• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE Undead Brampton Thread/Cemetery: Watch out for Zombies (and Geist)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Someone tinker with some movie editing thing and make a clip of Davey Jones in PotC2 saying "Summon... THE KRIPPLE!!!" in his voice and then have the big booming and shit happen and then Andy pops out of the ocean wielding a giant curved spine and crushes Jack Sparrow's boat.

Alternatively, just a bunch of Andy's heads popping out of the ocean attached to curved spines (replacing the tentacles) would be equally acceptable.

That would be awesome.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to give it to you for a good price please add my msn if you do have msn and I live in brampton 2 actually I saw you at the brampton tourny D; you almost got jv 5'd right? lol
lol yea. alot of people were watching too. Like when I attacked him before he killed me, people were like OMG!

I have msn and i sent you a message through hotmail.

Desh

Smash Ace
Dogysamich (9:06:23 PM): everything i keep lookin to work on i decide not to
Desh (9:06:51 PM): lol like what? :s
Dogysamich (9:07:03 PM): i said i was gunna figure out what % you can b.throw somebody and they'll die guarenteed
Dogysamich (9:07:11 PM): i've just written it off as "high as ****"

4Serial

Smash Lord
ll62: i started playing melee seriously when i came to brampton.. i think i started here in sept/oct of 07
i've been playing for.. a year? lol almost 2.
i actually got into the game at like march/april 07, playing with friends. one of them knew about wavedashing and we were all struggling to get it done. i searched up youtube vids of link and wondered how the hell did aniki do that ****, he's crazy!! and i learned stuff lol.

wow steve, i was actually JUST OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE tonight, but we were cold and in a rush to get home lol =[ i didn't know if it was good for me to come over and bother you with some random friends, so yeah... it probably would have been weird for them too lol

ll62 again: you should be ashamed

just kidding come out more hoe.

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Lozl. I was at Cassandra's anyways. From 9-Midnight.

Ermm.

Why do people play the same characters in both Melee and Brawl? It's weird. It's not like the characters are the same AT ALL =P.

Also, my Falco in Melee is beastmode.

4Serial

Smash Lord
because we are faithful and not whores

i think i was outside your house at like 8:30
like i could have literally just stopped at your door and said hi
but yeah i didn't because
well
because
lol

nah u soft

Desh

Smash Ace
uhhh
i think it might be a trip in code lol.
cuz the anti-caps thing, only counts things outside of bb code,
and my post WAS all caps, and ur name is all caps, i think it thought the whole post was caps, and then edited everything to the anti-caps correction.

prolly.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
ll62: i started playing melee seriously when i came to brampton.. i think i started here in sept/oct of 07
i've been playing for.. a year? lol almost 2.
i actually got into the game at like march/april 07, playing with friends. one of them knew about wavedashing and we were all struggling to get it done. i searched up youtube vids of link and wondered how the hell did aniki do that ****, he's crazy!! and i learned stuff lol.

ll62 again: you should be ashamed

just kidding come out more hoe.
I got introduced to melee by my friends in Toronto in grade 7 or 8. back then we didn't know about youtube and the advanced moves lulz. I started playing a little bit seriously when I got Gamecube+melee for Christmas in Brampton. I sticked with fox until last year...May I believe...and that's when I started playing Luigi. Then After that I got into Falco and DK.

I'm still working on Falco. Luigi, finding a few new techniques to make him better. DK...RAPENESS!!!! lol

4Serial

Smash Lord
My realization that Zelda is a bad character:

********aaannnddddyyy!********** fun day :)(L) HBD AMO!! (^) says (3:10 PM):
ZELDA IS BORING

Warren Wijayaratnam says (3:10 PM):
Zelda has boobs

********aaannnddddyyy!********** fun day :)(L) HBD AMO!! (^) says (3:11 PM):
she's like a ****ty falcon, with a bad knee that's hard to connect, has no moves that combo into it, is super slow, super easy to combo, easy to kill

so she's more like brawl falcon

YOU DON'T WANT TO PLAY BRAWL DO YOU?

Desh

Smash Ace
LMFAO.
yeah
warrens like
"falcos boring. so i picked up zelda"

i cried.
-.-

FALCO IS BLOODY FUN TO PLAY o_O
he just doesnt practice anything, and instead of getting good , he just... well he just doesnt get much gooder.
he does, but only until he thinks hes good, then he just stops getting better and starts running around with cc dtilt.
-.-

Top Bottom