• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

Geist

Smash Master
**** ps2
you might as well mod a toaster, you'd get more out of it.

and yeah lol you can mod a 360 to hall and back and they can't detect it, assuming you're doing it right. I heard there was this guy who modded it so he got free xbl, and they never caught him.
get halo 3 so we can play.

Desh

Smash Ace
yeah you can do it but you get caught after a month or so, or you have to redo something before the end of every month,

lol ps2 = 3rd strike and ggxxac =o

if i had a toaster that could play those 2 games i'd buy it x]

4Serial

Smash Lord
uhh chris, you would just be coming over
no housing lol my parents are asian
i dunno, I GUESS you could come over for a bit..
you + 3 others + vik is like 5 people.. i had 5 people over today and my dad called my mom saying i brought too many people over lol i forgot warren was coming over and zack popped outta nowhere so yeeaahhh

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
ur obviously not modding it right.
um..first of all ''I'' dont modd anything lol but like whatever it doesnt really matter all I know is ppl who I knew that modd there **** usually get banned. but yeah whatever HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4Serial

Smash Lord
vik whatever just come over tomorrow if you're bored lol
chris, if you CAN get people to come tomorrow i guess you can come
i have 2 old bus tickets i dunno if they will work anymore and some change...
maybe not enough to pay for everyone but yeah lol
i dunno if too many people can come though. maybe just chris' group vik =[
chris + stos + peterx + trevor (?lol?) is like my maximum.. i only have ONE tv and my parents can only put up with so much more of me bringing random people over hahah
but yeahh... splitting 1 tv with like 6 people is gonna be a *****, and i think it would be funny if you brought a set up lol
my parents were like wtf last time i took chris' tv here for a night XD

so yeah... just come whenever. i don't need no permishun. i'm a criple.
i haven't played vik in forever though so i would love you to come =]
i miss stos and peterx and wanna meet this trevor guy lol
and if david comes, it'll be a ****in party LOL too much people

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
vik whatever just come over tomorrow if you're bored lol
chris, if you CAN get people to come tomorrow i guess you can come
i have 2 old bus tickets i dunno if they will work anymore and some change...
maybe not enough to pay for everyone but yeah lol
i dunno if too many people can come though. maybe just chris' group vik =[
chris + stos + peterx + trevor (?lol?) is like my maximum.. i only have ONE tv and my parents can only put up with so much more of me bringing random people over hahah
but yeahh... splitting 1 tv with like 6 people is gonna be a *****, and i think it would be funny if you brought a set up lol
my parents were like wtf last time i took chris' tv here for a night XD

so yeah... just come whenever. i don't need no permishun. i'm a criple.
i haven't played vik in forever though so i would love you to come =]
i miss stos and peterx and wanna meet this trevor guy lol
and if david comes, it'll be a ****in party LOL too much people
kk
im going to kipling around 6 or 7 and then trevor is gonna pick me up there and were getting a drive to deshs moms house so yeeaah. kk andy if i dont see you tonight can you give the money to like nightmare and tell him to give it to me at the tourney i really need it. its like my tourney money LOol.

4Serial

Smash Lord
**** stos i dunno where my money is so i'm gonna try to get as much as i can lol
lol i digged up $10 sorry man =[ i'll owe you next tournament =D

GET THE **** OVER HERE!!

4Serial

Smash Lord
lol steven you watch naruto?
the screenshot came out weird =/ the hair doesn't have that unnatural black outline around it in-game.
it looks awesome when you're playing with it
a bunch of them didn't work, like squall ike =[ i wanted to play with that so bad. lol
luffy ness didn't work either =[ m2 lucario didn't work =[
i got joker and dr mario lucas to work though =D chris should main dr mario lucas in brawl LOL

WIGI

Smash Champion
wait, you know how to use the texture hacks yourself??? teach meee i want to make a taunt spike comilation of like.. Mr. L or sumthin

Geist

Smash Master
Prove it.

