• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
i found it to be a good analogy :chuckle:
Yeh I laughed too. =P

Lol, it wasnt me,
and im not even joking, it really wasnt me.
Argggghhhhhhhhhh.

It's okay though. Zack and I were thinking party at my house on Sunday. But I want Andy's family to have some cake too, so maybe we could go to his house? Andy please tell your parents about the cake and ask them if we can have a small "celebration" at your house.

lol
so yeah, I can't go to flatzone.

How did brampton do at starfury 3?
bump4steve
Probably not good.

I say that because Andy and I didn't go. LOOOLLOLLOLOLLLOOLLOL/

Desh

Smash Ace
Probably not good.

I say that because Andy and I didn't go. LOOOLLOLLOLOLLLOOLLOL/
bad joke is bad.

you should come to gta moar T.T >_>

anyways i got knocked out of brackets quick with marco in my first match,
i lost 2-1 =[

honestly though, some people must have gotten some easy *** bracket, cuz like everyone i did better than in pools, who shouldnt have really even been in the bracket (cuz only top 3 seeds in pools were supposed to go to brackets, but they changed it to 4 randomly ) all placed higher than i did in brackets >_>
or most of them.

w.e mad fun tourny.

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
Wow. There's a bunch of Brampton players that I've never heard of coming to my tournament.

So I'm double posting in order to bump this thread so that they might see it.

Also, none of you better have spoiler'd my surprise for Andy.
I see, I see
Well your tournament will be my first, well other then the one at my campus that wolfblade sets up.

SmashCentralOfficial

bad joke is bad.

you should come to gta moar T.T >_>
Lol, it was an amazing joke because trufax.

Also, you say that as if you think I don't WANT to go =P.
Tournaments and stuff always happens on days when I have other, more important plans.

Excuse me for having a life kthx.

Also x2, LL62, stop fkn double posting and turn off your caps lock you moron.

WIGI

Smash Champion
But Its So Much Fun Talking In All Caps..........oh Wait.

Hi Andy

<3

When You Feel Up To It. Il Like, Drive People Over To Ahng Out At Sompoint. Not This Weekend, Im Super Busy With Planning Things And Stuff.

Stop Growing Please.

SmashCentralOfficial

ANDY! HERE'S THE PLAN!

Sunday we either have a party at MY house, or YOUR house. Your house would be better because then you don't have to go anywhere, PLUS your family can have some not-a-surprise-cake. The downside is we may not be able to stay a while, you may not be able to have all of us over, etc. I'm sure if you told your family what was happening and that we all love you a lot and have a cake to celebrate, they'd consider it.

If not, I have NO problem having it at my house. If you have a problem getting here, I could probably get Daniel to get you, or I could come by and carry you or pull you in a wagon or something LMAO. Advantages to my house; Stay until the early morn, we can be loud and obnoxious, everyone can come, Melee all daiiii. Also, I guess I'd let you take the rest of not-a-surprise-cake home since it's for you and your family, but I will need to put some in a container for my parents and sister when they get back.

WIGI

Smash Champion
someones bitter.

yeah. if your up to going out andy, and im around, (this week is extremely busy for me ) i can probably pick u up. but. im not sure we should be presuring him into doing anything. when hes ready to do stuff hel tell us lol

SmashCentralOfficial

Well, eventually a cake that says "Get Better Soon" will lose it's meaning =P.

I'm sure by Sunday he'll be well enough to be able to go out. Maybe he won't feel comfortable walking to my house, but I'm sure either You (Jay) or my brother-in-law could pick him up. If not, maybe we could do it at Zack's. They live like 30 seconds away.

4Serial

Smash Lord
get well soon still helps
there's still a ****load of pain, but i got this son
i dunno about what's happening this weekend but i'll try asking my parents
while i feel super weak so they can't say no >=]

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Man my brawl friends better get me a captain falcon shirt, and a get better soon cake. Andy tell me how to wavedash while in hospital clothes -- Steve you should bring me a cake, ill be at mcmaster childrens hospital all week

Desh

Smash Ace
Naw he said next monday o_o
plus i talked to him yesterday and he sad he was having cousins at the hospital on saturday, so if i wanted to try to visit, it would have to be sunday O_o,
so i would assume he'd still be there

edit: lol i just got wigi's joke.

i still stand by the fact that all you do is tech chase, cuz its so bloody easy after playing us so much, and your edge gaurding is silly, other than tech chasing and readin brampton people...lol.
I'm not the only one who says it :chuckle: you're the only one who thinks ur as good as you make urself out to be lmao,
not saying you're bad, but the only really good part of your play style is your tech chasing consistency, and its not that great on people you dont play often lmao XD like when xavier and warren started playing, i remember the multiple times you said stuff like, gah stop teching in different directions, or, "why arent u as predictable as chris",

but when me and andy play people out of brampton, we get the, "wtf its so hard to read you" comments, stos would be one person whos said it to me, and andy could vouch.

[/drama] [/flees the scene]

i<3u though, but ur ego is larger than the amount of curry in brampton,

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol steve, i never said i could bet you. althought i mitgh eb able to.

i said your not getting better.

i am

Desh

Smash Ace
^^^^
true, jay got a looot better at SF3

edit: before someone goes, "lol jay plays street fighter?"
i meant starfurry X]

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol i got better DURING thos matches nightmare. your marth liek 4 stocked me a couple times. then 3 stocked me. then 2 stocked me
i nevr won tho.

Desh

Smash Ace
eh, i dont watch naruto,
i read the manga, but the anime is so far behind =/ .
animes i watch/have watched :
fate stay/night
nabari no ou
gintama
naruto
tales of the abyss
soul eater
reborn
and koukaku no regios

XD

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
I've watched like esclawflowne cant even spell that **** what else um Naruto some death note cowboy bebop trigun all the gundam wings naruto inuyasha<--gay tales of symphonia rurouni kenshin/samurai x, and all the ovas i unno man i've seen so many animes dont even remember em all

I actually stopped watching anime now though

WIGI

Smash Champion
probably. lol i don't really remember. came close to beating your fox too i think.. or somthign else i don;t rmember

Top Bottom