• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
so i come in here and see 2 non bramptoners post and i wonder if this is the brampton thread
their posts however contained no substance, so i guess this is in fact the brampton thread.
oh yeah i couldn't make it to oin for the falcon shirts =[
save one for me! the originator of the idea >=D

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
sorry had to for teh lulz :)

see Desh agrees LOL

Don't worry G1G4, I didn't have them in time for OIN...and I will definitely save you one :)

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Oh I has an idea...G1G4, if you're going to SUP3RCANS1R's tourney I can bring a Falcon shirt for you if you want.

Desh

Smash Ace
=o
did you by any chance do a doc one? i know i had mentioned it or something, but i forget,
if you did i'd buy like 7 in 8 different colors.
>_>
or maybe 1. but yeah =o

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
There's no money in Melee wtf are you smoking.

The pot at the last "big" Melee tournament here was at OiN and it was like less than 300 bucks in total. That means less than 200 for first. That's really, really small.

Brawl's pots are always like, 2-4x as much lolz.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
either way, your arguments were filled with recycled **** and all you did was just question the other person's argument and not really add on to anything you were saying until they were just fed up.
You were stating things about Brawl that make it bad (in your opinion), and I was simply doing the same thing but with Melee. I didn't even want to discuss those things. It was not the purpose of the debate.

What we were originally discussing before you came in and trolled was "Brawl is JUST AS competitive as Melee, if not more," and seeing how you just said that Brawl tournaments are bigger than Melee tournaments, you've proved my point.

What a waste of an hour and a half, yesterday.

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
wow
any game can be competitive. we already know that.
where do you think a lot of brawl jokes lead to? rock paper scissor tournaments and crap
brawl offers terrible gameplay at high competitive levels
that's what we were ****ing saying since the beginning and you were just disregarding that statement
it's not even opinion, it's what i've ****ing seen
you were a waste of time yesterday

SmashCentralOfficial

If you're so sure of your OPINIONS you shouldn't even bother debating about them then.

=D

If I recall correctly, and I do, Chris said "Andy wants in on this conversation".
I didn't ask for you to join, you wanted to. Brawl is dumb, so debates regarding Brawl is dumb. I'm pretty sure you think that, so you wasted your own time.

Gichan

Smash Champion
^^

Owned, Steve is like the Great Defender of Brwl, lulz!! he likes it soo much, he goes to one tourney in a blue moon.

Melee is better, everyone knows that, I think it is time to shut up though, Brawl is in, will be in, and people will get bored of it quickly, let it just be till then. Either way, it is still a competitive game, it IS fun.

Btw Steve, yes Michelle and I are confirmed, even if we have to bus it since Brampton is pretty close. Question for you, could we sell shirts? hopefully Wario will be ready by then as well.

SmashCentralOfficial

^^

Owned, Steve is like the Great Defender of Brwl, lulz!! he likes it soo much, he goes to one tourney in a blue moon.

Melee is better, everyone knows that, I think it is time to shut up though, Brawl is in, will be in, and people will get bored of it quickly, let it just be till then. Either way, it is still a competitive game, it IS fun.

Btw Steve, yes Michelle and I are confirmed, even if we have to bus it since Brampton is pretty close. Question for you, could we sell shirts? hopefully Wario will be ready by then as well.
Of course you can!

And saying things like "People will get bored of it quickly" is an OPINION. =P

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Yay thanks Steve :) I don't know about Wario shirts but I'll definitely have Falcon shirts there. I'm also going to try playing Brawl and Melee there since I lubs both <333

SmashCentralOfficial

Do you have Toon Link shirts?

I think you should give me a shirt for free =O.

I may just give you and Gi unlimited free drinks =O.

Gichan

Smash Champion
No free shirts! I can't even get one free! You how much it breaks my heart?

And yeah, that statement was an opinion, should have stated that.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
LOL well he let me make teh Falcon shirts with that design so yeah I think it's fair.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
I already have an idea for Toon Link lol...but lets say if someone had a really cool design that they made and gave me permission to redraw it and print it I would most likely give them a free shirt :) .....but don't go all out and try to make designs or anything LOLOL.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh Andy's old avatar. That's cool.
Yeah I always loved his avatar. I even thought that if I could I would make shirts of it way before he asked me to but I was always hesitant to ask him. Oh and just to make sure...even when the designs are already made, I don't resize or trace them...I redraw them from scratch using them as a reference. So like for G1G4's and the Weegee I just try to make it as identical as possible. I wouldn't feel like an artist if I just completely copied it.

Top Bottom