• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Don't tell me you're another Falco who thinks they're better @ Smash while they're smashed. I did some horrible things to that guy with my Roy for the love of god LOL.

Trips to Brampton sound interesting, would you mind if I reach, Steve?
Yeh you're one of the people I want to come.

i would love to go to brampton haha.

Adnan, smash soon or host a tourney =)

more Link vs. Peach rapage.
YOU COME TOO.

it doesnt really matter haha.

but yeah i heard pyro can have like a bunch of people over next week lol.
YA. COME.

Chris, I got your cell number so I'll call/text you if I get any word. I'll look into it though, but yeah I'd really like to come out to this as long as I know you're all gonna be there. Poke Nightmare to come too, I wanna play that guy.

The people that I want to come (lol):

Steve (Duh)
Chris
Andy
Brandon
Nightmare (man I forgot his name)

You guys should hold a $2 tournament. Just put some money on it so we can play to win, it's good practice for everyone, and it isn't eating money out of poor people's pockets and stuff.
Lol why am I a "duh" ? =P

Anyways, if people come to me house next week we can have mini tourny and what not.

People I would like to come:
Adnan
Stos
Bernie
Imadh
Dzenan
David
Nate

anyone I missed?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ naw naw im reaching bernies actually come down there...
yeah Ryan is ****ing amazing.

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
hey guys i live in brampton and wit a couple of ma freinds would like to reach to this if it styl goes on

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
ohh and if we are talking talkin brampton Smashers I guarantee me and my 3 otha freinds will destroy any SSBB player that reaches to this and im willing to bet money on the matches

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
omgod serious? we need more brawlers,
who do u play?
if u play snake, or mk, go die in a hole.
jk.
but u play melee?

unknown522

Some guy
BRAMPTON COME AT 1 TO BERNARD'S. he just asked me to post this lol

he cannot house people over night though.

his house is at 28 canoe crescent. (neilson and finch).

are you guys driving there? or do you need bus directions?

also, bring money for food. We're buying greek food

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ohh and if we are talking talkin brampton Smashers I guarantee me and my 3 otha freinds will destroy any SSBB player that reaches to this and im willing to bet money on the matches
What a scrub. This is a community of gamers, not some random place to challenge people.

What are you, like 9 years old?

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
ii well lemme knoe when and where il come down for smash wit my boyz i dun play snake or mk both *****ass characters an yo ray head down to brampton to face some real smashers yuh dig

Geist

Smash Master
HAI GUYZ IM ALIVE AGAIN

its kinda hard to keep track of everything when you guys are posting in this thread 10-20 times a day.
Can someone get me a ride to sauga? I really wanna go.

@Dinodudeboyguykidmandawg: seriously.
If there's one thing you have to learn from these forums is that there are always going to be a few thousand people or more who are going to be better than you at brawl/melee. Honestly, if you CAN actually beat us, it will be nothing new, and trying to make it look like a contest only makes yourself look less experienced.

(Pssssst... generally people with less experience suck more btw... but don't tell anyone... you didn't hear it from me)

SO WHO CAN GET ME A RIDE

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for posting that blowtoes, and i'm guna bring three 5 dollar bills, so is my friend I assume. I got that I am supposed to go to his house at 28 canoe crescent (neilson and finch.) But when again am I supposed to go? Like what day and time next week? As you can clearly tell, this will be me and my friend's first time going to someone else's place to play Melee, I know my join date shows no that i'm a pretty big noob to smashboards, but I think i'm pretty decent at Melee. :)

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
i play brawl im tryna find new challengers in brampton and rise up on the smash scene so i wan face as many new ppl possible set a date location and time and il reach wit ma boyz

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
hey guys im from Vaughan and id really like to attend local tournies because im fairly skilled at this game,.....if any of you set-up tounraments in and around please do tell as id love to come, atm i dont have a car so it might be a while before i reach any tournaments but if someone could offer a ride it would be much appreciated(ill pitch for gas obviously:bee:).....hope to play you brawlers soon, us Canadian smashers are far too underrated

PS: its nice to meet you all

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lmfao @ Brampton players.

come out more get better faster nuff said.

pyro mm?

