• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

WIGI

Smash Champion
id beat you all at pokemon. id beat msot of you at Tetris DS

DDr..i fail.

Battlefront 2.. i love that game. they need a 3rd one

Geist

Smash Master
id beat you all at pokemon. id beat msot of you at Tetris DS

DDr..i fail.

Battlefront 2.. i love that game. they need a 3rd one
lol the makers of battlefront made a lord of the rings game just like it.
There's also a kotor mmo coming out soon :]

Steve, are you sure you don't just need a brawl break?
Maybe you should play the new street fighter. It's soooooo good.
Because you don't want to play competitive tetris, just youtube the world champion. He goes at the highest speed possible for like 5 hours straight.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Steve, get a cyclod DS not an R4. Cyclod is better. you have to get a mini SD card, which I recommend you get from tiger direct cause you can get like a 4gb for $25-40, then order cyclod online which may be about $50. It may end up being near $100 in the end, but man it is worth it. the DS just has too many good games for one person to buy.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I remember reading somewhere Battlefront 3 was actually being worked on, the studio was shut down and they released some pictures of their work. Happen like, a month ago?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Steve, are you sure you don't just need a brawl break?
I haven't played Brawl is so long.

Melee break?

Ohai scrubs. Kso I'm calling schools. They said I had to fill out a form and fax it to them. They emailed the forms to me. I need to specify how much space I need, equipment, etc.

For space...I'm thinking a single Gym. I don't think we'll need a double. We're only going to need 20-25 tables max I guess, so we don't need that much space do we? But it really depends on the school, because I have no idea how big their gyms are.

On the form you have to specify your desired school, and then a backup just incase. I'm thinking Notre Dame...and then H.B.

Andy, Jay, how big is HB's gym? Double gym?

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
answered in tournament thread go look there scrub
tomorrow better not fail, i'm coming lol

david - says (12:55 AM):
dammit andy

brampton is not allowed to fail anymore

it was cute at first

but we have brawl now

aaannnddddyyy. says (12:55 AM):
LOL
night brampton
gonna go take my drugs and go to bed now

WIGI

Smash Champion
hbs gym is fairl big... uhmm, well what is the cost diference between single and double? cuz double would be abel to fit more comfortably, isngle would be a bt rmroe cramped with 70 people and tables.

also gym B has microphone. but ultimatly finde cost diferences for 1 and 2 gyms.

or library?

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
mr sikes or whatever is an *******
wtf mike? <_< we were at chris' place
i thought you knew that
The library can fit like 50 people i guess.. i dunno if it's an option though cuz there's books and stuff in there and the school might be afraid of things disappearing or something. The gym is definitely a better option but you can look into it. We could probably move tables from the caf or library to the gym.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
LOL MIKE EPIC FAILED. <3

Ok guys, I'm applying for Notre Dame 100%, but they ask for a 2nd choice just in case. Should I put d'Y or my old elementary school?

WIGI

Smash Champion
mr sikes or whatever is an *******
wtf mike? <_< we were at chris' place
i thought you knew that
The library can fit like 50 people i guess.. i dunno if it's an option though cuz there's books and stuff in there and the school might be afraid of things disappearing or something. The gym is definitely a better option but you can look into it. We could probably move tables from the caf or library to the gym.
OMG THE CAFF. THERE ARE SO MANY TABLES AND SO MANY FREAKING OUTLETS AND TEH STAGE AND A PROJECTOR SYSTEM FOR THE STAGE AND SO MANY SPOT ADN WE FIT HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE IN THER AT LUNCH.call hb ask for our cafetria. its PERFECT beyond beleif, theres literaly 4 plugs on the wall every 3 feet. it would work betetr than perfect.

and trinity is close by for food.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i don't think it would be overly expensive i unno, its worth a try.

and no such thing as to much space for a smash tournement.

Top Bottom