• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Steven is NOT a meanie lolz.

BTW

I discovered. The joy. Of chain grabbing Bowser. In Barlw.

God I wish Sheik's CG worked like that in Melee. That would be so broken. Well, more broken, anyways.

*visualizes CGing Fox across the stage for 30% into D-smash*

*drools*

Gichan

Smash Champion
I WILL NOT leave this thread! I want to SPAM! Wanna fight about it?

And Kaze, back off teh Bowser, he is already broken hearted and does not need more pain. Don't you feel the love?

Gichan

Smash Champion
The love is why I hate with so much passion.

So poetic, Bowser cried...I hugged him.

And now I take mah leaves from teh Bramptons, I do not belong here...but I'll be back!

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
LOLOLOL never thought I'd be kicked out of teh Brampton thread :chuckle:
Lmfao I was kidding, you can stay!

steven's a meanie
he's kicking me out of his tournament
LOL
IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU'RE A DAMNED, DIRTY CRIPPLE! I love you. =P

I discovered. The joy. Of chain grabbing Bowser. In Barlw.
Captain Falcon can chaingrab Bowser in Melee with Uthrow. As well as a few other bottom tiers such as Mewtwo.

The love is why I hate with so much passion.

So poetic, Bowser cried...I hugged him.

And now I take mah leaves from teh Bramptons, I do not belong here...but I'll be back!
YOU BETTER COME BACK.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
LOL now that Gi has left I'm back yay XD Hmm so G1G4, if you don't go to Steve's tourney should I leave a Falcon shirt with him so he can give it to you another time?

SmashCentralOfficial

Lolwut? Are you talking about when the majority of us graduate?

Also, I just finished my homework! Well...I didn't finish. I wanted to redo some assignments for higher marks, but I decided bed was more important, and I'm going to finish my religion essay (conclusion is left) and edit a Religion assignment for better marks on my lunch!

YAY 4AM AND I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH EVERYTHING! YAY!
I feel like I'm forgetting something really important, too.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol dud, i got to same school as andy, so migth be better to ngive shirt to me. unleess its march break, then give it to steve.

or maybey during lunch break. we can go givces to him at hospital, its lieka 5 minute walk from steves

Desh

Smash Ace
Fail.

lol dud, i got to same school as andy, so migth be better to ngive shirt to me. unleess its march break, then give it to steve.

or maybey during lunch break. we can go givces to him at hospital, its lieka 5 minute walk from steves

Fix'd. :p <3

lol dud, i go to the same school as andy, so it might be better to give the shirt to me. unless its march break, then give it to steve.

or maybe during lunch break. we can go give it to him at hospital, its like a 5 minute walk from steves

i lol'd SOOOOO hard at this.
it reminded me of smash freedom

also, visiting andy @ le hospital sounds r4p3

WIGI

Smash Champion
omg ur such a noob you didn't capitalize March N000000000000000000B

also, im coming to your school today all day afetr 10:15ish im photographing girls volleyball and fliming it all day (hell yeah pimpachu)

yeah.. so i might see you there.

and if i see Ryan Northcott il probably sack him. xD

Geist

Smash Master
^ If you see him, tell him I say hi and I'm now in a juvie house in Vegas for putting a guy in a coma with an aluminum baseball bat.

Also about smashbus... I'll just warn you now that it'll be extremely tough to get on, or even attend the tourney. I might need a miracle or six.
I'll still try, but I'm 1) short on money 2) not able to get money out of my parents, and 3) School Johns.

Also, I hadn't played smash for 2 weeks before yesterday, and somehow I sporadically got a lot better... it's kinda weird. Does this happen to anyone else?

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
lmfao jay. i'm not gonna be in the hospital next to steven's place.
it's gonna be in sick kids hospital in downtown toronto... which is like a 1 hour 45 minute drive
i'd assume it would be like a 2-4 hour bus
if anyone comes visits me i'd love you sooo much lol you guys don't have to do that though
except for bren, YOU MUST VISIT ME IN THE HOSPITOL OR DIE

SmashCentralOfficial

FAIL.

He's not going to the new hospital you fkn scrub. =P

WIGI

Smash Champion
scolioses acualy...

and bren.. genisis is in july? = no schoo-- oh right.

scrubby americans.

yeah so chris ur a dlck didn't even come visit me when i was in yoru shcool in a room full of atractive white girls. and a few no atractive ones.

and sum brown chicks.

Geist

Smash Master
scolioses acualy...
Oh right, that thing he was talking about before I left. Good thing it isn't aids.

and bren.. genisis is in july? = no schoo-- oh right.

scrubby americans.
More like scrubby me graduating this year. I should have said "University Johns." I have to spend a while organizing for registration and crap.
I am so going into video game art and design.

There's still a chance I can go. I want to know how mcuh smashbus costs if I get picked up in Las Vegas, but I'm too lazy to find out.
I do realize that Genesis is going to be one of the highlights of my life if I do go though. That's a factor as well. By July I should have enough money for singles and stuff if I can go. I hope I get past pools LOLOLOLOL.
Who else from Brampton is going?

ALSO someone visit Andy in the hospital on my behalf. Preeze

Desh

Smash Ace
LOL JAY
TNX FOR NAWT TELLING ME U WERE HERE
when u msged me saying u were in my gym eating my foodz
i thought u were joking
YOU DOUCHE BAG.
YOU COULD HAVE TOLD

WAIT..
i just got it.
wtf i didnt think u were actually in my gym
when u txted me asking for when my lunch was
i thought it was cuz u were gonna go to my place
so me and xavier for lunch went to my place -.- PHAIL.

Top Bottom