• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Geist

Smash Master
It's not a spam thread, it's a Brampton thread.
This is the place people go to have the mods hate them.

Hardcore gay spam is not generally appreciated unless David is involved.

EDIT: Australia is full of lulz

Geist

Smash Master
^^ Yeah, it is getting pretty bad.
Maybe Brampton can cut back on spam?

Then again maybe I'll just go 4 stock m2k.

EDIT: OK, that new sig I'm working on is approaching its finish. I just need you guys to critique it one last time.
I fixed the text, and the boring empty space. I tried not to make it too cluttered, but I'm not sure if I pulled it off.
I completely scrapped my old text because I hated it and wanted it to die, and I personally think this one new one is reeeeallllly sexy.
I tried (and basically failed) at evening out spacing and flow throughout the whole picture, but I think I at least established something. I also kinda-sorta incorporated the broken glass gimic in places, most notably the text at the bottom. I really didn't want to overdue that.
So yeah, criticism is needed and It'll be done :D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It's not a spam thread, it's a Brampton thread.
This is the place people go to have the mods hate them.

Hardcore gay spam is not generally appreciated unless David is involved.

EDIT: Australia is full of lulz
Brampton thread is terrible most of the time but sometimes good. But it's good enough to lurk I guess.

Mods are funny. Landy gave the York Smash thread a stunningly fabulous name. So all is good.

I provide the gayest spam. It's also awesome.

WIGI

Smash Champion
^^ Yeah, it is getting pretty bad.
Maybe Brampton can cut back on spam?

Then again maybe I'll just go 4 stock m2k.

EDIT: OK, that new sig I'm working on is approaching its finish. I just need you guys to critique it one last time.
I fixed the text, and the boring empty space. I tried not to make it too cluttered, but I'm not sure if I pulled it off.
I completely scrapped my old text because I hated it and wanted it to die, and I personally think this one new one is reeeeallllly sexy.
I tried (and basically failed) at evening out spacing and flow throughout the whole picture, but I think I at least established something. I also kinda-sorta incorporated the broken glass gimic in places, most notably the text at the bottom. I really didn't want to overdue that.
So yeah, criticism is needed and It'll be done :D

k, move the metriod to the elft more, 1/4 offscreen, its still touching the cannon and its weird.

move your anme down about 10-20 pixles. its also to close to the cannon. rest looks great.

WIGI

Smash Champion
id rather it touch 2 boards then be overlapping the render. besides, moving it farther left would betetr fit the rule of thirds, and make it overall more apealing. and since its nto the focal point of it, it doesn; t matter if its positioned party off screen.

alternativly... you could leave it tehre and make it smaller..but i know how you are for making everything to scale.

Geist

Smash Master
yay <3
thanks guys I'll do the finishing touches today and use it :D
I'm going to do an avy to match it later too.

I lub you to andy.
lol J I was on msn last night.
You totally missed it we had a sexy party and everything.

WIGI

Smash Champion
=[ im busy thursday and friday nights until usualy 10:00. hopefulyl il see you online soon tho lol

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
k, move the metriod to the elft more, 1/4 offscreen, its still touching the cannon and its weird.

move your anme down about 10-20 pixles. its also to close to the cannon. rest looks great.
id rather it touch 2 boards then be overlapping the render. besides, moving it farther left would betetr fit the rule of thirds, and make it overall more apealing. and since its nto the focal point of it, it doesn; t matter if its positioned party off screen.

alternativly... you could leave it tehre and make it smaller..but i know how you are for making everything to scale.
Jesus Christ man.

Look at the screen when you're typing, and if you already are, use the backspace for Christ's sake.

Desh

Smash Ace
k but it isnt even over lapping anything XD

edit: also steve has a point,
theres no point in posting if people cant (or barely) read it o_o
l2spell
or l2correctz
or l2typez

or people will l2skipoveryerpostz

SmashCentralOfficial

Wigi's spelling errors in his past two posts:

elft
anme
pixles
betetr
apealing
nto
doesn; t
positioned
party
alternativly
tehre

Lmfao there. I love you, Jay.

SmashCentralOfficial

everytime i walk into the brampton thread, i have no idea whats going on XD
You don't know it yet, but eventually you'll realize that it's a good thing.

I'm almost ready to make my combo vid.
I had over 100 replays saved, which adds up to more than 500 hours. I've been watching them all trying to weed out the GAMEPLAY footage from the COMBO FOOTAGE. My video is NOT going to have those typical Brawl combo's which are Hit Hit Hit run Hit Edgehog Death, or combos where there's a commercial break in between each hit. It's going to be good, I promise. So far I've went from 100 videos to about 40, which adds up to about 3 hours of deleted replays.

Geist

Smash Master
You don't know it yet, but eventually you'll realize that it's a good thing.

I'm almost ready to make my combo vid.
I had over 100 replays saved, which adds up to more than 500 hours. I've been watching them all trying to weed out the GAMEPLAY footage from the COMBO FOOTAGE. My video is NOT going to have those typical Brawl combo's which are Hit Hit Hit run Hit Edgehog Death, or combos where there's a commercial break in between each hit. It's going to be good, I promise. So far I've went from 100 videos to about 40, which adds up to about 3 hours of deleted replays.
First good Brawl combo video? :O
Which characters are you using?

I want to see it before it's done.

Desh

Smash Ace
lol? send it on msn, put it on a file hosting site,
make a private video on youtube and share it with friends?
idk theres a lot of ways, thats just a few XD
put it on a usb and mail it LOL

WIGI

Smash Champion
my combo video was good.....physchics...

im making another one eventually, of like, only the weird rtandom stuff that should nto be possible. alot of tauntspikes, and like dtilt spikes. i think i have an upsmashspike, dthrow-.clap trap ect ect. justr randomness lol

and i ned to restart my melee one =[

4Serial

Smash Lord
it might be because his parents aren't letting him go to smash events no more cuz if his grades
apparently, he passed, when he told them he would fail

so TECHNICALLAH
chris can't go to tournaments because he fails at failing.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol, im not even on the luigi boards for the next couple monts. alot of them are being stupid and pissing me off. so i left. il return afetr tournement s with nice vids and guides and hopefulyl good tourtney placings.

Desh

Smash Ace
lol, andy told me bout the thread in the falcon brawl boards
that was asking if 2 falcons on a team could up b chain people.
and they werent trolling.

SmashCentralOfficial

So it WOULDN'T work? =[

Maybe if the guy was at a high percent, since the Falcon's jump backwards after the upB, the opponent would need to be sent pretty far.

Top Bottom