• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Geist

Smash Master
lol I've made my own little isolated melee comunity in my house. I have 2 brother who play with me. You remember Will, right? Steve asked him to sit on his lap, and andy had link dittos. He's ok. He's better now. Gav/infamousxb posted here maybe 3 times. He's about as good as Will.
I'm not gaining experience here like you guys at Sauga/GTA. I have no one better than me here, but instead I'm getting really consistent, for once. Add to the fact I actually know what I'm doing with Samus, and I don't just randomly do moves because they're shiny or w.e.
Trolling on SWF helps too.

They say m2k got really really good by facing only computers lololol.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Just play Fox and get perfect tech skill. Then learn matchups when you do get to play people.

Only works if your tech skill is actually perfect though.

Geist

Smash Master
bren go play with az or something lol
I'm right next to AZ and socal, but there's no way I can go to either of them just to smash.

uhmmm... so yoru one fo those boring to watch and play people. like steve.
lol no, I just know what I'm doing now. When I played in Brampton I seriously didn't have a grasp of matchups or what moves to use in the right situations. Now I do lol

Just play Fox and get perfect tech skill. Then learn matchups when you do get to play people.

Only works if your tech skill is actually perfect though.
Maybe they allow action replay in US

Geist

Smash Master
why not =[
Driving 6 hours for smash is ridiculous, especially if it isn't a big tourney.
Sometimes they hold bigger ones, but I would only be able to go on long weekends and breaks.

sad faec

That's why Genesis is a godsend.
Run away from home and come

WIGI

Smash Champion
I just finished watching every single recorded match of revival of smash.
M2K vs. DSW losers bracket 4 is the best.

yeha i saw that match, really surprising acualy. it was like a combo vid the whole time, but i never knew what the ending would be.

Geist

Smash Master
M2K's 3 stock return was epic
too bad grand finals was gay and mango and m2k had falcon dittos.
GAY

and yeah Steve DSW completely stole your Falco

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Of course he did.

Everyone steals all my crap. Why do you think I just do boring combos? Because everyone else stole all my **** and I don't want to still do those ossim things because now EVERYONE does them, so I resort to boring combos.

I guess you could think of it as me wearing a costume or something to hide my true identity. In reality, I can **** anyone at Melee. I practically invented the metagame. The EVER CHANGING metagame.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Jack got like 7th at Prepare Yourself on the back of really low experience but really solid tech skill. If he can do it, so can Bren.

Note: this only works with Fox.

Geist

Smash Master
Jack got like 7th at Prepare Yourself on the back of really low experience but really solid tech skill. If he can do it, so can Bren.

Note: this only works with Fox.
Just help me seduce Bren to the Fox side of the force.
lololololololol
I sort of pseudo-secondary fox. In the sense that I sort of know what I'm doing, but in reality, I just really like to shl and stuff.
My tech skill is fast, but not solid. I mean, I can shine>bair all dai, but i can't sh out of shine to shffld nair well at all, and I keep turning around in my shine before I jump, so it doesn't cancel.

In the future, use him if I ever feel the need to do serious in a tourney, but I'll still main Samus and stuff.

Desh

Smash Ace
its like me with doc
no matter how much i try to stop playing him , i always know what im doing best with him.

well actually maybe peach, but my peach sucks
same with my fox and falco lol

Top Bottom