• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
crimsonman - ill check back with you on like wednesday....cause then ill find out what times i get off work that week.

Hey bastula, if you have time call thursday if not call the following wednesday.
sure thing. in fact, ill be playing/practicing smash with my friend on thursday for this coming saturday (12/29/2007) in lisle, IL. there is a smashfest there and apparently now, there will be crew battles and there also might be a tourney, but im not too sure about that.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3536469 - link to the lisle, IL tourney. hopefully you can make it! maybe i will see you there...btw, just PM me if you need to ask any personal info. btw, if you make it, look for the skinny indian guy with glasses...haha.

edub

Smash Apprentice
i'm looking for some players to smash with over break, preferably people closer to me. i live in a north suburb of chicago called northfield il... near skokie. let me know if you're interested by PMing me. thanks

K

Kroey

Smashing

Been playing with the same people for too long, so, time to diversify!

I main Doc Mario, and live in Des Plaines. I don't think I'm all that great, but I can run around enough that it might be hard to kill me.

psychic turnip

Smash Apprentice
i have just come back to this thread and seen that finaly iam not the only one in taylorville that has on here said that they play smash = )

also by my name could you put in parenthesis frossade

thanks

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
TF2 is so amazing.
I play a pretty decent Pyro.
My friend is a crazy good Spy, and my other friend is nuts as a Medic.
:D
The Orange Box is a great investment.

Minty

Smash Apprentice
anybody up for cz? add me as dashaman i'll be using the name Kyru and an in-game name of Gi|gamesh. I am a regular on this server called Navy Newbies Training Center. Anyhow give me a message on steam =P.

college is dull :< I picked this math class (no offense) I have a black teacher who has a HEAVY accent that I can barely here and im like holy **** o_o i can barely understand him.

whats your dealio?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been around. I'm working two jobs these days, and school starts up next week. Hopefully if/when Brawl comes out, I'll be able to play some matches with you guys online. Or, if something close by comes up, I'll try to come out.

Just sayin hey, and that I haven't lost interest. ;)

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Haven't been around in a while, so I'm just saying hello.

Hopefully if something is close (and either free or real cheap), I'll go to it.

Feiy

Smash Apprentice
Is anybody holding anything this weekend (like on friday or saturday)?

I need osme major practice, since I haven't played since last year, lol.
Hopefully, something in chicago, since I don't have the funds to head out too far at the moment.

If you do, just message me for my number or something.

I just want to be up to par whenever the day comes that I go to the cave.

crimsonman

Smash Cadet
Hey Feiy if you're not busy I'll practice with you just name the day and time or today if you want too so call me at 773-267-2725 anyone else is welcome to come

B.W.

Smash Champion
I haven't been around for a while. Nor have a played smash in a while, is there anything going on in the state of IL anytime soon? I need to get my game on before I reach maximum suckage.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Sounds good, could you PM me with a full address though? I need to know how far you are from me. I can't drive, and it'd require me getting driven most likely, and depending on the distance it may or may not be possible for us to just hang out and smash.

Top Bottom