• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
i see so you're still gonna play, but are you gonna come out and play with us?

I need more Link ditts still.

my link sucks, im telling you.
link ditto mm.
2$.
ready to lose? >=[
jesus christ what did i just get myself into

pastaboy

Smash Champion
yo stos is there some kind of smashfest going on sat or sumthing? i don't remember where i read it but if there is one going on, where and when is it, because i would actuallyy like to go and get some smashin in.

linksta and dinodudeboy, if this is going down you two should show up

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ yeah i tihnk davids.

firday im not sure if i can reach though sorry.

living my life this whole ****ing weeek.

but if friday fails im reaching davids.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
We'll have 5-7 tv's.
People that are coming:
Dino plus 2.
Andy.
Desh.
Toronto Joe.
Linska888.
Zeph plus 1-3. *
Zack. *

Zack can only come until like...dinner time, then he has to go home for Band practice and stuff.
Zeph might go to MDK's =\

By the looks of it we're going to have one tv per person. =\

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
kk these are the possibilities.
1. he doesnt show up and makes johns like "oh, that was today g?"
2. he comes, and gets brutally owned on weds, and never posts here again.
3. lol hes gonna asplode.
i couldnt think of a 3rd but i needed to have one just cuz 2 possibilites is lame.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
lololololololololol
-first time playing ic's in brawl(let alone playing brawl srsly>_>)
*cg's steve across fd and finish's with fsmash*...TWICE looool
it was prolly fluke O.o

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
sorry i have bad news, i wont be able to go:urg:...my friend told my yesterday that he will be booked the entire week cause of some lifeguard final course(from 9-7pm O_O) so i cant make it.....but i not that i know how to get to your house thanks to Pyro ill be able to come for future tournies.......its great that you guys are 16 aswell and play brawl:laugh:

btw if anyone wants to play me online in down......msn is joe-96-@hotmail.com........since we are close the crapiness that is wifi shouldnt affect us to much

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
well it 1.5hr bus ride and since there isnt going to be a huge draw itd be really outta my way if i went by myself.

dont worry the next one you guys have im coming as long as its on the weekend since school is ballz :D

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
well it 1.5hr bus ride and since there isnt going to be a huge draw itd be really outta my way if i went by myself.

dont worry the next one you guys have im coming as long as its on the weekend since school is ballz :D
dude, there was a lot of people.
And d.b almost won the whole tourny (this was his first time playing brawl, and he was using rob)

Just goes to show you how easy it is to get good at brawl/win =]

4Serial

Smash Lord
dzenan is too good at brawl LOL
i didn't get to play your ROB in it's prime though =[ which was between like 6-8pm. lmfao.
DZENEN'S ROB COMBO VIDEO. A VIDEO FOR ROB. PLAYED BY DZENAN.
ty for coming, you and imadh are aammaaaazzziinnn at melee. tipper b-air > tipper fsmash lol

ty everyone else for coming. Thanks Zeph and his group for being here and helping set up the Brawl tourney ^^
ty dino's group for coming too, you guys hype up stuff so much lmao.
ty for coming jared. it's great to see newer people still being interested in Melee. IT'S FAR FROM DEAD, BOOIIIIIZZ

How many people were here?
me, steve, zack, chris, imadh, dzenan, jared, vik, pwny, dino and like 4 friends, zeph and like 3 friends
almost 20, gooooddd shiiiiitttt =D had like 5 or 6 set ups going and 1 not working because zack is lame.
speaking of set ups, it's going to be a real ***** having to move them all back >_< my heavy *** tv, i ain't ever moving that **** ever again.

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
u guys are absolutely bodcase especially DB and 4Seriel reach when we do smash tournements and smash casuals reach for brawl

Top Bottom