• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Brawl Character Select Screen - No more Nominations. VOICE YOUR OPINIONS

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
^ LOL

Anyways, I'm supposed to end nominations tonight, so I figure we'll do just that.

Although I have a feeling this won't work out as good as me and *MARIO* planned.

I think something happened to our GameFAQs topic X_X
Oh, too bad...

You're still going to try your best, right? I can't wait to see the final version of it!

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I nominate Ike, he has been the lord of two Fire Emblem games a feat only accomplished by Marth star of the first and third games. Ike's first game was released worldwide and his second one will be soon. He and his game are increasingly popular worldwide and he is by far the most likely Fire Emblem chracter (aside from Marth of course).

Some people think that there are too many sword users in Super Smash Brothers, while it is true that Ike does use a sword in Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn he also gains the use of axes. In both games he weilds Ragnell, a ranged sword. His fighting style is a lot more rough compared to Marth's fencing style as well.

Some people think that he looks to similar to Marth. Even though he didn't look anything like Ms Marth in Fire Emblem Path of Radiance anyway in Fire Emblem Goddess of Dawn Ike is a lot more manly looking and has big muscles, very different from the delicate girl like Marth.

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
I nominate Ike, he has been the lord of two Fire Emblem games a feat only accomplished by Marth star of the first and third games. Ike's first game was released worldwide and his second one will be soon. He and his game are increasingly popular worldwide and he is by far the most likely Fire Emblem chracter (aside from Marth of course).

Some people think that there are too many sword users in Super Smash Brothers, while it is true that Ike does use a sword in Fire Emblem: Goddess of Dawn he also gains the use of axes. In both games he weilds Ragnell, a ranged sword. His fighting style is a lot more rough compared to Marth's fencing style as well.

Some people think that he looks to similar to Marth. Even though he didn't look anything like Ms Marth in Fire Emblem Path of Radiance anyway in Fire Emblem Goddess of Dawn Ike is a lot more manly looking and has big muscles, very different from the delicate girl like Marth.
Just so you know Ike has already become a nomine...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
What was Miyamoto smokin when he created Olimar and the game Pikmin? More likely than not, he was running out of ideas for creating new Nintendo characters. I'm sorry but if Olimar makes it to Brawl I will officially make him my practice dummy punching bag for Practice mode. Plus, I'll own anyone who wants to main him. Period!

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
What was Miyamoto smokin when he created Olimar and the game Pikmin? More likely than not, he was running out of ideas for creating new Nintendo characters. I'm sorry but if Olimar makes it to Brawl I will officially make him my practice dummy punching bag for Practice mode. Plus, I'll own anyone who wants to main him. Period!
whoa, scary olimar hate. BOO!! J/k. Pikmin was gay, we can alll agree on that... BUT NOT PIKMIN 2. that game owned. besides, i don't think you'll be able to own olimar... lol

Meta_Owns_Ur_Dad

Smash Ace
I just hope Olimar doesn't join (crosses fingers).
heh
and for ur sig...well, i can say fox is cool. tails isnt worthy of taking up a 3rd party slot. Gohan... no. Same for Zero (i think thats his name) he would take up the third party slot. And that pokemon. The only 2 pokemon IMO that diserves to be added is lucario and deoxys.
olimar is better then all of them.

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
Just to clarify I did mean Bowser Jr.

I confused Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. sue me.... =/

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry kiddies, but nominations were closed as of 12:00 a.m. this morning...
Ehh I'm being somewhat leinient and lazy.

I haven't talked to my partner yet and I have no clue where he is. I might count some more nominations. We'll see X_X

elbryan

Smash Cadet
Just cuz no one has i want to nominate cel shaded young link cuz i know people have made move sets and such for him but he hasnt been nominated on this list at all
and save olimer cuz using pikmin to fight is even more unique then have two characters(ice climbers)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i wouldn't mind BN megaman, down b he'll change into a different form, wouldn't be too bad

my friend thought sonic was too old to get in and megaman wasn't, sonic would be crazy (we all know what his b attack would be)

na i don't want bowser jr. i want king dedede, always wanted him

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
whoa, scary olimar hate. BOO!! J/k. Pikmin was gay, we can alll agree on that... BUT NOT PIKMIN 2. that game owned. besides, i don't think you'll be able to own olimar... lol
*Shade laughs out loud* I didn't mean for you to take that post to heart. Just like Buddy, I just don't like Olimar. I mean he just looks ridiculous with his mini space suit esque suit and that dumb fishbowl head.

Okay, I'll let my actions speak louder than my words. I'll own anybody online who mains or picks Olimar. I promise!! If I don't I'll.......I'll eat the next days newspaper!

buddy9246

Smash Ace
Next to the circle shaped square on the far side o
heh
and for ur sig...well, i can say fox is cool. tails isnt worthy of taking up a 3rd party slot. Gohan... no. Same for Zero (i think thats his name) he would take up the third party slot. And that pokemon. The only 2 pokemon IMO that diserves to be added is lucario and deoxys.
olimar is better then all of them.
No, I mean those are the characters that interest me. Like Olimar doesn't interest me, whereas Zero, and Tails does. I'm not saying they should be for brawl. I'm just saying that I like them and those are the kind of characters that I like.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Wow guys I just got a pop-up saying im the 999,999th visitor on this site and that I won something.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I think on the selection screen you should have the symbols of each series included.And when you select one it shows all the plaable characters from that series.

shazbot

Smash Apprentice
Take Samurai Goroh off. He'd be the best of all the other F zero characters after falcon, but making up an entire moveset for Goroh like they did for falcon would be stupid.

i vote Hector

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hopefully I'll be talking to *MARIO* tonight. I'll probably end up counting all of the nominations up until then.

So if that's the case, then congrats Midna X_X

Top Bottom