• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

I

InfamousXb

GOOOO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. =]

Come to my house so we can smash.

okay o.O but i'm not sitting on your lap buddeh >]

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
****in brawlers >_>
yo b dun b talkin **** bout brawl nukka.
imm gun u out son
dun let me catch u slippin like me fallin' on ice sheets yo!
lol :laugh:
um desh come over around march break?
or should i go there?

WIGI

Smash Champion
WOW.

so what are you being when you grow up.

Concept artist???

sum sort of artist?

JEEEZ thats so good, post mroe of your work.

maybey il colour it in ps if i want to :p

Geist

Smash Master
yyaaaaaay I'm generally accepted. Thanks guys :D
I'll post some more later.
I might as well give you the link to my photobucket, it'll have the majority of them on it soon.

I should post them on the art emporium and gloat [y/n]?

Geist

Smash Master
lol that's the second part of my sig. Too bad it doesn't show.

I wish that the art emporium had some group like the debaters or the pokemon center people, but the art emporium is visited by about 4 people and is filled with a million "critique my sig" threads.

Geist

Smash Master
Well I mean there are membership groups for debators, Brawl researchers, writers, and even pokemon players, but the art emporium doesn't have any special group. Just kind of surprised me.

I forgot deviant art even existed lol. It's mostly hentai now anyways.

4Serial

Smash Lord
lol bren if you wanna just show off your stuff, use photobucket
if you wanna get critique and stuff, use deviant art or some other art site..
can't really think of any off the top of my head right now lol

the art section in swf seems lame anyways <_< just use photobucket

LOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL jay

Geist

Smash Master
:D
ty raynex

Here are more smaller versions of other ones.

J, if you want to edit them up on photoshop feel free too, I really don't mind, as long as you give me original credit if you put them on the internet. :D
duh.

WIGI

Smash Champion
bren seriosly your amazing. my mom is like. uber impresed. and yes bernie, killerwhale is the same as orca.

and your colouring is amaxing bren. and everything so realistic. and awsome.

DANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG tehre so good.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Watch.

Sometime soon Bren is going to be like "LOLOLOOOLOL I GOTZ DEM OFF T3H INTERW3B ND I F00L3D U ALLZ!"

I'm going to show those pictures to Olivia. Actually, maybe I shouldn't. She hates when people are better than her at the only talent she has.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to show those pictures to Olivia. Actually, maybe I shouldn't. She hates when people are better than her at the only talent she has.
Aww....I personally don't care if people are better artists than me. It just gives me more motivation to get better. Sorta like Brawl lol.

Since I've had a deviant Art account for some time I guess I should say something about it.......................it's okay, probably better than Photo bucket I guess lol. Most people don't give much feedback or criticism on peoples art on DA anymore ...I don't know why :( If it is pretty they will just say... oooh I like it, it's nice or whatever. -_-

Geist

Smash Master
<33333 If drawing skills were also fox skills I'd almost be as good as raynex.
I have more that I'll post later once I stop being a lazy tard. I should enter Draw With Your Power on the brawl boards and **** everyone. Then zook will add me to his friend's list.
>:D

When are you going to be in the hospital Andy? I'll make sure I'm on msn and halp you not die.
Or wake up during anesthesia.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Aww....I personally don't care if people are better artists than me. It just gives me more motivation to get better. Sorta like Brawl lol.
Omg don't say that word in this thread.

Some people like Desh who think they're funny take that as like, a signal to make a really lame, unfunny joke. =D

What are we doing tomorrow btw?

Gichan

Smash Champion
I need to increase my post count so I'm going to start posting in here. meh meh meh

btw, I'm too lazy to look at the brampton toureny thread, when is the date for it?

4Serial

Smash Lord
who the testies are you

also, that was pretty unfunny and lame steve

and gichan. if you RREAALLLYYY want post count (don't take this as any insult to brawl, steven lol, it's truth)
...... brawl boards

evidcence? like 1300 of my posts.

also bren, i'm going to the hospital on the 18th.
they say that people are usually in the hospital for AROUND 5 days (could be 4, could be 6).
i'll be pretty much knocked out for like the first 2 or 3 days, so the 22nd would be a good time for msn =D
grmo's tourney is on the 21st and driving jay + chris + steve + 2 of my friends + stos will be coming the day after

which reminds me
stos, jay isn't driving to your place to pick you up.. can you bus to sick kids? is it close to your place?
i'll just ask you when you get on msn if you don't get this lol

WIGI

Smash Champion
GIchan

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ZOMG.

maybey me and GI should team for prepare yoruself... GI..how good ARE you.

lol, i unno, im just taking...resumes.. for partners for this, me and kc migth team at grmo's lol. DUB LUIGI FTW.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
....sniff....I wish I could play Brawl Luigi but I suck at playing him and he makes me miss melee Luigi since he was my main in Melee....:( I miss my Luigi... ;_;

Top Bottom