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ii well lemme knoe when and where il come down for smash wit my boyz i dun play snake or mk both ******** characters an yo ray head down to brampton to face some real smashers yuh dig
if mdk is having a casual on sunday u shuld go, i mite go myself, id luv to face you seeing how you claimto be the best smasher :laugh:

wait wtf

4Serial

Smash Lord
LOL

it's kinda serial in dis tred since new brampton people came here

anyways, we don't have anything planned in brampton since we don't really have a venue or anything. we just smash randomly at each others' houses. keep in touch and we'll let you know if anything's happening and you can come.brampton doesn't really have tournies since we don't have enough locals to attend to attract other people from going. it's more like a smashfest kind of thing that we have going on. if you want tournaments and stuff, check out the GTA/Sauga threads around here. they have a more active community and there's a lot more brawlers, if that's really what you're looking for. Brampton has like 2 people that are serious about it, and like another 2 that will play it if they feel like it, but they'll still like melee more.

so yeah, if you want info on stuff that's happening, keep in touch. loy4l2dagam3@hotmail.com

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
What a scrub. This is a community of gamers, not some random place to challenge people.

What are you, like 9 years old?
lol qft <3
but ye srsly, dinodudew.eyournameis, everyone thinks like that at some point, but not everyone is arrogant enough to come out and say it lol. We'll see what goes down with "yo boyzzz" lol

ANDY ANDY ANDY ANDY ANDY.
or someone
like srsly. i wanna smash tomorrow.
oh and bren, gimme yer swf info so i can edit this tred pls.
and we went to bernards house today =D
adnan was flop =[

4Serial

Smash Lord
Chris tell me what you want in the first post i can edit it
i wanna smash tomorrow too, and zack gon dun canceled tomorrows smashfest
so i have to stay home and watch over my young bro

blame zack

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
Chris tell me what you want in the first post i can edit it
i wanna smash tomorrow too, and zack gon dun canceled tomorrows smashfest
so i have to stay home and watch over my young bro

blame zack
geeyyy,
oh well. he has parent johns so its cool XD.
idk what to put, just take out the thursday thing, cuz atm i cant do it.
i need to "persuade the authoritAH"
btw i main master hand now.
WANNA MAIN CRAZY HAND AND DO DOUBLES? >=O

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
LOL

it's kinda serial in dis tred since new brampton people came here

anyways, we don't have anything planned in brampton since we don't really have a venue or anything. we just smash randomly at each others' houses. keep in touch and we'll let you know if anything's happening and you can come.brampton doesn't really have tournies since we don't have enough locals to attend to attract other people from going. it's more like a smashfest kind of thing that we have going on. if you want tournaments and stuff, check out the GTA/Sauga threads around here. they have a more active community and there's a lot more brawlers, if that's really what you're looking for. Brampton has like 2 people that are serious about it, and like another 2 that will play it if they feel like it, but they'll still like melee more.

so yeah, if you want info on stuff that's happening, keep in touch. loy4l2dagam3@hotmail.com

Alright, well this is the closest thing happening to where I live, and I live an hour away but I still want to come. So I can't come unless it's sort of planned like maybe two days beforehand or something? Or even one day. And I don't exactlyl know who is who by matching their names with their smashboard's name. I know i'm asking alot but when and if you guys plan something out like that could you tell me the address of where to go and who's house it is? I will catch on eventually, thanks for bearing with me this whole time.

Btw does anyone have Xfire? I'll still add you on msn just i'm always on Xfire and it'd be more convenient.

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
ii im down to come smash at MDKs thin buh last time i wanted to reach it got cancelled if u guys live round brampton id say for u guys to come to ma place for some serios smashin if u guys think ur skilled I encourage u come down to play us or vice versa and im willing to go round sauga or tdot for smash

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
Alright, well this is the closest thing happening to where I live, and I live an hour away but I still want to come. So I can't come unless it's sort of planned like maybe two days beforehand or something? Or even one day. And I don't exactlyl know who is who by matching their names with their smashboard's name. I know i'm asking alot but when and if you guys plan something out like that could you tell me the address of where to go and who's house it is? I will catch on eventually, thanks for bearing with me this whole time.

Btw does anyone have Xfire? I'll still add you on msn just i'm always on Xfire and it'd be more convenient.
im in woodbridge just as much as i am in brampton, that being said i probably dislike brawl the most, but if you wanna smash melee i wouldnt mind, and i know someone in woodbridge who plays brawl too, but he doesnt come on swf often. He lives near islington around al pals.
where i live in woodbridge is just off pinevalley, near highway 7 and pinvalley intersection where theres that mcdonalds and stuff >_>
ye if u wanna smash melee though lemme know and i can see wuts happenin.
we were actually in woodbridge all night on thursday O.o

Top Bottom