place =p,

what im SAYING, is steve rants about how good he is, but all he does while playing, is tech chase, and for the most part the rest of how he plays sucks ( edge gaurding, tech skill , follow ups, etc.)
But the thing about his tech chasing, he goes oh lololol chris is super predictable, but then when he plays someone new, (im using when warren and xavier were new for an example, because its the most recent) starts playing like warren and xavier, he couldnt tech read them anywhere near as well as he could the other brampton players who hes been playing for so long.
And its not even cuz theyre not predictable, cuz they are.
All im saying is, he wins cuz he plays super gay, but his 'great tech chasing skills' arent even thaat great until hes played them for a while =/ .

anyways why are we still continuing on this topic, steves the best smasher in the world lmao XP

edit: lol bren sheiild camping w/ samus is fun x]

also, i hate the business class i took, its like com tech for people with autism. -.-
and i finally chose my courses/ found a bunch of colleges im going to be applying to. =]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Lol, k stos, i do watch my vids to see what im doing wrong, and at one point i was really predictable,
you yourself said im hard to read when we went to ur place =p,

what im SAYING, is steve rants about how good he is, but all he does while playing, is tech chase, and for the most part the rest of how he plays sucks ( edge gaurding, tech skill , follow ups, etc.)
But the thing about his tech chasing, he goes oh lololol chris is super predictable, but then when he plays someone new, (im using when warren and xavier were new for an example, because its the most recent) starts playing like warren and xavier, he couldnt tech read them anywhere near as well as he could the other brampton players who hes been playing for so long.
And its not even cuz theyre not predictable, cuz they are.
All im saying is, he wins cuz he plays super gay, but his 'great tech chasing skills' arent even thaat great until hes played them for a while =/ .

anyways why are we still continuing on this topic, steves the best smasher in the world lmao XP
seriously just outgay him.
dont get grabbed meaning focus when it comes to spacing/position and so on.

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol i dont get grabbed often,
but u know how i feel about playing gay in friendlies.
how often does someone ever see me cg someone in friendlies, or cape (i really dont as often as i could),
like how i didnt like waveshining people rofl,
i'd do that stuff in tourny, hell , play to win , gay all dai, w.e lmao i mean jesus christ i caped someone at 0% in pools on saturday

but in friendlies i dont see a point in it

this topic only sprouts from steve cockiness and 'im better than everyone' posts lmao,
i really dont care too much about who the best in brampton is, i mean its freaking brampton,
i just find it really annoying when someone who isnt as good as they try to make themself out to be have this super ego/cockiness level cuz they can read like 3 people because of how often he plays them, and can play super gay in friendlies lol :p

i mean, if like

4Serial

Smash Lord
yeah chris, jay tells me your fox is really gay, so use that against his marth and try to get past the gayness and be more gay with shine gimps and u-throw u-air and lasers <_<

one of the reasons i picked up falcon was cuz i could hit a shield and then do stuff after to not get grabbed
like knee > run behind > pivot grab
that felt cool lol and then i could combo steve for whoring shield grab because it would always work <_<
i'm also starting to use spaced knee or n-air on shield > f-smash better
and it works mostly on chris and jay, but SHOULD on steven but he uses chars with gay grab range.
so yeah, all of you shield grab too much <_< learn to wd out and grab scrubs

link dittos are fun

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
waveshining
lmfao everytime you say waveshining i "lol".
LOL but yeah i know what you mean.
dont worry i like try to outgay people in tourney too LOL.
Scrah Spam? LOL Links Scrah covers like all your options near the edge aftera a dthrow or in a platform..
but yeah i remember Spiking righr when he left the respawn platform LOL. He like went off the stage by accident and i just up b'd him to edge roll LOL.

Desh

Smash Ace
Lol my fox isnt that gay =/ , i mean, no gayer than i last played you at least, maybe a bit gayer. =/
so andy you can like walk up and down stairs now? =]

edit: lol against jay yesterday
bowser vs luigi on ys,
i killed him with upb > fortress hog LOL XD boozer <3

4Serial

Smash Lord
i can, but my parents are being really careful and not letting me
the only time i ever did was getting up here at home and it wasn't too difficult
laying down > walking > sitting
sitting feels terrible so i don't like being on the computer a lot

SmashCentralOfficial

It's not like brampton is 100% predictable, it's that Steve beasts so badly at tech chasing. :D
Now imagine how good he would be if he was good at anything else.
lol JK don't kill me
That's semi true =P. Lemme fix it though.
"Now imagine how good he would be if he was good at a few other things." It's nicer that way, but still true. =D

LMFAO. I can edgeguard, it's just in friendlies I'm in no hurry to kill you. I'd rather just grab you some more. ;]

Just because they don't roll in the usual scrub directions doesn't mean I don't 4 stock them EVERY time. ;]

i just find it really annoying when someone who isnt as good as they try to make themself out to be have this super ego/cockiness level cuz they can read like 3 people because of how often he plays them, and can play super gay in friendlies lol :p
But I AM as good as I make myself out to be. Ever notice how I never say stuff like "Oh Bernard is soft" or "I can beat David no problem" ? No, I only trash talk about Brampton.

Stop saying "lol :p" after your comments about me. It doesn't make them any less arguementative lol =D. No offence lol =P.

4Serial

Smash Lord
hey guys i might be having a friend over tomorrow and i guess i could have one or two more
anyone wanna visit for a bit? there's probably not gonna be much to do but yeaahh..

steven can go overboard when he's trashtalking, but for the most part it's funny lol
just more motivation to beat him right? or just do that same back to him.. GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY STAGE

SmashCentralOfficial

GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY STAGE
LMFAO I LOVE WHEN YOU SAY THAT. SO HILARIOUS.

I can come over, but only like...late though. Cuz my band has an audition thing at my school, and I might be doing something with Olivia since it's our two year anniversary.

How late could I come/stay?

Desh

Smash Ace
im down to chill lol XD

also ur edge gaurding does suck LOL
everytime i watch u edge gaurd , anywhere, even when u went to tournies, i was like -.- usrs?
it was almost like when jay used to constantly try to taunt spike people loool
Rofl, only time i see edgegaurding that works from u is like with marth spamming dtilt or somethin haha

and i just have a bad habit of putting lol or rofl or lmao after everything lol. T.T

p.s u dont 4 stock them everytime LOL

oh, and i hate when im watching a series, and its like, OMGOMGOMGOMG climax, super cool action-ie fighting scene type thing comin up,
and then BAM,

the next episode isnt released yet T.T
****ing *******s

4Serial

Smash Lord
i dunno lol
it probably depends on how long you can keep me up
i'll sleep at like noon to 3 or 4 maybe... and then i'll be up until like 8 or 9
if i don't get bored and fall asleep at 6 lol

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
stop with this drama bull**** nonsense.

****ing bramptonz LOL.

Edit: Andy im so sorry i couldnt visit you.. i was planning to visit you tomorrow since i got a day off but i found out that you got off monday -_- i was suppose to bring you donuts from timmy's. 12 for $5.85.

Desh

Smash Ace
omg donuts

stos

whats goin on this weekend?
march is gonna be sooo gay cuz theres all these out of town tournies, i wanna go to the one in montreal though -.-
but at least thurs march break so there'll be lots of **** + steves tourny XD

Top Bottom