• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
same thats why im mm people.

and if i lose i will run away. and never come back to a smash event until i have the money lolol.

linksta888

Smash Apprentice
I am sorry for not wanting to read through spam which i'm not too interested in, just wondering if my buddy and I should come to these or not? We only play Melee, and are 15. Do not expect us to come this thursday for sure, but we are pretty competitive with eachother and I would like to play against some other players. I main Falco and he mains Marth and Fox. Also, should we bring money for tourneys? Or are people only bringing money for MM?

I'm asking this because I want to know how many people who come here play Melee, and how many play Brawl?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I am sorry for not wanting to read through spam which i'm not too interested in, just wondering if my buddy and I should come to these or not? We only play Melee, and are 15. Do not expect us to come this thursday for sure, but we are pretty competitive with eachother and I would like to play against some other players. I main Falco and he mains Marth and Fox. Also, should we bring money for tourneys? Or are people only bringing money for MM?

I'm asking this because I want to know how many people who come here play Melee, and how many play Brawl?
I play melee. Whenever you go to a smash event atleast bring like 5 bucks for food or something. But yeah when their is a big tourney you need to bring like a lot of money to enter singles/doubles/crews/lowtier (lol @ lowtier). We have a decent number of people are plays melee and a goood melee scene so yeah just come out =)

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
lol brampton plays melee, but unfortunately i cant host the thursday things anymore.

bernard: not that i'm aware of, and i cant host them anymore cuz of my mom being a jew.

but if theres something the gta is doing during the week we can try to figure out how to bus it there, and if its during the weekend my moms got no more excuses not to let me go >_> rofl

edit: more vids are up
www.youtube.com/ssbmdesh

andy can i come over today?

4Serial

Smash Lord

alright, cool
new brampton peoples!
we have smashfests once in a while at random peoples houses (chris and steves lol)
Thursday events don't happen anymore, and the person who made this thread has officially left brampton =[ (we needs to hack his acc lololol)
YES. MELEE! There's like... 5 people in brampton, and like 8 if you count people that rarely come.
Out of the 8, there's like only 3 people that really like brawl over melee.
Adds me on msn so i can tell you if anything's going down around here. loy4l2dagam3@hotmail.com

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
me+andy+abel = anti brawl. i refused to touch it at the last smashfest. srsly.
anyways bernard if its during the day it may be hard to come but its possible, at least we'll come later or something.

what time u think its gonna be at?

also

docta byeeetches- dr mario combo vidjo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPjwJnFH69w

i know it kinda sucks and some combos feel unfinished and what not, but meh ...i did it in an hour or 2, and its just a trailer cuz i was bored. ^^

4Serial

Smash Lord
vik don't liek baarlw either lol
zack likes melee more than brawl, but he'll still play it if he's bored, like me
basically, the only people that like brawl more than melee is jay/wigi,
and steve is kind of on the fence with it, but he doesn't like brawl bashing.
bren liked melee more than brawl but.. =[

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
me+andy+abel = anti brawl. i refused to touch it at the last smashfest. srsly.
anyways bernard if its during the day it may be hard to come but its possible, at least we'll come later or something.

what time u think its gonna be at?

also

docta byeeetches- dr mario combo vidjo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPjwJnFH69w

i know it kinda sucks and some combos feel unfinished and what not, but meh ...i did it in an hour or 2, and its just a trailer cuz i was bored. ^^
the song sucks. lol jokes.

good stuff.

make a brampton combo video.

use this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jN9nGsiCTQ

different characters when the verse changes.

Chillaxin

Smash Cadet
the song is the most gangstrous shiit
good job on the trailerrr,

and yes im anti brawl cuz id rather light my foreskin on fire and dance to a techno beat with it STILL on fire.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
andy ima call my dad sometime today to see about a ride on friday. if i cant get one, we bus it with steve, then my mom can pick us up...
i was thinking if steves parents let us we could stay at steves friday and zacks saturday? XD

but ye. i'll get back to you on the ride situation.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
^ mm20$bo5?

my link vs. whoever
I was about to...

same thats why im mm people.

and if i lose i will run away. and never come back to a smash event until i have the money lolol.
But then you said this.

I play melee. Whenever you go to a smash event atleast bring like 5 bucks for food or something. But yeah when their is a big tourney you need to bring like a lot of money to enter singles/doubles/crews/lowtier (lol @ lowtier). We have a decent number of people are plays melee and a goood melee scene so yeah just come out =)
Lol why are you answering the new guys question if you haven't even come out yet =P?

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
lol steve, stos is from gta XD
he uber good link, better then andys lol
i think steve thought u were from brampton XD
or maybe im confused...

4Serial

Smash Lord
well now i'ma have to remove that ***** from the brampton sig
and we need a crew name because brampton is too nub
i vote "dem byeetches ft. p-jiggy" in the crew combo vid, put like
"IN MEMORY OF BYEETCHTOEZ... =["

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
lol steve, stos is from gta XD
he uber good link, better then andys lol
i think steve thought u were from brampton XD
or maybe im confused...
Yeh I thought he was Btown.

I'll still own you though, Stos. I'll pick random.
well now i'ma have to remove that ***** from the brampton sig
and we need a crew name because brampton is too nub
i vote "dem byeetches ft. p-jiggy" in the crew combo vid, put like
"IN MEMORY OF BYEETCHTOEZ... =["
LMAO. As long as I'm the star =P

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Lol everyone asks that because it's a silly name.

Also, I want to buy Premium to change my name to SUP3RCANSIR.
The only thing is, I think they stopped selling Premium so that people would stop changing their user name.

I don't want to make a new account because then people will disrespect my join date, you know?

Top Bottom