• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Well hey! If you're not that good at Melee you can always get better again! Unless you figure you're guna stick with Brawl, that is.

ANYONE else who lives in St. Catherines, or wherever really who wants to play lets arrange something!!!

And Pastaboy don't feel shy to message me about arranging something!
aight, if im chillin with the other smashers il give ya a txt.

@pryo: crap i wish i could but work tuesday and wednesday or else i would come.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
LMFAO "do stuff with my life".

I was planning to do that this summer but EVERYONE bailed on me.

I didn't sign up for any sports or anything because I thought I'd need time for my band and jobs and stuff.
Too bad my band decided they "didn't want to make music anymore" right at the start of summer.
Then I was going to get a job teaching drum lessons at a music academy, but I was sleeping over at my girlfriend's that week and missed the phone call, email, and interview.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
LMFAO "do stuff with my life".

I was planning to do that this summer but EVERYONE bailed on me.

I didn't sign up for any sports or anything because I thought I'd need time for my band and jobs and stuff.
Too bad my band decided they "didn't want to make music anymore" right at the start of summer.
Then I was going to get a job teaching drum lessons at a music academy, but I was sleeping over at my girlfriend's that week and missed the phone call, email, and interview.
****, lol.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
k stos is done spamming now like really.

4srl: reach scarborough if you can for smash.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
ye iono, nvr seen it, i hate britney spears and all her fanboys, lol c wut i did thar

Naa, unless you were reffering to the person in the video being a girl, because it's achually a guy. God i'm being bitichy alright i'm guna go play some Street Fighter 2 and go to bed.

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
wah yall sayin dawg if u want start beef wel settle it in game szeen on all u haters nuff love wit the manz dat respect wel do it big whts the location for this? if u think ur bod jus come out and play dats it keep it freindly buh if u must cry when u lose do it in private szeen

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
wah yall sayin dawg if u want start beef wel settle it in game szeen on all u haters nuff love wit the manz dat respect wel do it big whts the location for this? if u think ur bod jus come out and play dats it keep it freindly buh if u must cry when u lose do it in private szeen
i lol'd irl so hard. you've made my day lmfao

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
He's like Wigi in the "make no sense" aspect, but like...gangster.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Dino, for my smash thing, which day would you and your friends rather do?

The Tuesday overnighter? Or the all day Wednesday?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I hope people will still be playing once school starts.

We probably won't be able to come to GTA events and stuff often, but we'll make it out every now and then.

Probably just Andy and I though, Desh's mom isn't all that lenient.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
No i can come to w.e, i just cant get a ride from my mom lol ,
when i got home the other day she was betching at me about the gas and shiit>_>

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
Lol i was talking to him yesterday, he managed to get on msn..
he said he bought a sword!? O.O
his new combo vid is coming out in september, his melee one needs more footage XD
but yeah, it'll probably be the same as the school year that just passed? just less thursdays and more chillin at peoples places randomly XP.
I think it would be better that way too honestly, i think then we'd prolly chill moree, instead of just the once a week stuff XD
(im still tryna have thursdays though.)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I'm still gonna play but yeah

lol it's like wigi went to the wrong camp and came back all confused.
i see so you're still gonna play, but are you gonna come out and play with us?

I need more Link ditts still.

my link sucks, im telling you.

Top Bottom