10char
It's resident evil 5.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OTg43lNQUg

awwww, i said something wrong didn't I....
naw, brampton's a'ight.
They're probably the coolest people ever.

pedochu is definitely awesome
i should have made a screen of him grabbing ness or something
lol andy you haxed brawl. Maybe you can make it good now.
Make ridley out of charizard and I'll play Brawl. I'm being serious. I will.

4Serial

Smash Lord
actually, i do have a pokemon trainer to metroid style texture hack =D and yeah RIDLEY is in it.
but i don't really understand how pt works.. he's a really weird character so i haven't gotten it to work on mine yet <_<

lol jay, i got mr.L on mine too XD here's the thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=225642

hacking brawl is super easy lmao. the only problem right now is the codespace is limited, so you can't use the file replacement hack + the brawlplus codes... but someone is actually working on expanding it so that's pretty cool.
right now i have file replacement hack, no tripping, stage freezing, infinite replays, replays w/ tags, no ff on c-stick, unrestricted camera. oh, and bramble blast + corneria on every stage LOL
so it's basically normal brawl, but just more sexy lol.
with the new hack, you can replace almost any file in the brawl disc and load it through your sd card, like character texture files, MUSIC, stage textures, etc.
but the music files are decrypted, and i heard there were some trouble with the stage texture hacking so i haven't done them (as much as i would love hearing 2pac in the gb of smashville LOLOL)

if you want the .gct and folder **** to put on your sd card, msn me jay lol.

oh yeah, you get textures here:
previews and updates - http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?page_id=86
downloads - http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/STUFFZ/Characters/
some good stuff from random people - http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/commu....php?f=3&sid=3434ea2d165eb1041c5f20d430ed6b7a

i dunno, just look around and you'll find awesome stuff

Geist

Smash Master
If they can make a texture hack they can do pretty much anything.
What's holding them back from creating separate hitboxes for a character who's wireframe has been modded to fit another character?

Even better, they could give it a roster place on the character selection screen.

Edit: metal sonic looks the best. The ridley one is ok too. I'd still play Brawl if you had that.

4Serial

Smash Lord
yup, they already have custom character selection screens
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=226010

people been using it so zss, samus, zelda, sheik, squirtle, ivysaur, and charizard cn have their own boxes lol

creating or editing hitboxes (snake's f-tilt lol) is a lot more complicated from what i hear <_<
i don't know anything about it, but it sounds hard lol.

THIS IS FOR YOU BREN

Geist

Smash Master
I <3 you andy

Editing hitboxes is really complex, but it obviously can be done. Look at counterstrike. freaking half-life mod lololol

4Serial

Smash Lord
lol yeah it is very unorganized, and it's a ***** getting the skins you want because people are ****ing selfish and only showoff and never release their skins for open download =[ it took me like half an hour to find the released content page on stack smash. they should just put a DOWNLOAD HERE link under the character preview thingy, seeing how they host it anyways.

there's a way to make textures on your computer. i was trying to learn how to do it but then i went to sleep lol. there's a tutorial here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5yhaz2m5jkm
you need a bunch of programs and it's annoying to find them because they're not supplied for you due to legal stuff, but whatever lol. i dunno if i wanna make textures anymore cuz i would get bored too fast

Geist

Smash Master
lol same. I hate programming computers and crap. Though designing them wouldn't be so bad.
Not like I will.

You should make a few really good textures, instead of whipping about like a million every hour, like I saw a lot of there.

4Serial

Smash Lord
I KNOW
so much crap
and a lot of overdone stuff like Shadow and Geno <_<

I would need good ideas though. I don't like pulling crap outta my *** and making some **** random rainbow link, although that does sound cool. Like pink link.
but yeah, i think i would make like Ike into Zoro or something lol. Needs more One Piece.

.Marik

is a social misfit
awwww, i said something wrong didn't I....
Naw, he just thinks Brampton players are all scrubs.

lolololololol Brampton sucks.

The city, I mean. Why I'm posting here I have no idea.

Texture hacks are so awesome though. =D

And Brampton thread has like, 10,000+ posts and the Suaga one has 29... ._.

Top Bottom