• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ii im down to come smash at MDKs thin buh last time i wanted to reach it got cancelled if u guys live round brampton id say for u guys to come to ma place for some serios smashin if u guys think ur skilled I encourage u come down to play us or vice versa and im willing to go round sauga or tdot for smash
mdk's is apparntly canceled this sunday so mayeb another tiem

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Meeeeeeeeeeeee
Sorry Ryan, I forgots about you =[
I would really like for you to show up.

ohh and if we are talking talkin brampton Smashers I guarantee me and my 3 otha freinds will destroy any SSBB player that reaches to this and im willing to bet money on the matches
I'm the only one in Brampton who plays Brawl.
I'm not that good but I'll still play you for some cash I guess.

Go easy on me?

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
tel me where u live round and theres nuff ppl dat play brawl in brampton some serios tourney level ppl we jus dun have the resources to go big im settin the example for the small town hood kids me and ma boyz wan reach these big thins and rip it and show u how its done buh if u wan to smash us wel set the date wheneva

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
tel me where u live round and theres nuff ppl dat play brawl in brampton some serios tourney level ppl we jus dun have the resources to go big im settin the example for the small town hood kids me and ma boyz wan reach these big thins and rip it and show u how its done buh if u wan to smash us wel set the date wheneva
Come to this:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190611

Tuesday/Wednesday Smash at my place.

I can house people over night.
My email is aesthetic.x@hotmail.com if you need to contact me.

use big red font noob.
I HAVEN'T POSTED IT IN HERE YET! JESUS CHRIST!

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Ok I can't stand this guy... How is it that you guys can treat him with the same respect as any other guy?

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
Lol, linksta its more to keep flame wars out of brampton? we're too laid back for drama lol. go back a few pages and read my post to you!

edit: nvm here it is XD

im in woodbridge just as much as i am in brampton, that being said i probably dislike brawl the most, but if you wanna smash melee i wouldnt mind, and i know someone in woodbridge who plays brawl too, but he doesnt come on swf often. He lives near islington around al pals.
where i live in woodbridge is just off pinevalley, near highway 7 and pinvalley intersection where theres that mcdonalds and stuff >_>
ye if u wanna smash melee though lemme know and i can see wuts happenin.
we were actually in woodbridge all night on thursday O.o

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
loooool andy.
"and when he gets here and plays he'll know."
subliminal smash threats ftwloooolololololorofl

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
listen.

if someones says hes better than you online just be cool with him. you never no. just get off his **** and

do yourself and work on your characters. Basically what im saying is let his game speak. stop with this

growing convo about respecting him and ****, just wait until he come out to prove hes better than us.

gg.

-youngstosinemhoes.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I didn't MM you because you're WAY out of my league.

Wait, you said you would go ALL Link.

Perhaps I should've done that MM.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
listen.

if someones says hes better than you online just be cool with him. you never no. just get off his **** and

do yourself and work on your characters. Basically what im saying is let his game speak. stop with this

growing convo about respecting him and ****, just wait until he come out to prove hes better than us.

gg.

-youngstosinemhoes.
chyeee bwoi i fel u.
we dun gotsa talk smack ya deeegg.
we gon dun let'm gaaaeemmmeezzz speek ,
chyu no wut im SAAYYIn homezz

-youngdeshupinembishesferreal

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I didn't MM you because you're WAY out of my league.

Wait, you said you would go ALL Link.

Perhaps I should've done that MM.
your belows the girls feet sucking my **** =)

but yeah i would of gone all Link just like in tourneys.

all Link =) no fox no marth no sheik.. alllllll LINK.

im bored still.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i havent seen a condom cause i do it freshly, pure skin fukka.

prolly the last time you saw a ***** was when you were coming out of one *****!!!!

kkz im done spamming.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Lmao k good.

Spread this like Stos' HIV from banging Black Dudes without protection:

naw naw

spread this like me ******* in STEVES MOUTH ***** !

[/QUOTE]

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
Lol, linksta its more to keep flame wars out of brampton? we're too laid back for drama lol. go back a few pages and read my post to you!

edit: nvm here it is XD
SOrry for the lateness in posting, my computer is being a piece of **** so I had to run up and use my mom's, which really sucks because I had already typed out what I wanted to say. :(

But in a nutshell... I did read what you posted, and i'd love to go to your place for a smashfest! And Pasta boy, you live in St. Catherines, want to get together and play some Melee? I put that I live in St. Catherines but I achually live in Ridgeville, JUST outside of Fonthill, 1936 Haist street.

We should all go to one of our houses and smash together, just give me your exact address and i'll be over there at whatever day and time you want! :D Just i'm busy untill Friday of this week so anyday from Friday and beyond! ANd I also said that i'll ignore Dinoboy. :)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
lol melee ehh, my melee skillz went down wen i started playin brawl, thats wut happens, its rly hard to play the two, they kinda screw you up. il pm ya wen im free aswell, i got a busy scedual too.

edit: linksta, the other guys in st catharines luv melee and r starting to get back to it and leaving brawl.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
gj.

anyways do you melee?
I sure do, haven't played Brawl in forever, but i'm not like those people who are like, super against Brawl. I mean I hate it and what it's done to the Melee community, but it's still a good game to play four player with a bunch of friends who don't play Melee anymore imo. But you won't see me hooking up with people who I don't know to play a game of Brawl! So yeah anytime anyone wants to play just tell me where you live exactly and when!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
So Pasta boy has failure grammar. :)

Its not hard to play both games. Once you start getting decent at one the other just becomes a completely different game. They are really different games even though one is supposed to be the other's sequel. : /

pastaboy

Smash Champion
So Pasta boy has failure grammar. :)

Its not hard to play both games. Once you start getting decent at one the other just becomes a completely different game. They are really different games even though one is supposed to be the other's sequel. : /
LOLOLOLOL ur liek the 48th person who's told me that.

ye i think i mite go next sat if there is anythign going on,.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
lol melee ehh, my melee skillz went down wen i started playin brawl, thats wut happens, its rly hard to play the two, they kinda screw you up. il pm ya wen im free aswell, i got a busy scedual too.

edit: linksta, the other guys in st catharines luv melee and r starting to get back to it and leaving brawl.
Well hey! If you're not that good at Melee you can always get better again! Unless you figure you're guna stick with Brawl, that is.

ANYONE else who lives in St. Catherines, or wherever really who wants to play lets arrange something!!!

And Pastaboy don't feel shy to message me about arranging something!

Top Bottom