• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOL WAIT AND ANDY..
I MEAN LIKE..
LINK ALL DAI..
Who is this desh and supercansir guy?

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
i would like to contribute a post or two.
What is this thread really about?
Something tells me you're new here.

Anyways. In this thread we used to just like, schedule stuffs and hook up to smash, but now not so much because most of us are busy these days. I've been making plans all the time lately with a certain girl. =]

Actually, I'm sure I could have some people over anytime, it's just ANDY can't leave his house.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
well my cousin plays brawl and melee. Brawl mostly since he doesn't have melee and i have to let him borrow melee sometimes. He mains Sonic and Fox. Mostly sonic.

Plus, my cousin is 11 and kicks ***! lol

Geist

Smash Master
Another ll62? Someone grab the spray
jk hullo thar ll62's cousin

lol Steve my brother's 12 and he has a decent falcon.
and stuff...
and yeah this thread needs more activity. No girlfriend johns because some of you are online at like 3:00 AM lol

4Serial

Smash Lord
meh there's nothing to talk about because there aren't any smashfests happening anymore

ever since andy has been gone, smash in brampton just hasn't been the same.

i think i can do stuff starting next week, but i got my hands full.. with johns and stuff...

Geist

Smash Master
No one in Brampton has legit johns. You're all *****es come out and play me.

LOLOL remember the old thread where we were arguing about rankings?! LOL like Brampton was any good or something. I look back at that now and it's like a facepalm montage.
/tangent

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
April 8, 2009

Dear Journal,

My birthday is coming up on the first day of may, and i'm planning to save up big time to get myself a wii plus brawl. How? Everyday when my mom gives me between $5 - $10, I save it. Rite now I have 5 dollars. lol. I should've started long time ago. Gamecube is being very gay, won't read my games and i'm tired of it. So, hopefully, I'll get what I want and THROW AWAY MY GAMEGUBE! GAMECUBE, YOUR A BAD BAD SYSTEM!......*sigh*

- LL62

4Serial

Smash Lord
i'm using my wii to play snes games <_< LOOOOOLLLLLLLL
SMRPG
****ING BATTLE TOADS
TOP GEAR
DKC2
SUPER PUNCH OUT
SFII TURBO
LOOOLLL
I can put kaizo mario on that, but i'm already playing it on my ds+sav states