• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
dude, there was a lot of people. Just goes to show you how easy it is to get good at brawl/win =]
There was 21 people including myself.

And that doesn't mean anything. Dzenan only did good because he's a tank at Melee.
But since you're terrible at Brawl...that must mean.....

How many people were here?
me, steve, zack, chris, imadh, dzenan, jared, vik, pwny, dino and like 4 friends, zeph and like 3 friends
almost 20, gooooddd shiiiiitttt =D
Had 21 people including myself.

MY SMASH > MDK SMASH.

u guys are absolutely bodcase especially DB and 4Seriel reach when we do smash tournements and smash casuals reach for brawl
AND ME. D=

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
ghud so long theres melee ul reach buh u gota play brawl if u wan melee action I run smashin every friday durin the skool year 4-9 so reach

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ghud so long theres melee ul reach buh u gota play brawl if u wan melee action I run smashin every friday durin the skool year 4-9 so reach
Andy I was thinking we could go to this.

I mean, it's alot closer than MDK's...
And maybe we could get a ride with Zeph to MDK's on Sundays?

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
i would go to those if they werent friday nights =/
i like having a life and friday is a good day to do that lol
Plus it would prolly only be worth it for me at least if i wanted to get better at brawl =p
otherwise i could just smash with you guys like normal or go to sauga XD

edit: and steve the people who were good at brawl werent to great at melee, meaning, my brawl game says nothing about my melee.

Plus if dzenan was good at brawl cuz he was good at melee and you always rant about how "theyre completely different games" then how does that make sense XDDDDD

Anyways yesterday was awesome =]

edit edit: imadh or dzenan gimme imadhs email Q_Q rofl, i wanna come smash with you guys more often now that i know you're like 10 mins away XD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
LOL.
"Plus if dzenan was good at brawl cuz he was good at melee and you always rant about how "theyre completely different games" then how does that make sense XDDDDD"

It makes sense because they have the same concept. Knock the other guy off the screen before he knocks you off.

Nuff said.

COME ON MSN PLS.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Plus it would prolly only be worth it for me at least if i wanted to get better at brawl
This is true, but I don't feel like spending money and going to the movies with people unless it's with Olivia, so Friday's are good for me.

And yeh, I wouldn't really improve much, but it's better than staying at home doing nothing.

Atleast I get to play some smash.

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
yea dats how its done trust pure chyllin nice *** tv and smashin food and pure chyl dats how me an ma boyz run are fridays

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
friday night is basically for spending time with girls. Also Saturdays.

anyways hows the brawl/melee on wednesday?

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
lool it was good, imadh won the melee,
pyro won the brawl(dzenan came in 2nd and it was his first time playing lol, it was hilarious)

melee semis and finals are almost done uploading on youtube.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
keep in mind this was a single elimination brawl tourney with mostly nubs.
And sorry Pyro MDK Smash >>>>>>>>>>>>> yours, because they had everybody on the GTAN Power Rankings there except for KingAce I believe.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Meh, I can take them =P.

We'll see. I'm going to try and get a ride there on Sunday.
Andy won't be coming with me, he has other plans, but if you're there I won't feel as awkward.

4Serial

Smash Lord
Yeah i agree with Zeph about the Brawl part, but I liked imadh and dzenan being there and playing melee with me lol I'd want to go to MDK's thing if a few people there wouldn't mind playing at least a few games of melee after i got bored of brawl

I MIGHT come with steve, but i almost might have plans. =/ school starts september 2nd this year right? fcking bull****... they keep moving it up earlier =[ and pushing the end of school date farther back, wtf.

4Serial

Smash Lord
LMFAO I WAS JOKING
we need your acc to change up the thread =/
you benefit from it too, because if i felt like it, i could easily bring your post count to 1k within the hours.

Geist

Smash Master
tel me where u live round and theres nuff ppl dat play brawl in brampton some serios tourney level ppl we jus dun have the resources to go big im settin the example for the small town hood kids me and ma boyz wan reach these big thins and rip it and show u how its done buh if u wan to smash us wel set the date wheneva
Your reputaion bonus just went down by -1. Make a will saving throw of 1D20+Constutuion modifier.
DO EET NAO

lol brawl. Real time G's play melee cuz it doesn't suck. Also, if you don't understand any of above, there is a 98.6% chance you cant beat us them.

Video Game tiers go: Hardcore Nerds> Hardcore> Nerds> Fanboys> Casuals> G's> lolDesh

DISCLAIMER:
CONTRADICTORY TO MY LAST STATEMENT I DO NOT ENJOY RAP OR ANY RAP PRODUCED MERCHANDISE OR REFERENCES, INCLUDING T-SHIRTS, VIDEO GAMES, AND CATCH PHRASES.
I DO NOT RESPECT ANY OF THE VARIOUS "ARTISTS" THAT PRODUCE THIS MUSIC IN ANYWAY, BESIDES THEIR UNCANNY ABILITY TO ALL HAVE THE EXACT SAME OBJECTIVE, THEME, OR OBJECTIVE-BASED THEME IN ALL OF THEIR "SONGS".

ALSO, CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, 50 CENT DID NOT GROW UP IN ANY STREET, OR HOOD RELATED NEIGHBORHOOD SUCH AS "DA BOONDOCKS", AND PREVIOUS TO HIS RAPPING CAREER, HE OWNED A VITAMIN MINERAL WATER COMPANY.

EDIT: Steve's sig is awesome

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
**** you andy im changing my pass word D:
LMFAO ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I thought that was actually you!

ALSO, CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, 50 CENT DID NOT GROW UP IN ANY STREET, OR HOOD RELATED NEIGHBORHOOD SUCH AS "DA BOONDOCKS", AND PREVIOUS TO HIS RAPPING CAREER, HE OWNED A VITAMIN MINERAL WATER COMPANY.
50 Cent is NOT a G.
lmfao add me on msn

me and zeph just played some wifi matches and steve joined in randomly lol

Zeph and I had a date for 10:30 pm, but then I show up and he's cheating on me with Andy.

Fcuking homo.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
I r sry Steve, I got a thing for azns. Also I kinda lost track of what time it was. My last match was so ****ing lulz, Yoshi v Donkey v Wario. I go out and kill steve, Andy ledgehogs me so I throw an egg at him and he gets spiked I spam egg throw and stay afloat while they fall to their death. Finally the FD lip helped me out.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
yee
hes in vegas
OH HEY THAR ABEL
I LIKE HOW U FLOPPED ON WEDS T.T

edit:Faaawwkkk this.
Out of 7 vids i've uploaded from that crappy games tournament,
OOONNNEEE is done.
Steve i'ma give u the rest of them on a usb @_@.
Cuz i wanna do stuff but i cant cuz brawl is gimping my comp and lagging it like a hore.

/rant cuz i have more reason to be annoyed with brawl >=[

(complete joke edit, but jesus christ it takes too forking long and i cant play HL2 Q_Q

p.s
i lol so fuucking hard at this,
just watch it to the end, its lulz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmKdyO_B_T4&feature=related

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
But seriously what did they say when you said
"i had 20 people over the other day with 6 or 7 tvs"

youtuber said:
m2k and pc shoot down brawl all the time LOL

I was doing a paper (online summer class) at a brawl tourney at a computer cafe and pc came over and said "oh you have to write a paper? that blows. ...actually I take it back, I have to play brawl all day, you're probably doing something more interesting" and I was like lmao

they just play it cause that's where the money is

Top Bottom