• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So because I live in IL now due to Navy.

And I don't see a General Social thread or a Brawl social thread.

I ask if anyone is up for someteaching me how to Melee and potentially a sneak peak at P:M if I'm allowed to show that. V:

Also, holy **** Bzoo you live here?

King~

Smash Champion
you anyone live in downtown chicago, like south loop area??

i'd like to play(alot), i got to columbia and i live on van buren and wabash

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i love how i'm still an IC's main in Hanna City. Change me to champaign IL (Falco, Puff, Peach)

KZEZ

Smash Cadet
I just moved to Hyde Park area close to the University of Chicago. I am not too familiar with Chicago quite yet but would love the chance to play some melee in the evenings or on weekends. I havn't played too much recently so not sure where my skill level is now but if anyone lives near and wants to play feel free to send me a pm

Fletch

Smash Master
I need to get my Cube and controllers back from my house, I haven't played in like 6 months haha. I'd love to play if people are close to me in Lincoln Park.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
i dunno hows to understand your guys' crazy lingo. Like Johns. Who in god's name is John??!?

and what's with the excitement over gimps? I mean anorexic people clad in leather with face masks is just a horrifying thing. You people are weird...

can I play? hahaha.

mista-sprinkles

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, new to Chicago.
Just moved from SoCal, I've been in need of some smash for a while now..
Everyone in my dorm is terrible. It makes me upset.
PM me if anyone wants to meet up, mailing my controller from my home this week.
If you would like to add me to the roster, you can use Sorbay as my tag.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I am majoring in Business Administration. I dunno where I'm living yet, but I think the majority of my classes are at the loop. DePaul actually has a pretty big Brawl scene if you are into that. Some of them wanna learn Melee too. Could be a fun activity for you until I get there after winter break. :bee: Post up in the IL Brawl PR thread, it's pretty much a social chat.

Fletch

Smash Master
But... Brawl sucks. Let me know if you guys ever want to play, I'm getting my Cube back soon and I'll be ready to play again. Just take it easy on me I'll be super rusty.

Top Bottom